Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs

Post by anegge Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:26 am

Gogo's kick up was insufficient to grasp Koko's head given that it was so far up her body, but having kicked with all her remaining energy she did in fact cause Koko to fall back off of Gogo's body and land chest down on the mat. "Oww," groaned Koko staring up as her formidable opponent escaped. She hefted herself back up on her hands and knees wanting to follow up her attack before Gogo could clear her head.

Last edited by 121 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:35 am; edited 2 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs - Page 4 GXChUKwRound 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs - Page 4 1BElGMIRound 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs

Post by KreepKing Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:39 am

Yes! Free at last! No more face-to-breast abuse!

Though free, Gogo knew that her little maneuver would never be enough to keep her enemy at bay not even for a moment. Quickly, Gogo rolled to her feet and would turn around to meet Koko, aiming to ram her shoulder into her enemy and intercept her advances.

Characters:

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post12502.html?start=0#p12502:axae0dnj]Gravy: $1000,000,000 says that Gravy will someday buy out the entire AFW federation![/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/katrina-iz-da-baddest-t667.html:axae0dnj]Katrina's currently on her world tour, promoting her new album, "Who da baddest pt.2"[/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/journer-can-we-pleeeeeeeease-do-this-again-please-t873.html:axae0dnj]Send Journer an email, and she might just throw on her best outfit and consider YOU for a match![/url:axae0dnj]

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Kokona was slightly startled when Gogo met her shoulder to shoulder like a football player (or to her mind, sumo wrestlers). She knew exactly what to do now! She reached down to grab Gogo's outfit for traction only to feel her hands on Gogo's bare butt. Oh, right, Gogo hardly had an outfit. Well, her ass was pudgy enough that as the sumo gave it a squeeze she got some good grip.

Koko began to try to manipulate her opponent into a better position to roll her over onto her stomach again, but not yet. She was gonna have to get some steam before tossing an opponent this big.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Round 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs - Page 4 GXChUKwRound 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs - Page 4 1BElGMIRound 2: Kokona Kumashiro vs Gogo Puffs - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by KreepKing Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:51 am

Wow, Koko was built like a unmovable mountain. Gogo figured that out just when she had rammed herself into her only to find Koko grappling her instead of falling.
Following suit, Gogo clasped her arms around Koko's waist, then she would attempt to maintain her center of gravity and balance.

Characters:

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post12502.html?start=0#p12502:axae0dnj]Gravy: $1000,000,000 says that Gravy will someday buy out the entire AFW federation![/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/katrina-iz-da-baddest-t667.html:axae0dnj]Katrina's currently on her world tour, promoting her new album, "Who da baddest pt.2"[/url:axae0dnj]

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/journer-can-we-pleeeeeeeease-do-this-again-please-t873.html:axae0dnj]Send Journer an email, and she might just throw on her best outfit and consider YOU for a match![/url:axae0dnj]

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Kokona wasn't having trouble managing Gogo's advances but with the two big girls hanging onto each they were stuck like in a vat of molasses. Kokona leaned right for a second going slightly off balance so she could get a nice big shove to topple Gogo onto her back. If Gogo held on too tight though the sumo was likely to find herself right on top of the pudgy blond.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by KreepKing Sun May 02, 2010 7:43 am

Just what Gogo needed. A few moments trapped against a fat, tub of lard sumo. Gogo ould barley breath with all of her fat getting into her face. Suddenly, Gogo felt the slight shift in momentum and realized that Koko was probably planning to send Gogo flying on her ass.
Thinking quick, Gogo would try to keep on foot on the ground while hanging onto her opponent. Then, before Koko makes her big shove, she would twist her hips and aim to switch sides so that Gogo would fall ontop of Koko....if it worked.
Still...it's a big IF.

Characters:

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 04, 2010 9:46 pm

As the came down, the pair went into a half roll that ended with Gogo atop her sumo opponent. It was really the sort of move Kokona should have been ready for but she was too off balance to do anything about against such a weighty opponent.

Still Kokona's instincts proved themselves less than useless as her arms were still wrapped around the girl pinning her biceps to her sides as she held onto the girl's butt. Just the right position for another brutal bear hug! Kokona grinned eagerly as she contracted the girl's massive form in her powerful grip, once again pouring crushing force into her spine.

Kokona shifted a bit hitching Gogo's body downward to maximize the pressure she could output in her hug. Inadvertently, doing so left the shorter Gogo face to 'face' with her old nemesis, Koko's huge chest.

Last edited by 121 on Tue May 04, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by KreepKing Wed May 05, 2010 7:32 am

Gogo thought that putting herself ontop would be a good idea, strategically, but she never counted on Koko to have such an affinty with holding her so close, especially how it's been a few good minutes in and the sumo STILL hasn't let go of her ass.

"Hey! What gi--Nnnnggh!"

The pressure from Koko's squeeze turns Gogo's unfinshed question into a painful groan. She arches her back and finds herself gritting her teeth once more. With one eye closed and a bead of sweat falling from her hairline, Gogo's survival now depends on holding onto her precious oxygen.

"Git....your hands---uuhhnn...offa my ass already!!!!"

At this point, Gogo would try to wriggle to and fro, testing how tightly the sumo probably has her cluth on, all while keeping her head raised as to avoid coming face to face with Koko's breasts.

Characters:

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu May 06, 2010 6:30 am

Regretably for Gogo how tight the sumo was gripping her was, hella tight. Not only was this the Japanese girl's very favorite move, while lying in her back she didn't even have to expend the energy to hold her up. Sure it was a little less effective without gravity pulling on the girl's back but with Koko's amazing bicep strength and the way Gogo was groaning in pain it didn't seem the girl had noticed the difference.

The blonde's uncomfortable wiggling in her grip only confirmed to the sumo that Gogo was in trouble causing her to redouble her grip. Her firm arms sunk further into Gogo's flab, her fingers squishing dat ass even more.

Gogo seemed to be protesting the way the mountainous girl was gripping her. But, that was just how a sumo was supposed to do a bear hug, thought Kokona. She had to hold her hands close to where the girl's waistband would be, right? Well, Gogo didn't have a waistband really, but that gave Kokona another sumo oriented idea. She slipped her right thumb under the back strap of Gogo's suit and with a firm pull delivered one of her patented sumo wedgies to the trapped girl.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by KreepKing Sun May 09, 2010 6:34 am

There was virtually no way for Gogo to escape, and keeping her head out of Koko's breasts wasn't doing much to help. As soon as the thin piece of cloth knifed itself up against the darker flesh buried in between her cheeks, Gogo held her breath and bit her bottom lip so hard until she could almost taste her own blood.
Who knew that poor little Gogo's colon would be extra sensitive?
Then, past all the pain and grunts, a slight amount of pressure built up inside of Gogo's stomache. Soon, the pressure would only get worse, causing her belly to inflate just a little bit. Then, without warning....

She blew.

"Pffffffffbbbt!"

The sound came out louder than Gogo expected. Not only that, but it sure stunk up the place as well! A sudden surge of red appeared on her face; both from the pressure you put on her and from the embarrassment.

One should hope that there wasn't a mess that had to be cleaned.

Characters:

KreepKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next