by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Karate vs Tae Kwon Do (Masane vs Ayame)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Karate vs Tae Kwon Do (Masane vs Ayame) Empty Karate vs Tae Kwon Do (Masane vs Ayame)

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:28 am

Standard Match
Ayame always dreaded the time that passed right before her matches started. It always gave her the time to doubt her skills and certainty. Her opponent's kept getting stronger and stronger with every match. She was told that her opponent would not only be strong but, incredidbly skilled and was a former title holder in AFW (I think). Her theme song "Aint No Rest For The Wicked" By Cage The Elephant played as she walked down to the ring. She cracked her knuckles, tightened her black belt and put on a smile for the crowd.
"Who ever my opponent is, I won't lose without a propper fight!" she said as she stood in the ring waiting for her opponent to appear.

Last edited by 863 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Karate vs Tae Kwon Do (Masane vs Ayame) Empty Re: Karate vs Tae Kwon Do (Masane vs Ayame)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:55 pm

As Cage The Elephant faded out, Masane's theme began to play through the arena. The crowd stood up, roaring with applause as the brown haired girl stepped out onto the stage in her traditional white gi and black belt. Masane was unable to crack a small smile with the large response she got from the crowd, and raised a fist up in the air while marching down the ramp.

She climbed up the ropes, and ducked under the top rope before raising her fist in the air again to the crowd, and then looked over at her opponent, giving her a friendly smile. "Hi there. Lets have a good match, all right?" She asked, and then started to warm up in her corner.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Karate vs Tae Kwon Do (Masane vs Ayame) Empty Re: Karate vs Tae Kwon Do (Masane vs Ayame)

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:47 pm

"Yah, I hope we put up a decent show, by the way, my name`s Ayame... Ayame Kurosagi."
She stretched and took a deep breath and began analyzing Masane with great care. Ayame noted that her opponent possesed great skill. Ayame lowered her focus from Masane`s face to her neck that would be her priary target. She got into a stance and began tto shift her weight back and fourth like a boxer. When the bell rings, she`ll wait for Masane to make the first move.

Last edited by 863 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Masane nodded a little as Ayame introduced herself, and put her fist up in her hand in front of her, bowing to her. "Masane Tajiri. It'll be a pleasure to fight with you." She said, and then shifted to her stance, before looking over at Ayame's. "...Tae Kwon Do?" She asked curiously.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:03 pm

"Oh, No, the pleasere's all mine" said Ayame, cheerfully
Ayame grinned when her opponent knew her fighting style, "Yup, and judging by that stance, Karate, right?"
"Oh, Where are my manners, Geez!...my Sensei would have beaten me to death" said Ayame scratched her head and gave her a solemn bow. Afterwards, she shifted back into her prior stance.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Masane chuckles a little, and nods. "Indeed." She replied when Ayame guessed her style. She nods, understanding the slip up. "It's the wrestling ring. It makes you forget who you were sometimes." She admitted, and then shifted into her stance, the bell ringing a couple of seconds afterwards. "You aren't the first to forget to bow." She smiled.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:15 pm

"I see... I guess one of the reasons why I came here but still...a Master should have known better" She said getting into her stance. When the bell rang, Ayame would circle around Ayame and provoke her to attack. Ayame's eyes kept focusing on Masane's neck.
"Come on Masane... Let's see your best!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Masane nodded a little, and stepped out from her corner, sizing up the girl before giving her a firm nod as she called her out, her expression turning serious as she approached the girl, and would start out with a fake left, aimed for her cheek, just wanting to test her reflexes.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Ayame smiled at Masane's fake, but noneless she used it to her advantage. She backed a step to give her a little more momentum and performed a high roundhouse just as a distraction and than spin in the reverse direction and perform a low roundhouse aimed at Masane's ankles.

Last edited by 863 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Masane readies herself as Ayane just smiled. She leaned back a bit from the high roundhouse, then she saw her leg coming around low, and she would try to kick her leg down on Ayame's to stop her attack, and retaliate by swinging a kick aimed for her waist, hoping to send her staggering away.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next