Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An interview with Lethe Cherry!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

An interview with Lethe Cherry! Empty An interview with Lethe Cherry!

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:08 am

Lethe stepped into an open area backstage, looking around for a moment, and saw the place was empty. She shook her head, not happy with herself right now as she headed for the water fountain nearby to get herself a drink. She had lost a cage match earlier, and was humiliated in the process. Despite all her efforts, she was tossed around the cage like a rag doll and knocked out cold. She could feel her body shaking whenever she thought of it, clenching her teeth, and looking about ready to punch a hole into the metal fountain.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

An interview with Lethe Cherry! Empty Re: An interview with Lethe Cherry!

Post by Kelsea Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:08 pm

"Lethe Cherry.." a voice called, probably the last voice Lethe would want to hear right now... It belonged to the AFW reporter that every kawaii loved... Andrew Bennit.

"A moment of you time if you will.." He ask/said, but regardless of Lethe's response Andrew already had a microphone in her face and Andrew's personal camera man was already rolling.

"You had a big match with Layne a couple of days back.. Perhaps you could tell the AFW public what your thoughts about this are?"

Spotlight
characters:
An interview with Lethe Cherry! ELZuoMvAn interview with Lethe Cherry! OG5hnuaAn interview with Lethe Cherry! Cg3CzYmAn interview with Lethe Cherry! 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:32 pm

Lethe blinked when she suddenly heard someone speaking to her. A male. She turned around upon hearing her name, and looked at the man with a microphone in his hand. She frowned, about to decline.

"I don't-" She said, but then was interrupted as Andrew shoved a microphone in her face. She narrowed her eyes at him, and saw the camera was running as well.

"Thoughts? My thoughts are I want to crush that brunette's head under my boot." She replied. "Now g-"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:19 am

"No no no.." Andrew cut Lethe off, waving his hand. "Not them kind of thoughts... What I meant was: the public want to know just what you were thinking challanging Layne in the first place..? I mean come on, wasn't it obvious that against someone like Layne you wouldn't stand a chance..? That she'd just own you and then knock your little self out?"

Spotlight
characters:
An interview with Lethe Cherry! ELZuoMvAn interview with Lethe Cherry! OG5hnuaAn interview with Lethe Cherry! Cg3CzYmAn interview with Lethe Cherry! 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:27 am

Lethe dropped her jaw at the audacity of this man, and then closed her jaw, and looked at the man. "Who set you up to do this?" She asked him after resisting the urge to punch him in the face. "The match was scheduled, but I'dve gone up against her anyways. And you can tell her that I will face her again soon. I won't let anyone do stuff like that to me and get away with it."

"...By the way. What's your favorite limb?"

Last edited by 145 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Andrew chuckled slightly at Lethe's "subtle" intimidation technique when asking about his limbs

"No need to get all angsty with me missy... I just tell it like it is...

And the fact is that you lost to Layne fair and square, considering the match didn't have any rules on account of it being a cage match... I don't see why you are getting so upset with Layne, she did what she was meant to and completely overpowered you.... Would you have prefered she take it easy on you because you're a kawaii?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:11 pm

Lethe narrowed her eyes at Andrew. "I don't need anyone's charity." She said, glowering at the interviewer. "I recommend you get out of my sight. Unlike some people here, I actually follow through on my threats." She stated.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:23 pm

"You don't want anyone's charity... So you didn't want her to go easy on you..." he said ignoring her threat.

"And yet you are still unhappy that she completely ruined you in that match... It all seems odd to me, but not as odd as the fact that you want a rematch with that big cave woman. What are your thoughts- ...Or rather I should say: what the hell are you thinking? Now that you've experienced her first hand, theres no reason to face her a second."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Lethe had had enough with this guy. "Look, I don't have to explain myself to a know-nothing, rat-faced, annoying mosquito of a schmuck. By the way, hold this for me." She said, turning around to dig something out off her person. When she dug it out, she spun around, brass knuckles on hand, and could try to clock Andrew HARD in the jaw with them!

Last edited by 145 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:21 pm

"Might fierce words from a kawaii..." Andrew put one hand on his hip and leaned forwards expectantly only to get completely clobbered by Lethe's punch, didn't even see it coming! Andrew fell backwards to the floor, the microphone bouncing out of his hand as he was pretty much knocked out cold by the little kawaii hellion... The camera man immediately decided it was time to take the camera off from his shoulder and back away, he didn't need the same warning as Andrew did...

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next