Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina) - Page 13 Empty Re: Bathhouse Fun! (For Tatyina)

Post by zxn666 Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:26 pm

"Nyannn!" Chigusa meowed, "Nyan! Nyan!" She purred a little as well, and before moving in to lick Mai's pussy even more. She eagerly probed inside, licking the deeper parts of Mai's lovely pussy. She drank up Mai's delicious juices, while mixing her spit into Mai's pussy.

"Mmm Mai-sama," Chigusa moaned, "I love pussy! I love your pussy! Please, give me more!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:50 am

"Kyaaaaaaa!" Mai meowed as Chigusa began to lick her pussy. "Nyaaaaaan, Chi-channnn!" She squealed as she bucked gently against Chigusa as she licked. She began to let out a loud moaning purr as she reached down and ran her hands through Chigusa's ears, grabbing her breast with the other hand.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:41 am

Chigusa moaned lightly as well, Mai's lewd noises exciting her as well. She probed deeper and deeper, her tongue licking the deepest recesses of Mai's pussy. Chigusa had lots of practice licking pussy, doing it fairly often with other girls. She wondered if Mai had anyone do this to her before, though considering how Mai was naughty enough to put a tail in her butt, she might have.

"I want to see you cum again Mai," Chigusa thought, "Again and again."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:46 am

"N-nyaaan!" Mai mewled again, feeling Chigusa probe deeply into her sex. She had done some things, and in her private time, was quite the little fetishist, but she'd never really been with people THAT much so Chigusa was hitting all the right buttons.

"Kya... kitty!" She gasped. "L-lap up all of my miiiilk! Nnnnghyaaa!' She maoned as she squeezed her breats harder. her pussy was already drooling and with Chigusa's deep probing, she would burst soon, already trembling at the first signs of a new orgasm.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:04 am

"With pleasure Mai," Chigusa thought,probing her tongue in deep while sucking on Mai's clit, recently emerged from beneath her sex hood. Chigusa knew what she was doing and how to please the female body, putting all her skill to the test in brining her friend into yet another orgasm. While she sucked Mai's pussy, she began to finger herself as well. Already she could feel an orgasm coming from all the excitement of the situation.

"Mmm..." Chigusa moaned. "Cum for me Mai."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:15 am

Mai couldn't hold it in any longer. Her pussy burst and she let out a long mewl of pleasure. "NYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnghhh..." She moaned deeply as she twitched and humped Chigusa's face, panting and heaving as s the waftershocks trembled through her. "Hah... hah... hah..." She panted. "Me... owww..." She gasped. "nyan.. nyan... Kitty did good, I should give her a treat.."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Chigusa eagerly lapped up all of Mai's sex juices, drinking the fluid down as if it was a tasty beverage. When Mai's orgasm subsided, Chigusa pulled away, looking up at Mai with a cute catlike coyness, her face still covered with Mai's sex juices.

"Nyan~ Master," Chigusa said, "Yes, please reward me master..." Chigusa leaned back, sitting on her knees, an expectant look on her face as she waited for Mai's next fantasy to indulge.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:03 am

Mai panted and sat uup, grinning at Chigusa and bringing her hand up to pet her on the head. "Nya~nn." She said and purred. "Chi-chan..." She said with a flush on her cheeks. "A-are you enjoying this? I'm still nervous..." She saitd turning her head slightly. "It's everything I've dreamed of..."

Last edited by 445 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Chigusa smiled and shook her head. "It's your fantasy Mai, I'm glad to help you fulfill it," she said. She grabbed Mai's hands gently between her pawed hands, and brought it down to her mouth, where she began to lick her way up Mai's arm. "Nyan~ Mai-sama, what will you do to me next?" Chigusa said, looking up at Mai with expectant eyes.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Mai bristled with pleasure at Chigusa's licking,moaning softly as she was licked. Chigusa's tongue felt wonderful on her supple flesh. "Hah..." She panted softly. "Chi-chan..." She ran her fingers through Chigusa's purple hair and smiled warmly before pulled her hand away softly and sliding off the bed. She wiggled her tail at Chigusa and turned her head to smile coyly at the idol. "Nyaaan~" She meowed. "I need a short break before we continue, that last orgasm took a lot out of me and I want to be ready for what we're goign to do next."

She then walked over to a small mini fridge, bending over to give Chigusa a nice view of her backside. She opened the fridge, humming as she did and a small bit of clanking was heard. She pulled out a cold glass carafe of milk and some saucer plates. She smiled as she hopped back over to the bed and set them down. She got next to Chigusa and poured milk into the saucers. "Refreshing!" She said cheefully. "Enjoy your treat, kitty! It's delicious." She then smiled. "But you only get it if you drink it like a cat!" She then reched up and spanked Chigusa's bottom playfully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next