Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

P.O.W. Penalty: Ataru's Training (OpenRP) (Complete)

4 posters

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

P.O.W. Penalty: Ataru's Training (OpenRP) (Complete) - Page 12 Empty Re: P.O.W. Penalty: Ataru's Training (Open RP - Ladies Join In)

Post by Yatori Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:33 am

Driven by cold methodology, Shizuka ignored Ataru's pleas, intent on tormenting him sexually. She sensed him moving to roll onto her, automatically began to counter by squeezing his cock while pushing down on him, not interested in being overtaken.

Then she got a cruel idea. I'll let you get on top for me... just this once...

Letting Ataru roll them so that she ended up beneath him, Shizuka still kept her grip on his cock, tugging and stroking sensually. But now she added dragging his hard member across the floor while still licking and sucking at his nipple, Ataru's thigh pressing into her sex.

"It doesn't matter if you're on top," she purred. "I have you. Now, give it to me..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

P.O.W. Penalty: Ataru's Training (OpenRP) (Complete) - Page 12 Empty Re: P.O.W. Penalty: Ataru's Training (Open RP - Ladies Join In)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:38 pm

This time Ataru could not hold back a faint moan as his predicament was worsening, despite being on top and he was tempted to just let go, and surrender.

His back arched in forceful delight as she kept working his member wiith systematical sensuality. His erection was throbbing with bulging veins to the point that it ached, and he almost lost his load when she brought his erection across the floor.

"NNghhhh!!!....y-you might have me, but..but i won't give without a fight..." he hissed in pain & pleasure between clenched teeth and responded her action by pushing his knee against her muff, firmly but not harshly, than moving it around her hot crotch.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:50 pm

Ataru's counterattack drew a slight shiver out of Shizuka, the boy's skin stroking strong against her sex. But she would not allow herself to be stopped or even slowed down. She kept sapping Ataru's attention with her hungry suckling, her free hand moving to fondle Ataru's other, still-soft nipple, her other hand drawing figure-eights on the floor using Ataru's cock as a stylus, a tiny part of her brain observing how flexible his member remained despite being so hard for so long.

Cum... cum already..

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon_Victoria Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:30 am

(My bad...)
Nicole smirks at Ataru's resillance, "Mmm, he's doing good. She's fighting an uphill battle if she's going to want to make him cum after we milked him dry."

"A good six or seven times..." Jamie smiles, this could still go either way. Shizuka had been doing most of the pleasuring, but Ataru had just been overstimulated so many times she was more surprised that he could still get it up let alone ready to let off another load. That and his resilance to sexual torture. She makes sure to speak up for the next statement, "Mabye if he manages to win we'll take Shizuka and let him do whatever perverted little desires he has, on her. I'm sure she'll enjoy it...just look at how she's treating his cock..."

Friction Characters:
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/victoria-rivers-t130.html:2d26yinw]Victoria Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/jamie-and-nicole-rivers-t160.html:2d26yinw]Jamie and Nicole Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/carribean-queen-t295.html:2d26yinw]"Caribbean Queen"[/url:2d26yinw]

Sex Wars Characters:
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/victoria-rivers-t161.html:2d26yinw]Victoria Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/jamie-and-nicole-rivers-t180.html:2d26yinw]Jamie and Nicole Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/carmen-michaels-t761.html:2d26yinw]Carmen Micheals[/url:2d26yinw]

Amazon_Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:57 pm

Despite looking very busy working Ataru over, Shizuka could still hear Nicole and Jamie. Her ministrations briefly slowed down.

If I lose? Her fingers tightened on Ataru's cock hard enough to elicit momentary pain, even as she resumed her caresses. No... I won't lose... I will not lose to a male!

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:08 pm

"P-Perverted little desires...?" Ataru blushed at Jaimie's playful comment. He was attracted by Shizuka of course (despite she hated him) but his aim here was to prove he was not a whimp, not to ravish this cute girl. Though, he knew he had to be more aggressive if he didn't want to just be a toy in her hands.

The pain felt in his squeezed member actually sent an adrenaline nudge through his body, encouraging him to react: with a furher push and gyration of his knee against her now hotter muff, Ataru sunk his face into her neck, giving her a sucking love-bite, gently licking the spot where he was nibbling. Though, his dick was still firmly in her grip and, in spite of his recent orgasms, he was throbbing hard.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Amazon_Victoria Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:13 pm

(I figure you two have three more posts each before the five minutes are up.) "And we have signs of life..." Nicole cheerily smiles at Ataru edging him on to take more control.

"Yeah, pity almost all of it is in his cock..." Jamie isn't as impressed with his display of fortitude. "And to think, I was actually beliving he was something good..."

Friction Characters:
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/victoria-rivers-t130.html:2d26yinw]Victoria Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/jamie-and-nicole-rivers-t160.html:2d26yinw]Jamie and Nicole Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/carribean-queen-t295.html:2d26yinw]"Caribbean Queen"[/url:2d26yinw]

Sex Wars Characters:
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/victoria-rivers-t161.html:2d26yinw]Victoria Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/jamie-and-nicole-rivers-t180.html:2d26yinw]Jamie and Nicole Rivers[/url:2d26yinw], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/carmen-michaels-t761.html:2d26yinw]Carmen Micheals[/url:2d26yinw]

Amazon_Victoria

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:49 am

(OOC: Okay.)

Ataru's love-bite only added to Shizuka's anger. Annoying runt! Shivering with rage (and also a bit of sexual excitement that escaped her fury-affected self-control, as his knee solidly nudged into her sex), she kicked against the floor while pushing against Ataru's chest with her right hand, aiming to straddle him anew, then kneeled sharply to break their embrace so that she could work on Ataru's throbbing cock with both her hands, left pumping him vigorously, slicking forefinger and thumb of her right hand with saliva before rubbing them over his sensitive slit for extra effect, trying to beat the deadline she hadn't known existed until a few seconds ago.

They have not sucked you dry... I'll make you cum yet!

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:19 pm

(OOC: are u showing me ur back or front?)
Ataru couldn't stop her and she managed to straddle him.
"Nyah....k-kimochiii..." He whispered out laying back, moaning and squirming as Shizuka's double-pumping was quickly driving him to the edge. He knew he had to react now, because the intense pleasure was craving him to just surrender and give her all his load.

Panting hotly and fighting against the incoming erotic dizzyness, he got up into a sitting position, aiming to embrace her close with a hand and to slide the other hand down to her muff if unstopped.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:04 am

(OOC: Front. Shizuka's facing Ataru.)

Ataru's moan made Shizuka smile evilly. That's right... give it all up now, you...

She shouldered his approaching hand aside to defend against being hugged, but couldn't stop his other hand from finding her sex. The feel of his fingers running across her now-sensitive mound made her flinch. But she mastered herself, using her anger as a font of strength. Only a little more...

In retaliation, she blew hard upon the tip of Ataru's throbbing cock while she pampered it, her hot breath washing over the damp slit she'd slicked and stroked and all but peeled open.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

P.O.W. Penalty: Ataru's Training (OpenRP) (Complete) - Page 12 Empty Re: P.O.W. Penalty: Ataru's Training (OpenRP) (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next