Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Okami's shoutout - Carmella's debut (for Whipwreck)

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Okami's shoutout - Carmella's debut (for Whipwreck) - Page 9 Empty Re: Okami's shoutout - Carmella's debut (for Whipwreck)

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 11, 2010 1:34 am

"Mnghfff...", slightly dizzy from the deep kiss, Okami felt she had released him from her scissor hold and got his chance to fight back.

He will try to part from the deep kiss and grab Carmella's wrist while he pulls up into a kneeling on one knee stance.

If successful, he will place her over his knee, giving her a sounding spank.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Okami's shoutout - Carmella's debut (for Whipwreck) - Page 9 Empty Re: Okami's shoutout - Carmella's debut (for Whipwreck)

Post by Whipwreck Tue May 11, 2010 3:47 am

"OW! Yes! give me more!" Carmella said, trying to give Okami a thought that this whole spanking thing had the opposite effect, for she would get behind him if he was confused about the situation.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 11, 2010 1:08 pm

"Hehe, take this, looks like you're the one getting span... UH... W-What...???". After another sounding swat to Carmella's oiled butt, Okami blinked in embarassed surprise at her reaction.
That gave her the chance to squirm out of the boy's grip, snaking behind him.

Last edited by 157 on Tue May 11, 2010 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed May 12, 2010 6:17 am

"Gotcha!" Carmella said, snakeing around him and holding onto his waist tightly. "So, you ready to lose?" Carmella asked, crawling up on Okami's back, wrapping her legs around his waist, and tryed to apply the sleeper hold, falling backwards, "This is going to be funny, girls spanking you, haveing their way with you!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 12, 2010 2:58 pm

"G-Gasp...oh no..!". Okami was caught by surprise as Carmella wrapped her oiled body around him, pulling him backwards into her sleeper-bodyscissors combo.

Cushioned against her soft body, the boy tried to escape from her snakely embrace, but her warm thighs held him easily in place, allowing the girl to apply her sleeper hold on the resisting boy. "Nghf... l-let ..g-go..!!"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu May 13, 2010 1:45 pm

"Oh, I wish I could, I really do, but you know the rules, I'm supposed to knock you out, well unless you want me to apply Oil's Finishing Touch... so do you?" Carmella asked, applying more pressure to the hold.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 13, 2010 2:51 pm

"N-Nhhhhh....". Okami was unable to answer anything coherent as Carmella applied more pressure, making her prisoner sleepier and more docile in her embrace.
The boy's face was blushing at the feel of her soft body cushioning him, her breasts teasingly pressed against the back of his head like two soft, squishy pillows.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri May 14, 2010 1:47 pm

"Shhh, go to sleep Okami, it will be all right, just go to sleep, and some cute girls will get to play with you!" Carmella said, teasing him as she was stroking Okami's manhood with her foot.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 14, 2010 2:09 pm

Carmella's cooing words were caressing his ears and lulling his mind, so that she could have her way to play with the sleepy boy while soothing him down.

Very embarassed at the idea of becoming a helpless toy in the hands of the female audience, he twitched in the double embrace of her sleeper and scissors in a meek attempt at squirm out of her hold, but once again Carmella's ability to keep a firm grip in spite of oiled bodies would make his escape improbable.

If not successful in his escape attempt, then he would become too weak and sleepy to fight back, and Carmella would be able to keep him in her snuggly and taunting sleeper, seducing him and having him pass out at the same time.

Last edited by 157 on Fri May 14, 2010 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sun May 16, 2010 8:23 am

"Nono, I guess I have to squeeze harder!" Carmella said, locking her arms in tighter, and squeezed her legs tighter, moving her foot up and down against her crotch even more. "Poor Okami, I know you want to get out, but some lucky ladies are going to get to play with you!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next