by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Round 1: Wells Quinn vs. Gemma Piper

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 1: Wells Quinn vs. Gemma Piper Empty Round 1: Wells Quinn vs. Gemma Piper

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Standard Match

Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout

It was the opening of the brand new 'Lil Princess of the Ring' Tournament. The audience was a buzz with excitement as the lights dimmed, signalling the first contender in the tournament. Wells was in the back waiting for the music to signal her entrance. "H-Hey! Why do I have to be the first one?" She asked an attendant standing near by, who shugged. Wells sighed as her music began to play. It was just her luck.

Wells gave the attendant a look and was about to back away, when she was shoved forward. "Ack!" She yelped as she stumbled out of the backstage area nd began to walk down the ramp. Her eyes were wide as she looked at the cheering crowd, loud 'awwwwws' could be heard as they laid eyes on the newbie. "T-This isn't so bad." She said sighing as she climbed into the ring.

She walked to her corner and tugged at her checkered skirt and adjusted her hoodie as she waited for her opponent.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Wells Quinn vs. Gemma Piper Empty Re: Round 1: Wells Quinn vs. Gemma Piper

Post by Kelsea Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:47 pm

The dramatic piano piece started off the tune "Both of you, dance like you want to win!" from the Neon Genesis Evangelion OST, as the music reached its early pinnacle, Baby Blossom Gemma Piper performed her ballerine leap/step onto the top of the ramp from the back stage area... She was dressed in her pink leotard with white leggings, as it was such a special occasion she also wore the faint pink see-through frilly dress around her waist and her pink mask with gold and silver decorations.

She pushed herself up on her toes, doing a spin with her hands held up above her head... The small but seductive curves of her body showing off more as she stretched into each position. Once she'd done a couple of rotations she lifted her left leg and for the last rotation, her leg swinging dangerously for anyone who might have been near her at that time, yet she never seemed to be out of control and moved quite fluidly.

Afterwards she started to skip down towards the ring, hoping up onto the edge of the ring and her back onto the ropes so that she could roll backwards over the top ropes into the ring

Spotlight
characters:
Round 1: Wells Quinn vs. Gemma Piper ELZuoMvRound 1: Wells Quinn vs. Gemma Piper OG5hnuaRound 1: Wells Quinn vs. Gemma Piper Cg3CzYmRound 1: Wells Quinn vs. Gemma Piper 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Round 1: Wells Quinn vs. Gemma Piper Empty Re: Round 1: Wells Quinn vs. Gemma Piper

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:58 am

Wells watched as her opponent came down the ring in a spectacular fashion. She had been forced into ballet as part of her grooming as a socialite but had never mastered it like the ballerina before her. Pssssh. Show off. I could do that to you know! She thought as she watched Gemma enter the ring. Well... Maybe not... She said with a gulp.

Wells stepped forward when Gemma got into the ring. She courtseyed deeply to the ballerina. "H-Hello. My name is Wells Quinn. Itls a pleasure to meet you." She said lowering her gaze.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Gemma bounced on her toes and spun in mid air to face Wells with a grin.

"Baby Blossom has arrived!" She announced to no one in particular as she fanned her arms out. Wells gave her a timid greeting, to which Gemma courtseyed in kind

"Wells huh? Cute name... I'm Gemma Piper... Baby Blossom." She removed her mask showing off her cute gently freckled face "Pleased to meet you too, I'm sure we'll have a great match... Imagine, we're both wrestling in the first round of the first ever Lil Princess of the Ring tournament!"

Spotlight
characters:
Round 1: Wells Quinn vs. Gemma Piper ELZuoMvRound 1: Wells Quinn vs. Gemma Piper OG5hnuaRound 1: Wells Quinn vs. Gemma Piper Cg3CzYmRound 1: Wells Quinn vs. Gemma Piper 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:53 pm

"T-Thank you." Wells said, bowing her head. She then raised her eyes. "Baby Blossom?" She asked. "D-Do I have to add that every time I address you?" She then lowered her eyes. "You're very cute as well." She fidgeted with one of the club shaped thigs dangling off her hoodie. "I'm looking forward to the match and am very excited to participate." She smiled softly at Gemma. Since we're up first, we should give everyone a good show."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:01 pm

"Hmm... Well... You can just call me Baby Blossom... Or Blossom power..." Gemma dropped her mask onto the apron of the ring and then slipped out of the frilly dress to lay that on top of the mask.

"I'm looking forwards to this too... Ok, time for me to get into character! Its the First ever Lil Princess of the Ring tournament.. first round... first match... And Baby Blossom is set to face her fellow debutant, the first ever official Baby Blossom match!" She said hyping up the match, she'd only wrestled in spars up till now... The ref girl called for the bell.

"Good luck." She said before moving into a wrestling stance, slowly approaching Wells

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:17 am

"Ah... Ok." She said as Gemma explained what to call her. She certainly wasn't going to call her power. That might give Gemma the advantage. She then watched in amazement as Gemma Ltransformed' Wells certainly didn't have any thing to transform into and wondered if she should have the same kind of spirit.

When Gemma called good luck, Wells sighed but softly smiled. She stood in her corner as Gemma approached. She suddenly pulled aquarter out of her pocket and held it up. "Luck's on your side." She said. "Call it in the air. If you guess right, I'll let you start the match with me in a head lock." She then lowered her head. "But I'll just get ready now. I already know you're going to guess right." She said as she flipped thecoin into the air.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Baby Blossom was taken a back by the odd suugestion that Wells made, deciding whether to give an opponent the advantage based on the flip of a coin...

"Baby Blossom seems confused by her slightly weird kawaii opponent.." She narrated as if it was normal to do so, even when she was confused "Why allow me to put you in a headlock if a guess the flip of a coin?" She said before Wells could flip the coin, raising an eyebrow suspiciously. "Surely you want to win, right..? So shouldn't you be coming at me with everything you've got right from the beginning?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:34 am

Wells smiled at Gemma as she spoke in third person. She flipped the foin anyway and as it bounced to the ground, Wells stepped on it, covering up what was showing. "I'm willing to take the risk." She said simply. "Or....' She paused and looked over Gemma. "I want to show youthat you were wasting your breath saying good luck."

"I never said that if you win the flip I will resign the fight. But doesn't this add a little thrill?" She lowered her head. "I'm a little excited." She looked around at the crowd. "This is my first fight here too." She smiled hopefully. "I guess this is just how I do things. Like how you prance and twirl. Please call it so we aren't wasting the audience's time. any more."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:49 am

Gemma frowned, not sure if Wells words were ment to be cutting as she mentioned her prancing and twirling... Also seeming to take exception to luck wishing.

"Fine... Don't have good luck.. better?" She said in a tone of voice something like a hmph... She checked the blue bow in the side of her purple hair. "But you are right, we have wasted the audience time a little... Baby Blossom is breathing in the atimosphere right here with her opponent.. It's tight with anticipation. Baby Blossom won't make them wait any longer..." Even though she telegraphed her impending attack, it might still come as a surprise as Gemma didn't call the coin but instead rushed right at Wells full on.

"BLOSSOM POWER~!!!" She cried out, throwing her arms out wide as she tried to body bump right into Wells, front to front with her tightly leotard covered bod

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next