Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Round 2: Wells Quinn Vs. Amami Haruka

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Round 2: Wells Quinn Vs. Amami Haruka Empty Round 2: Wells Quinn Vs. Amami Haruka

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:57 am

Bed Wrestle- 1st to 5 points wins.
Scoring conditions as followed:
1 point- Submission or pin
2 points- Facesit pin, Matchbook pin, tickle submission, sleeper ko or smooth knockout (Breasts/butt)
3 points- If a smooth ko is scored and then tucked into the bed.

Wells stepped into the door and closed it behind her softly. She looked curiously at the room that was before her. Her eyes widened as she took in the enormous bed. She walked to it slowly and sat down.

She was clad in a big T-Shirt that came to nearly her knees. It said 'GO TEAM!' In huge letters across the front and on the back it said 'Hajime' with the numbers '69' under the name, making it more like a frankenstein combination of fan shirt an team jersey. She had been in such a rush to get to the next match that only the words 'wear what you go to bed in' rang in her head and she failed to realize that her attire was probably not what they had meant.

Only now that she had a moment to herself did she realize the folly in her outfit. That there was no specific team to cheer for, that Hajime was a male first name, and one that belonged to no one she knew despite how common it was, along with the irony of having 69 on her back during a bed wrestling match with another girl. She sighed deeply as she looked down at it. "Inappropriate..." She muttered. Though it certainly fit her.

She then climbed onto the bed as she waited for her opponent. She flopped against a pillow and was surprised at how comfy it was. Really the whole bed was truly the pinnacle of comfort even for Wells who had been used to sleeping on the finest beds before. She yawned cutely and closed her eyes before nestling into it. "Need to conserve my energy for the fight... Yeah that's it..." She muttered as she began to drift off to sleep.

Last edited by 445 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Wells Quinn Vs. Amami Haruka Empty Re: Round 2: Wells Quinn Vs. Amami Haruka

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:11 am

(OOC: I'm so laaaaate~! T-T)

Haruka gulped at the door of doom before her.

The first time she'd gotten into a bed match, with Luci... well, embarrassing didn't begin to cut it. But her second such match with Sekky-senpai had helped her get over her trauma.

She could do this. No hentai needed -just like your first time with Luci-chan, pervy and shy parts of her brain reminded her - and she had to get back after drawing with Gogo.

Best get it over with quickly. Haruka knocked on the door, announced "I'm coming in!" (and mentally smacked herself for almost mispronouncing 'coming' as 'cumming'), and strode into the bedroom. The idol girl wore pink pajamas and matching underwear. Her opponent?

Hajime 69? Is she a fan of a sports player with the jersey number 69? Hey, wait, 69? As in, 69 position? Haruka blushed. Oh, no, am I going to wrestle a perverted girl? And she's wearing just a shirt! Only a shirt?

"Ah. anou, excuse me for a moment!"

Addled once more, Haruka did what seemed to be the most sensible thing to do: She began pulling down her pajama pants, reducing herself to just her polo top and her undies.

If she can wrestle in just a shirt!

Last edited by 123 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Wells Quinn Vs. Amami Haruka Empty Re: Round 2: Wells Quinn Vs. Amami Haruka

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:29 am

Wells stirred when Haruka knocked and announced her entrance. "Yeah yeah yeah.." She mumbled. "It's saturday I don't need to get up early..." She said as she snuggled against the pillow not realizing what was going on.

But as Haruka spoke again, Wells turned and opened the one eye with the tattoos under it. "Nyaa..." She yawned and stared at Haruka. "Oh... Are you joining me?" She seemed to ask absent mindedly say before her eyes shot open.

"H-Hey wait!" She cried out as she saw Haruka pull her bottoms down. She scrambled forward to try and stop Haruka but got caught up as she tried to stand and fell forward. "Waaaaaah!" Wells was about to take a tumble to the ground and as she swung her arms wildly and cried out there was only one thing that she could reach for ti try and save herself in some way and that was Haruka's top.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:16 am

Haruka's pajama pants were only halfway down her legs when Wells' suddenly cry startled her. "Kyaaah!" Klutz that she was, she'd gotten her feet tangled up in her pants!

