Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666) - Page 3 Empty Re: Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666)

Post by Yatori Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:26 am

Haruka's writhing switched from resisting to arousal as Megumi began eating her. "Uwaaaahhhh... M-M-Megumi-san..." The half-naked kawaii couldn't stop her precum from flowing into her tormentor's mouth. "S-stop..."

Masato was trying to combine watching out for Haruka and NOT peeking in on her being sexually assaulted. He succeeded in neither, as he felt himself harden. This is so wrong... it should be me there... I mean!

Last edited by 123 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666) - Page 3 Empty Re: Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666)

Post by zxn666 Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:06 pm

(Haruka's not quite naked, Megumi's just torn the bottoms of her swimsuit)

Megumi continued to eat Haruka out, sticking her tongue deeper and deeper into the small idol's sex, pushing her tongue in to parts where nobody had gone before. Gosh, she tasted so good! Megumi drank up every last drop of Haruka's sex, eating up her juices. Megumi was eager to make Haruka cum, holding her tightly against her body, while her tongue plumbed Haruka's depths!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:13 pm

(OOC: Thanks for correcting me. I updated it.)

IC: Haruka could not hold out for long against Megumi' wicked,deep-diving tongue. The kawaii had no defense and little experience in enduring such a fierce tonguing. In only a minute, Haruka would cry out cutely, "Iyaaaaahhh!" as she orgasmed right into Megumi's face! (yt)

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:03 am

Megumi gasped a little as Haruka came right into her face, the juices suddenly filling her mouth. She eagerly lapped them up though, and then pulled her face out from in between Haruka's legs, licking her lips as she went. She looked down at the defeated Kawaii with a devious smile on her face.

"Let's take a break Haruka-chan," Megumi said, setting Haruka back down onto the oily mat, "You look like you could use it."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Haruka could do little than pant weakly with every one of Megumi's laps. To be honest, all this attention felt pretty soothing, helping cool her throbbing sex and burning body. She hadn't thought she'd orgasm so quickly. Megumi was more fearsome that she had imagined.

Right after she was lowered to the mat, Haruka brought her legs together protectively and hugged herself. "Ooohh..." This was not good, she vaguely thought. Not a few minutes into the match, yet she had been half-stripped and then made to cum like- well, she was already a kawaii, and she was sort of a rookie still...

Worst of all, she realized Masato-kun had seen all that.

It's his fault... I... I hope he liked it...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:00 am

((So sorry for being gone so long! I'm back now)

Megumi, seeing her Kawaii opponent curled up into a little ball after that fierce sexual assault, wondered if she might've gone a bit to far. After all, Haruka seemed innocent as a virgin, there was no way she could take something like that and just walk away. Megumi sighed, wondering if there was any point to all this, since each and every Eclipse member totally outclassed this little Kawaii.

"Sorry if that was a bit too intense for you," Megumi said, "I got a bit carried away..." But in her mind she was already thinking of the next devious attack upon this lovely little idol lying in front of her.

Last edited by 265 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:38 pm

(OOC: Welcome back!)

Masato was about ready to cry. His ward had been totally outclassed and completely humiliated sexually. And it was his fault. He suggested this kind of match, knowing the opponent was expert at this.

He fumbled for the white towel he always carried with him. Perhaps he could end this before Haruka was permanently damaged. She probably hated him now, but he would still try to make up for his mistake and protect her...

"No..."

Haruka took a while to unfold from her fetal position. She swayed all throughout her rise and breathed heavily, weakly, her head bowed. Cum and sweat dribbled down her legs. But the kawaii idol did get on her feet and stayed up.

"It's okay, Megumi-san... I understand... I understand now... this is part of being an idol and a wrestler... so don't hold back..."

Her face lifted. Haruka's green eyes burned. Not with anger, but with determination.

"Because this time, I'll surely make you cum in front of Masato-kun!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:51 am

Megumi was impressed at how tough Haruka proved to be. To be humiliated like that and still willing to fight? Her respect grew for the small idol. But that didn't mean she was going to go easy. On the contrary, Megumi was even more eager to overpower and have her way with Haruka again, especially after her first taste.

"Oho? I'd love to see you try," Megumi said, her mouth tilting into a sinister smile. She stood up as well, mindful of the slippery oil, and opened up her arms. "Come at me Haruka," she said, "Since I beat you the first round, I'll give you a free shot. Her eyes trailed all over Haruka's body as she wondered where to strike the little girl next.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:56 am

Despite her bravura, Haruka hesitated to commit. Yes, Megumi offered her a free and clear shot, but the redhead was much bigger, stronger and fresher than her.

Also, she was unsure if she could truly throw a punch (her favored method of striking) in this match. Haruka had always thought hentai matches were softer. Now she wasn't sure.

Megumi had tackled and suplexed her, so those were allowed, at the least. But tackling Megumi was like asking for trouble. And Haruka didn't think she could get a good enough hold for a suplex. Megumi was oiled all over and her bikini was scantier than Haruka's one-piece, or what remained of it what with its bottom torn...

That gave her an idea. "Okay," Haruka muttered as she carefully made her way towards Megumi. Her legs were still unsteady and her footing even more unsure. "Unh!" she gasped as she finally fell flat on her chest. "Ow..." But she forced herself to crawl, and then to squirm when crawling proved impossible, until she lay at Megumi's feet.

From there, Haruka got back on her knees, facing Megumi's crotch. "Here's my free shot..." She reached out to the crimson bikini bottom, and pulled it halfway down Megumi's long legs!

And then, with Megumi's legs hindered by her very clothing, Haruka suddenly spun herself, using her oil-slicked body and floor to sweep Megumi's legs to drop the bigger girl on her back!

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:50 pm

Megumi kept a big smile on her face as Haruka advanced. The little idol seemed completely unsteady still, falling onto her face and crawling over to Megumi. She almost felt bad for what she did. But then Megumi remembered how fun it was, and all her guilt was gone. She was pleased by how eager Haruka seemed to be.

"Now what will you do?" Megumi taunted. She thought maybe Haruka would tackle her or lock up with her, which made the next move a complete surprise.

"Hey! What are you-" Megumi gasped as Haruka suddenly tugged off her bikini bottoms. She immediately flared up as well, blushing bright red. Then, Haruka swept out Megumi's legs from underneath her. Megumi landed hard on her back, oil splashing everywhere, her legs still tangled up in her bottoms.

"Tch- nice move," Megumi said. She would try to sit up, though she knew Haruka wasn't close to finished yet.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next