Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lobo, Clyde & Kelly in a bar + A challange to Ayame Kurosagi

2 posters

Go down

Lobo, Clyde & Kelly in a bar + A challange to Ayame Kurosagi Empty Lobo, Clyde & Kelly in a bar + A challange to Ayame Kurosagi

Post by Lobo Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:11 pm

(In a bar somewhere in Japan. Luchador: Lobo, sat casually drinking the night away with his Friend and Fellow Wrestler: Clyde Gastin.)

(The 2 men watched the Hilights of Today's wrestling matches with one catching their eye in particular.)

Clyde: Damn! Kelly Conway got her assed wooped by that new girl.

Lobo: Ayame Kurosagi... I swear... It's always the cute ones who know how to kick your ass...

Clyde: That's Combat Sports for ya!

Lobo: I guess...

Clyde: Aww... Why so down in the dumps Mucha Lucha?

Lobo: Well... A "Friend" is on her way here...

Clyde: Who?

(At that instant the entrance doors of the bar were flung open and In came a young blonde woman.)

Lobo: Kelly Conway... Nice of you too join- HOLY CRAP WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUR FACE!?!?!!?

(Lobo couldn't help but scream, he didn't expect to see the massive bruises on her face that resembled a massive swarm of bee stings.)

Kelly: ...Ayame Kurosagi...

Clyde: Yea! We Saw!

Kelly: Shut up Clyde! Lobo I need your help!

Lobo: Oh Geez...

Kelly: Do this as a favor between our familes! How many times has my father helped your father?

Lobo: Alot...

Kelly: So does this as a favor between Conway's and errr.......... What is your last name again???

Lobo: *Ahem* What exactly do you want?

Kelly: Revenge!!!

Lobo: Of Course... Ayame Kurosagi right?

Kelly: Yes! Me and You Vs. Her! In A Handicap Match!

Clyde: I like the sound of that!!

Lobo: Kelly.... 1st off, She's not in Sex Wars so I can't fight her. 2nd, Im not gonna team with you to gang up on some girl who beat up in an official match... Stop
being so spoiled...

Kelly: I AM NOT SPOILED!!!

Lobo: Then listen to this! Either make this Tag Match or im out...

Kelly: But you're the only one who I know would help me...

Clyde: I'll help!

Kelly: Shut up, Clyde... Ok Fine! If thats the way you're gonna be... Keep Watching the TV!!

(Kelly then stole Clyde's drink from his hands, downed it and sprinted out of the bar.)

Clyde: Crazy girl... Hot... But kinda crazy...

Lobo: She's a Conway...

Clyde: Where did she go any- Oh man... Lobo check out the TV!

Lobo: Oh man... *Face Palm*

(Kelly stands in front of the camera with a microphone in the AFW interview area)

Kelly: Ladies and Gentleman This is Kelly Conway and I am making a challenge to Ayame Kurosagi! She is too meet Me and Lobo in a Mixed Tag Match
this sunday at the Sex Wars Arena! She may bring any partner she can find! GET READY THIS SUNDAY KARATE GIRL! THIS TIME IT'S NO MERCY!!!"

(Kelly throws the mic at the camera and storms off)

Clyde: Looks like you're in a match this sunday...

Lobo: Thanks Clyde, I couldn't tell that Kelly just dragged me into a match with a Tae Kwon Do Champion and her Unknown Male Partner.

Clyde: Smartass...

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Lobo, Clyde & Kelly in a bar + A challange to Ayame Kurosagi Empty Re: Lobo, Clyde & Kelly in a bar + A challange to Ayame Kurosagi

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Ayame just came out of the locker room, when she was ambushed by camera's.

A Female Reporter rushes in and places a microphone infront of her. "Miss Ayame! Miss Ayame! Are you informed that Miss Conway has proposed a tag team re-match and she has the sex War Wrestler Lobo on her team as well? If you accept this challenge does this not mean you are going to become a part of the Sex War Roster?"

Ayame answered honestly and without thinking, "Umm... No, i had no idea but, I don't really want to join the sex war roster or fight..."

She gulped and blushed, "A guy like lobo.... it's no offence to him, I'm just kind of... inexpierenced when it comes to fighting other guys....in a wrestling match"

The reporter egged her on, "Are you also informed, that she has made rather alot of negative comments about you and she said that you were a coward if you did not accept her challenge"

"Is that so..." Ayame said, No one calls ayame a coward! No One!, "Fine, i'll beat her again!"

"Then who is going to be your Teamate?" asked the reporter, "And do you think, he is a match for the son of The Panther, Lobo?"

"My partner has never lost a single match yet far. In fact, no one has yet to actually hit him!" Ayame said intensly, "Out of the 15 times I fought against him I lost 15 times, he is my master, he carries on the legacy of the korean knights (Hwarang), a master of all eastern martial arts,My tag team partner is Master Yu-Shin!"

Yu-Shin was walking home after a nice walk at the beach. He also picked up some groceries at the super market. He carried a book on French cooking. He was going to suprise Ayame with a fancy french style dinner. He was about to turn the corner to his dojo/home/rented rooms. The popparazi surounded the entrance of the dojo. yu- shin was quickly swallowed by the crowd and suffocated by questions. He dropped his groceries out of shock.

"Why do I have this feeling that Ayame has something to do with this" he said to himself

Match is here: http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/arena-f28/mixed-tag-throwdown-for-oathkeeper-t2718.html

Last edited by 863 on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down