She might have actually recovered from that had not Wells grabbed for her front. And then Haruka's reputation for bad luck made itself truly felt.

Not only was Haruka pulled down into Wells, her polo's top buttons popped, yanked down by her opponent by accident! Haruka's pink-clad breasts would thus be revealed, her polo parting, and be the first part of her to meet Wells!

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Wells- eyes widened as the polo offered little in stability and she ripped through it like a hot knife through butter, suddenly finding herself crashing into a face full of boobs. 'Not again!' She thought as slammed into the soft breasts and then bounced off. She landed upsdie down with a crash, her butt leaning against the bed and her feet dangling above her. Her big shirt had fallen to expose her red cotton panties with a little bow on the top front and the faintes bit of the bottoms of her breasts.

Looking up at Haruka and getting a full view of the now half naked woman she blushed deeply. "H-Hello... I'm Wells Quinn."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:41 am

Haruka's cry was cut by a new yelp as Wells collided with her bust. She had been trying to regain her balance by windmilling her arms, but come the crash-into-hello, she reflexively grabbed Wells and was yanked down as well!

The idol girl would end up on Wells in the 69 position she'd dreaded, with Haruka gaping right at Wells' very cute panties of a scandalous (to Haruka's opinion) red while her own frilly pink bottoms hovered over her blonde opponent's' face, Haruka's butt pointing up to make her seem like a human triangle.

"Uh... pleased to meet you, Wells-san," Haruka stuttered, her face still buried into Wells' panties. "I'm Haruka, Amami Haruka..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Wells gasped as she felt something invade her thighs and press against her crotch. Instinctively she squeezed her thighs, trying to keep Haruka from advancing further but only served to push Haruka into her panty clad crotch. As Haruka introduced herself, she felt the hot breath against her sex and shivered. Her face was as red as her panties but no one would ever know, because Haruka's face in her groin wasn't even the worse part!

A pair of silky thighs and cute pink panties were right around Wells head! 'Ahhhh!' Wells thought. 'What is she trying to say!? Is she a pervert that's forcing herself on me? I can feel her breath on my... On my...' "Nyaaaa..."Wells squeaked as she thought, letting a gasp out against Haruka's womanhood.

In an attempt to try and get Haruka off of her, she grabbed Haruka's thighs and pressed against them, unfortunately this only seemed to press Haruka's panties deeper into Wells' face. She sighed hotly against Haruka, exasperated by the predicament but she couldn't do anything while she was on the bottom.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:15 am

Haruka had barely finished with her harried self-introduction (quite conscious of her bing all over Wells' crotch but too stunned to pull away, at least until she was done talking) when lovely thighs wrapped around her head. "Kyaaaahh!" she exclaimed as she got drawn even deeper into Wells' panties.

T-this girl! Sh-she's so bold! S-she's using her sexiness against me already?

"Aaaahhh!" Haruka moaned as Wells huffed against her crotch. She arched, her hips thrusting her crotch forward into Wells' face all the more, helped by Wells' hands. Haruka's cute little tongue licked out to poke Wells right where it counted!

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Wells gasped as Haruka pushed her sex doen harder againdt Wells' face. 'Oh no!' She thought. 'She's really going to force me to do this to her...' Before she could think about it, She felt Haruka's damp tongue press into her wet panties. "Nyaaa..." She moaned hotlyinto Haruka's panties, her body shivering as her sex began to wetten against her will.

'Even going that far?!' She thought, panting against Haruka. Her eyes closed and she began to softly lick, Garuka's panties as well, clutching Haruka's thighs. 'Maybe this will get her to get up...' She hoped.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:45 am

"Uuunnnhhhhh..." was Haruka's husky reply to Wells' moans, pants, and especially licks, as her opponent dug fingers and tongue into the idol girl's soft flesh.

S-she's attacking me sexually! And so early in the match! I... I have to fight back! I can't lose!

All thought of a proper wrestling match went out of Haruka's overheated head as she squeezed Wells' thighs back and licked more fiercely. Her panties would get wet now not only from Wells' saliva, but also her growing arousal.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next