Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: Mia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:37 am

Tally turned as Summer called her. "Heh... Unexpected!" She said with a grin. "I-I'll get you though!" Tally was having fun with htis girl., which probably bode ill for her. Tally was not an experienced wrestler and even less so in these sorts of matches. It was her anger that drove her into a fervor. As such, when Summer lunged at her, Tally turned just in time to catch Summer, but fell backwards, her arms loose around the girl as the red head would end up ontop as she wanted but with Tally facing her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:29 am

Summer grinned as she came down on top of Tally. She knew well enough to not let Tally get her arms up around her too tight. She brought her hands up to pin the girl down by the wrists if she could. "If you liked that, you'll love this." suggested Summer as she placed her perky bust down on the girl's bulging melons pressing up to her nip to nip.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Mia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer - Page 2 GXChUKwMia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer - Page 2 1BElGMIMia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:21 am

Tally gasped as Summer climbed upon her and put herself nip to nip. "Don't think my big tits won't swallow you up! Do you think that you can beat me in that knind of match!?" She said as she tried to use her strength to getout of Summer's pin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:07 am

Summer shuddered with eagerness as the massive girl pointed out her obvious size superiority in the breast category. "Ohhh," the red head groaned gritting her teeth with fervor, "Sounds like a challenge." She had gravity on her side, at least for now, so she quickly shifted her chest up and down running her nipples across the surface of the girl's tits to get them excited enough that they could handle a rough and direct confrontation. Meanwhile with a combination of extreme strength and exhausting effort the powerful blond was forcing her hands up from the mat to break the pin. Summer quickly leaned up and splashed her tits across the girl stinging her erect nipples sharply and then drilling down into them with her bust's lesser weight.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Mia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer - Page 2 GXChUKwMia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer - Page 2 1BElGMIMia Tally Bryant Vs. Summer - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:43 pm

Tally tried to steel her gaze when Summer called out the challenge. She knew her massive rack could win out in the fight, especially if she was able to get on top. She gasped as her nipples became rock hard. because of the size of her breasts she had thick nipples. When they hardened and Summer dragged her own over themshe could feel intense pleasure and slight pain. "Ohmygod!" She said and tried to shove Summer off of her and climb ontop of the girl. She would never admit that this sort of contact was beginning to roil up her insides. While she was trying to overturn her foe, she winced as her hard nips were stabbed letting out somethign between a moan and a gasp of pain.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2