by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs Empty Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs

Post by anegge Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:38 am

Kokona walked through the door into the 'arena' for her next match, made up to look like a girl's bedroom. Of course, it wasn't either of the girl's bedrooms due to the stricter tournament guidelines, but after all her spars in Luci's room, the sumo still felt almost at home. She bounded up onto her knees on the bed in a single leap that made the entire frame creak with tension and then slowly crawled her way to the center of the bed.

The big girl stretched her arms out yawning so heavily that her white cotton t-shirt strained against her chest causing it to ride even further up than it had before and exposing her belly button. The big assed girl was also clad in a matching white cotton pantie covered in pastel pink hearts. She was excited for this match because she was up against someone similar in size to her. She wondered how things would go in such a match. It would be awesome fun to pit her pudginess against another girls, the Japanese girl thought.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs GXChUKwRound 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs 1BElGMIRound 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs Empty Re: Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs

Post by KreepKing Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:54 am

"Dammit, Why am I always so late!"

Gogo Puffs must've woke up at some random time that even she, herself, wasn't aware of. Wasn't she supposed to be at the stadium over an hour ago?

Regardless, Gogo had one hell of a time trying to get herself good and ready; from nearly falling on herself trying to get herself into her leotard, to fighting with her own leather wrestling boots. Times were indeed tough for the fat ass wrestler.

"Whoo! I made it?"

...And now here she is, running down the ramp that led to the ring before her.

Let's just hope that...nobody got too mad?

Characters:

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post12502.html?start=0#p12502:axae0dnj]Gravy: $1000,000,000 says that Gravy will someday buy out the entire AFW federation![/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/katrina-iz-da-baddest-t667.html:axae0dnj]Katrina's currently on her world tour, promoting her new album, "Who da baddest pt.2"[/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/journer-can-we-pleeeeeeeease-do-this-again-please-t873.html:axae0dnj]Send Journer an email, and she might just throw on her best outfit and consider YOU for a match![/url:axae0dnj]

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs Empty Re: Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs

Post by anegge Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:20 am

Fortunately for Gogo, spectators weren't allowed during bed wrestling matches. As for Kokona, she wasn't the kind to hold a grudge.

Especially not while asleep, which was the kind of thing that happened when you ended up sitting in a bed in your' pajamas for an hour. Upon Gogo's exclamation, Kokona's eyes fluttered open and she began to sit up. "Oh, match time now?" she groaned out softly, rubbing the sand from her eyes.

But now wasn't the time to lounge about. The sumo returned to her kneeling position as quickly as she could, ready and with renewed excitement to begin. She stared at Gogo in surprise. "Um, that's what you wear to bed? she asked, confused.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs GXChUKwRound 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs 1BElGMIRound 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by KreepKing Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:26 pm

"Wha? Bed?"

Gogo looks around her and rasies an eyebrow. It was there she realized that she wasn't in a ring.....at all.

"Wait, we're wrestling in a..........bed?"

Boy, Gogo must've been high or something.

"Wait, you mean....we're NOT fighting in a ring?"

Well, atleast Gogo only looked like a fool infront of one person, rather than before a sea of people....ryte? To make things pretty bad, however, since she had to rush from wherever she was lounging at, she had only brought her wrestling attire for the match...and nothing else.

Characters:

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post12502.html?start=0#p12502:axae0dnj]Gravy: $1000,000,000 says that Gravy will someday buy out the entire AFW federation![/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/katrina-iz-da-baddest-t667.html:axae0dnj]Katrina's currently on her world tour, promoting her new album, "Who da baddest pt.2"[/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/journer-can-we-pleeeeeeeease-do-this-again-please-t873.html:axae0dnj]Send Journer an email, and she might just throw on her best outfit and consider YOU for a match![/url:axae0dnj]

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:55 am

Kokona spread her arms in the air and shrugged. "Well, it's still wrestling. So. Let's go!" She shuffled forward to offer the pudgy competitor a test of strength.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by KreepKing Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:30 pm

"Ww-w-w-w-wait, but I didn't even cgange yet!"

With wide eyes, Gogo holds up her arms in protest to Koko's test of strength. Gogo wasn't ready! She wasn't even dressed for the match! Oh boy....
At any rate, Gogo didn't comply whatsoever, so most likely, Gogo would be overwhelmed into the ground with Koko ontop of her.

Characters:

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Kokona eagerly took advantage of Gogo's distraction. She pushed the girl's arms back until her massive bust was pressing down against Gogo's flat chest.

But the sumo wasn't going for a pin just yet. She moved to wrap her arms around the bulky wrestler in a mini bear hug reaching down to catch Gogo tight by gripping her ample ass firmly in both palms, her patented modification to the bear hug.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by KreepKing Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:54 pm

"Eeeeek!"

Gogo squeals aloud. Funny how nobody knew that Gogo's skin had always been sensitive. Especially her ass.
At first, Gogo had no clue what Koko was aiming for when she grabeed her from behind, but when she finds out how Koko'd breasts were pressing the air out of Gogo chest like water from a sponge, she quickly learned how effective Koko's hold was.

"But I'm still not dressed, yet! C'mooon git off'ameeeee!"

Gogo huffs out breathlessly. A few seconds in, after her breathing slowed to a crawl, Gogo thought that maybe it was time to fight back. Calling upon the strength of her lower half, Gogo lifts her legs up to catch Koko in a body scissors. Gogo wasn't sure how'd this would help her in her escape, but it was the only thing she could think of.

Characters:

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Kokona's massive biceps clenched forcing the other pudgy wrestler's back to bend further and further. "Too late to change now." the excited sumo squeaked as she exercised her spine shattering advantage.

But before long the sumo found herself wrapped up between the country wrestler's firm thighs. It was a position she'd been in many time with Luci, but that didn't make her feel any better. She shifted her grip on the girl's backside trying to make sure she had Gogo firmly in her hug.

Naturally in this position the girl's were held tightly mound to mound, an issue which never really effected a trained sumo like Kokona. Kokona wriggled uncomfortably in the vicelike grip of the scissors swinging Gogo lightly from side to side.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by KreepKing Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Gog shuts her eyes and bites her bottom lip. Caght in Koko's grip, Gogo was robbed of all control and was being swung from side to side.

"Ugh....nnhhh...uhh...."

Gogo timely squeals as her body swung to and fro. The sharp pain in her spine growing by every wrench and twist. Gogo tries her best to prevent from herself from screaming and sucks in a gulp of air. Maybe she'd remain conscious if she maintained her breath?

Whatever it was worth, Gogo kept her scissors on strong, this time, aiming the balls of her feet to nestle atride Koko's waist, seeking out her oppoenents spine.

Characters:

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next