by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Round 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Round 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori Empty Round 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori

Post by Toshokan Sun May 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Submission humiliation match
Submission must be scored by a humilating hold or situation

“Tonight, I’️ll finally meet her. Yosh, here I go!”

Kiku made her way to the ring, wearing her blue vest and her trademark little fundoshi. The crowd cheered, curious about how this match would turn up. For starters, it was one of the most awaited rounds of the tournament: the humiliation match. Kiku, one of the smallest girls there, was set up against Kokona, which was by far the biggest and strongest one. And, to top it off, both favorite and underdog were sumo wrestlers, of all things. The odds were clearly against Kiku, but she was not the kind of girl to worry about that. Standing in her corner of the ring, she looked eagerly at the ramp, waiting for her opponent’️s appearance.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Round 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori Empty Re: Round 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori

Post by anegge Tue May 25, 2010 2:23 am

The ring lights dimmed as Kokona's theme played loudly, the large video screen displaying Kokona in a fundoshi practicing sumo stances. Then the video switched to the hefty kawaii charging a heavy bag with a roar. She collided with it wrapping her arms around it in a hug. In an instant it ripped from it's moorings and fell to the ground with the huge girl atop it giggling at her accidental destruction of the training tool. The spotlight snapped on revealing Kokona in precisely the same outfit, namely nothing except her fundoshi. The crowd burst into cheers as she waved both arms. They were certainly looking forward to a topless match with Koko, although whether they wanted victory or defeat for her was a mystery.

Kokona pulled herself up on the apron and over the ropes landing solidly in the ring with such force that it shook. She crossed her arms. "You're Kiku Shiori! I was hoping to have a match with you!" she informed the smaller sumo. She frowned uneasily, "Not this match though. I don't really like this type of match."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori GXChUKwRound 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori 1BElGMIRound 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Round 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori Empty Re: Round 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori

Post by Toshokan Thu May 27, 2010 9:54 pm

Kiku watched as Kokona entered the ring. Her entrance, her video and her size were nothing short of impressive - not to mention the shaking mat beneath her feet. "Kokona Kumashiro!" Kiku gave a wide, confident smile. "It's good to meet you. I would've liked a normal, straight match as well, but I guess someone up there had other plans from the start." She looked at Koko's enormous chest, which seemed to be even bigger here than on tv. "So, if it's what everyone wants, let's have a good match, strange or not!"

Kiku then crouched low in a sumo stance, waiting for the bell to ring. Though she had said all that, it was difficult to ignore the thought that one of them would have to leave the ring humiliated. Was it an impression, or was the crowd bigger than last time? Kiku tried to forget all about that, only staring at Koko.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri May 28, 2010 6:12 am

Kokona nodded. "Well, we should have a normal match after the tournament for sure. But for now," She crouched across from Kiku grinning back at her. The bell rang and Koko charged at Kiku hoping to meet shoulder to shoulder, arm to arm in a jarring collision with the girl and test her sumo skill. If she could knock Kiku onto her butt with their first meeting she would, but she doubted it would be that easy.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori GXChUKwRound 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori 1BElGMIRound 3: Kokona Kumashiro vs Kiku Shiori UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Mon May 31, 2010 6:08 pm

"I would love it." When the bell rang, her smile turned into a serious face. This was going to be a serious challenge, and she was dead-set on winning. She ran towards Kokona as well, and thus they approached at an impressive velocity. She didn't intend to charge Koko, however. Even for her, who charged in a frequency that was less than healthy, taking Koko head-on was clearly suicidal. So, only some feet away from Koko, she turned slightly to the side. If her quick sidestep worked, she would turn and try to grab Koko's leg as it ran past her. She would pull it upwards, unbalancing the bigger sumo and possibly taking her down. It was not an invalid sumo technique, but it was unorthodox because most rikishi didn't have Kiku's speed and size.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:15 am

Kokona gasped as Kiku blurred from her vision, ducking down just long enough to trip the big kawaii up. The sumo's momentum sent her rolling forward into a wild somersault until she sprawled out face first on the mat. In a way, she was very pleased, Kiku was certainly a good enough sumo to be a challenge, but did the crowd really have to laugh at her pratfall like that? It was just one mistake.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:23 am

"Did it work?" Kiku's mental question was answered by the rumbling mat, a clear signal that her opponent had fallen. She turned quickly to face Koko, gulping down. This was more than a sumo match, and making her fall was but the first step; the second one was to make her submit, and she wasn't so confident about that. Either way, it had to be done, but how?

She went to Koko and got down on her back, with her small chest pressing against Koko's bare flesh. "Sorry, Kokona", she whispered before trying to reach under her for her breasts. She figured that grabbing them would be a good start.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Kokona moaned shaking her head clear as she felt the smaller sumo drop down onto her back. The massive brunette clambered up onto her hands and knees with Kiku still riding on her back. But she paused in surprise as the girl grabbed at her chest. She wasn't the type to be embarrassed by nudity or anything, but no one had ever grabbed her there on purpose before. She bit her lower lip nervously, what was Kiku trying to do?

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:30 am

Initially, the little sumo ventured only a few tentative gropes. Having that fleshy sensation between her fingers was quite nice, but she didn't know where to go from there. Maybe she should just keep going. Yeah, that should work well. One of her legs coiled around the back of Koko's leg and knee to prevent her from getting up, and the massaging motions of her hand got stronger and faster. "Koko, how does it feel?" She hoped that being groped would embarrass her enough for her not to try any counter for a while.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Kokona bit her lip, blushing as her melons were manhandled. "Kiku," she whimpered, noticing she had been prevented from getting up. She tried to drag herself and her piggy backed opponent over towards the ropes looking absolutely ridiculous as she did so.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next