Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666) - Page 6 Empty Re: Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666)

Post by Yatori Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:49 am

Haruka might have withstood Megumi's lickings for a little longer, but when the bigger girl sucked on her throbbing clit, the brown-haired girl all but collapsed. "M-M-Megumi-san!" she shrilled, her legs pulling upon Megumi's head and shoulders reflexively, which doomed her chances in match as it only made Megumi's job easier. "P-please! N-n-nooo! I'm... I'm... going to..."

Masato had eyes only for Haruka. (Seeing her glistening body vibrate only made his intent even sharper.) Seeing her predicament, he put one foot on the steel steps, about to enter the ring on behalf of his ward. But then his feet got rooted into place by those soft yet strong arms that encircled his waist, those fairly big, soft boobs that pushed into his back, and most of all a lovely voice whose sweet words wafted into his ears like a numbing drug.

"Don't worry about Haruka. Megumi won't let her fall."

"Y-Y-Yuuki-san?" Masato gulped as he found the purple-haired girl way inside his personal space. "Don't stop me! I'm going to help Haruka! I have no time to talk to you right now!"

His raging hard-on, mostly triggered by Haruka getting sexually dominated but now also because of Chigusa's proximity, would be begging to disagree...

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666) - Page 6 Empty Re: Idol Showdown! Round Two! (for zxn666)

Post by zxn666 Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:01 am

Sensing how close Haruka was to her inevitable release, Megumi redoubled her efforts, bringing even her teeth into the mix as she gently nibbled on Haruks's clit, her tongue dipping in and out of the idol's small, glistening pussy. "That's right Haruka," she thought, "Cum for me!"

Chigusa made sure Masato wasn't getting up there before Megumi was finished. She began pulling Masato back, her strength should easily overwhelm his. "Now now Masato-kun," Chigusa said, "There's no need to act unprofessional. Megumi won't let Haruka get hurt, and you shouldn't interfere with the match either." She leaned in some more, so that she was whispering in Masato's ear.

"And I've told you already, we have something to talk about," she said. Looking down, she noticed how Masato's pants had a noticeable bulge, smiling in satisfaction. It seemed that his body as going to make the next step much easier.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:32 pm

Haruka no longer stood a chance against Megumi, but having her clitty nibbled upon was not just the final sexual straw, but overkill. "Iyaaaaahhh!" she screamed, climaxing so powerfully that her juices actually shoved at Megumi's tongue, forcing that invader out of Haruka's pussy. She arched backwards, and only by holding onto Megumi's head did Haruka stop her spasming body from falling off the turnbuckle.

Her scream yanked at Masato like chains, but even empowered by desperation, he could not break free of Chigusa's arms. "Haruka!" he called out to his wavering ward, ignoring his captor's gentle words. "Haruka!"

Driven by Masato's cries, Haruka used the last of her strength and consciousness to lean herself forward. Her leaden arms and legs wrapped around Megumi's head. To keep herself from falling, she had latched onto the person who'd made her so weak in the first place. "Uuuuhhh..."

Seeing Haruka safe yet defeated made Masato more pliant in Chigusa's arms. "Yuuki-san..." He was shaking, but he wasn't sure if it was because he was relieved or angry. He found himself still hard, and hated himself for it. "Why?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:54 pm

Megumi held Haruka tightly as the little girl came, this time so ridicuously hard that Megumi got her entire face splashed in sweet-smelling cum. She allowed Haruka to hold on to her so she didn't fall off. The poor little idol was completely destroyed now, Megumi's sexual attack easily draining her of every last bit of energy she had.

Megumi eased Haruka off the turnbuckle, carrying her in her arms. "Well, that's that," Megumi said. The crowd was already cheering her victory and the spectacular way in which she finished off Haruka. She looked down at the weak idol in her arms. "I'm not done with you yet Haruka," she said, an insidious smile creeping onto her face, "Let's take this backstage, shall we?" Slowly Megumi walked down the stairs leading up to the ring, and up the ramp, taking Haruka who knows where to do even more to the defeated idol.

Chigusa, a little annoyed now at Masato's struggling, decided to try and calm him down. She spun him around and without warning, planted her lips on his in a gentle yet firm kiss. She hoped that would stop his struggling for a bit and make him a bit more docile, considering what she was about to do. "Masato," she said after she broke their kiss, "We need to talk. Come on, follow me." She grabbed his hands and began dragging him backstage.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Poor Haruka, she had no idea of what Megumi planned for her, knocked out cold by her own climax. She could only breathe weakly as she was carried off princess-style to be sexually ravaged even further by her victorious foe. And the only person who could have rescued her was himself overcome.

Masato had sort of expected the kiss. He prepared himself to resist and even hate Chigusa for it. But the gentleness of the kiss stopped him from shoving away this girl. He was glad it ended, but he found himself not minding the kiss, and wondered if he should hate himself instead of Chigusa.

"We need to talk. Come on, follow me."

"I'll listen," he submitted, and followed Chigusa almost meekly.

Mutou Megumi wins by hentai knockout (2-0).

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6