Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mina Vice vs Valerie

2 posters

Go down

Mina Vice vs Valerie Empty Mina Vice vs Valerie

Post by anegge Fri May 28, 2010 9:31 pm

humiliation bed match; soft style; win by (humiliation) submission only

Valerie clapped her hands together. Her challenge to accept any bed match had certainly payed off, although honestly she hadn't been expecting so many hentai and humiliation matches. She pressed the play button on her stereo and it began to play "Sugar Rush". She threw the tail of her white button up shirt behind her and climbed up onto her bed with a wiggle of her cotton panty clad back side.

She turned confidently towards the doorway resting on her haunches. As the CD switched over to "Bad Girlfriend", she grinned eagerly awaiting the arrival of her new opponent.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Mina Vice vs Valerie GXChUKwMina Vice vs Valerie 1BElGMIMina Vice vs Valerie UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Mina Vice vs Valerie Empty Re: Mina Vice vs Valerie

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Mina chuckled as she heard "Bad Girlfriend" come on it was her favorite song and she knew that it meant that her opponent was waiting for her on the inside for this bed match. She didn't really have a lot of bed wrestling experience then again though she had a lot of wrestling experience though it usually ended up with her losing she did have a win in their and out of all the losses she had turned in to quite the wrestler. She strode in the door way her purple hair falling down her back matching well with a purple tank top that she liked to wear and a purple mini skirt that flashed her matching purple panties. She smiled at her opponent this girl just seemed fun and she was eager to get going. "I'm Mina Vice a pleasure to meet you."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:20 am

"Oh," muttered Valerie, "all violet." She grinned at her opponent and replied back bowing slightly, "I'm Valerie Makuro. Queen of the bed. Let's have a great match." Valerie shuffled forward on her knees putting her hands up for a test of strength against the smaller girl.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Mina Vice vs Valerie GXChUKwMina Vice vs Valerie 1BElGMIMina Vice vs Valerie UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am

Vice smiled as she went up to the girl on her knees as well accepting her hands for the test of strength though she knew better seeing as she wasn't any were near being strong compared to the other girls. Still though she would push against the girl with all her might hoping to try and push the girl down to the bed though in reality there probably wasn't a good chance of that happening.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:33 am

Valerie giggled easily pressing herself into Mana and beginning to bend her back nuzzling her cheek on Mina's neck softly as she tried to lay the girl down for an almost immediate full body pin.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:40 am

Vice knowing that she was in trouble as she was starting to get bent backwards the girls soft cheek nuzzling in to her neck making her shiver with excitement. Not having much options seeing as she was on her knees and didn't have much power base she would try to yank the girl to the side along with herself in the process to avoid a full body pin.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:27 am

Valerie had shut her eyes as she fell down with Mina, but as she felt herself being pulled sideways her eyes shot open. "Hey," she said in protestation that her beautiful pin had been thwarted. But her leg was still under Mina's body. Well, it was sort of pinned but the point was that Valerie could throw her other leg over the girl and form a good waist scissors.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:41 am

Vice knew she had to think of something quick but it wasn't like she had hundreds of options to choose from though so in an attempt she would aim to roll her and the girl over so that Valerie was on her back. if she could do that she would quickly try to back off the girl and get some distance though it hadn't dawned on her yet that Valerie could capture her in a waist scissors.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down