Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tasty challenge - Phe Phe vs Andy

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Tasty challenge - Phe Phe vs Andy - Page 11 Empty Re: Tasty challenge - Phe Phe vs Andy

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 02, 2010 8:45 pm

While talking with her own tummy Phe was still absent-mindly grinding Andy in the tight, warm prison of her figure 4, her womanly coils keeping him into dreamland with no chance to wake up.

"M-Mnrf....", the unconscious guy would mummer, lost into his soft, his air-restrainted brain being lost into fluffy dreams of its own.

Last edited by 157 on Sun May 02, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tasty challenge - Phe Phe vs Andy - Page 11 Empty Re: Tasty challenge - Phe Phe vs Andy

Post by MrsIffy Sun May 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Phe was soo spooked out of her mind. She had no idea what was going on for a moment, but then, she remembered that Andy was still trapped in her leggy clamp. She would release you, then stand back up on her feet with terror written all over her face.

"Wha....y-you're t-talking!?"

"Who else is talking? Feed me, you dumb bitch-"

And just in a puff of smoke before her eyes, Phe snapped herself back into reality. She was still standing up against the ropes. Only this time, not a voice was heard. The ring was completely silent, and the ref just looked at her strangely.

"Whew....just a dream...."

Phe's face flushed a deep red as she cleared her throat, trying her best to look composed. Atleast Andy looked normal. Not a care in the world. However, it could be said about anyone who was lying unconscious, right?

"Alright, Andy get your ass up. We don't have all day...."

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 02, 2010 11:58 pm

The ref was blinking at you in slight concern as you still held poor Andy inbetween your thighs. "E-Erm.... m-maybe you should...", she started, pointing down at the slumbering guy.

To his luck, you had decided to release him by yourself, which would have him lay face down, drowning in whipped cream, if the refgirl wouldn't turn him over, giving him light slaps to wake him up.

"M...Mnrr..... w-what time is it...?", he eventually groaned in drowzy confusion, slowly coming back to awareness.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Mon May 03, 2010 12:58 am

"Time for my lunch, Andy! You're way overdue!"

Phe leans against the ropes with her arms crossed, trying on her best cool look despite that she had nearly lost her mind a minute ago. The third round was soon to begin, yet she couldn't stop the images of turkey sandwhiches and lettuces from spinning around before her eyes.

"Ugh...I'd kill for a slice of ham right about now...."

"Me and you both, bitch!"

"Huh? Tummy? Is that really you!?"

Phe couldn't believe it. Her eyes grew as wide as an owls' and her knees became weak. Was Phe really so hungry that was imagining things?

Last edited by 725 on Sun May 09, 2010 10:40 am; edited 3 times in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 03, 2010 1:49 am

Andy stood up slowly, his vision still blurring but his pride urged him to pretend he had totally recovered his strenghts.

Once quickly checked his conditions, the refgirl would start the 3rd round, and the young guy advanced, willing to erase his unglorious defeat in the previous fall. Though, your strange words stopped him.
"Uh... Tummy..? Are you feeling fine Phe-chan?" , he blinked, hesitating for a moment.

Last edited by 157 on Mon May 03, 2010 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Mon May 03, 2010 2:45 am

"I-it's my tummy....it's...it's...uh...."

"Go on! Tell him that you're hungry!!"

Phe nervously looks around and starts playing with her fingers. Phe's imagination was getting the best of her, and at this point, it all seemed too real.

"I'm fine, Andy...let's uh..."

"Tell him, bitch!"

"Stop it! Stop it now!"

Phe yells out to no one in particular, looking very ridiculous while doing it.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 03, 2010 10:19 am

Of course, Andy could only hear Phe's part of the conversation, so her final yell left him blinking in confusion.
"Uh..ok ok.. there's no need to yell Phe-chan, i was just trying to be nice".

"So... ready to fight?", he said, assuming a stance and getting close enough to clench holds, though he was a little uncertain on what to do.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Mon May 03, 2010 5:56 pm

"Huh....Andy?"

Phe looks at you, then looks down at her stomache.

The voice was gone.

"U-uhm.....okay...maybe it was only my imagination..."

Phe had her moment of soliloquy. After enough thought, she finally decided that it was best to ignore her hunger for now and focus on the match.

"Alright, Andy...get ready for me!"

She would quickly comply with your attempt to lench with her, and when the both of you would do that, Phe would apply a great amount of force to push you back into the corner.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 03, 2010 11:07 pm

"Woah...". Andy's hesitation would grant you a starting advantage as you pushed him backwards with force and determination.

The slippery ring made it virtually impossible to try and resist your momentum, so his only chance was to possibly sneak out of your grip and get behind you, where he would then try to apply a single-arm standing hammerlock.

Though, if he could not escape from your pushing action, he would just get pressed against the corner with a soft 'thump', huffing lightly.

Last edited by 157 on Mon May 03, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Tue May 04, 2010 4:37 am

Your Hammerlock attempt worked, and within a brief moment, you were standing behind her stained, yet still voluptious body. Her once, perfect, flowing hair was all kinked up from the rough play, and you could also tell that the strap of her bra was nearly getting loose. Not that Phe even realized, however.

Using her free arm, Phe would attempt to twist herself and deliver an elbow behind her, not anything harsh, but with enough force to try and buck you off. If it would connect, she'd try to step foward with the leg opposite from the arm that you were grabbing, thus straightening out her once bent up arm.

It was a basic procedure for trying to escape, especially if all Andy was doing was grabbing one of her arms.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next