by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jell-O Wrestling Class: Aimi Kyoshida vs. Nico Marelli

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jell-O Wrestling Class: Aimi Kyoshida vs. Nico Marelli Empty Jell-O Wrestling Class: Aimi Kyoshida vs. Nico Marelli

Post by Shadowman22 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Jello Wrestling KO match.
Best 2 out of 3 falls.
Hentai submissions allowed.

Jell-O Wrestling Class: Aimi Kyoshida vs. Nico Marelli K2xwno.jpg vs Jell-O Wrestling Class: Aimi Kyoshida vs. Nico Marelli Thoie_anime_boy.jpg

Aimi walked in the room housing the swimming pool. She looked around her and at her clothes. Her light blue singlet and pool reminded her of her old swimming uniform. She spotted the shallow pool filled with bright red jello and started to blush. She had never tried anything like that before but thought that she needed to stop being embarrassed. That's the reason why she joined. She decided that she would stop being taken advantaged of. She stood waiting for her opponent.

Last edited by 1047 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

Jell-O Wrestling Class: Aimi Kyoshida vs. Nico Marelli Empty Re: Aimi Kyoshida vs. Nico Marelli

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:29 pm

Nico reached the shallow pool area, wearing a pair of swimsuit shorts. Nobody had told him much about the next challenge, except for the location and the name of his opponent.

His embarassed surprise was great when he realized that the shallow pool was filled with glistening, trembling jello, and a ref-girl with a black-white striped swimsuit-uniform was waiting by the edge of the pool with a naughty grin.

"H-Hello, you must be Aimi... my name is Nico... nice to meet you,", he said stretching out a hand for the taller girl and blushing. He couldn't tell why, but this girl made him feel like he was back at school, blushing like a schoolboy before a teasingly sexy teacher.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Jell-O Wrestling Class: Aimi Kyoshida vs. Nico Marelli Empty Re: Aimi Kyoshida vs. Nico Marelli

Post by Shadowman22 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:41 pm

Aimi noticed the boy. As she put two and two together she made a face that looked like it came right out of an anime. She took the boy's hand and shook it. "Y-you're my opponent? But you look no older than my students!" She replied. "I'm Aimi but I think you should call me Ms. Kyoshida." She said jokingly. "I didn't think they let kids in something as ecchi as this place." She blushed as she said that. "So, we are going to wrestle in...that?" She pointed to the jello.

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:53 pm

"H-Hey actually i'm an adult Ms. Kyosh... erm i mean, Aimi", he said with a cute blush rising to his cheeks, "...i've just turned 18!", he pointed out, which would make him look even more teen-aged.

"H-Heh.. anyways, yes, looks like this is going to be our...ring. It's a surprise for me too". With that, the ref-girl got into the shallow pool, squealing in delight, and Nico followed her with prudent steps into the slippery surface, offering his hand to the beautiful opponent like a little silly gentleman.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowman22 Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:15 pm

"You sound like the students that tried to hit on me while I was teaching. Isn't that cute?" Aimi teased with a small giggle. She seemed to have gotten used to the idea of wrestling a young looking boy.

Aimi took Nico's hand as she stepped into the cool jello. It was slippery and almost tripped. She stumbled but caught herself. She was nervous and blushing which added to her cuteness. "So, do we just start?" She looked like she tried to initiate a grapple.

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:42 pm

"O-Ok... let's have a good match Ms. Kyoshida...", he said, not realizing that he had just spoken like if he really was a schoolboy to her. The bell rung and he stepped forward prudently, getting onto his knees before her and raising his hands, as to invite her to a test of strenght.
Though, with the boy ingenuously kneeled before her, she could always decide to take advantage in some other ways if she wanted to.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowman22 Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:40 pm

She smiled at his awkwardly cute demeanor. He seems innocent enough she thought. There was no doubt, win or lose, they would both enjoy the match. She was not the type to take advantage or do a dirty move to get ahead, so she got on her knees as well. Her hands met the boy's and she pushed. If she won, she would push the boy down putting strain on his knees and hope the jello wasn't slippery enough for him to slide his legs out from under him.

Last edited by 1047 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:05 am

Aimi had some height and size advantage on the boy, yet he was gritting his teeth and resisting her pushing... that was until their struggle for supremacy brought her heaving breasts to brush Nico's chest lightly, just under his chin. Embarassed by such distracting closeness, he would lose his balance and was pushed down, back first into the jello puddle with a squishy noise "EEP...!", he would blush as Aimi had gained a starting upper stance and Nico's body was squirming suggestively underneath her.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowman22 Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:28 pm

Aimi's face was redder than the Jello. I can't let this get to me. She thought. With no training or experience, she had no plan other than try to knock him out. She would try to hold down his arms and, while as embarrassing it may be, try to breast smother him. If it didn't work, she hoped her perverseness would at least distract him.

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:03 pm

"W-Wha..??? mrff....". With Aimi's large breasts pressed onto Nico's embarassed face and his wrists pinned down into the red squishy pool, he could squirm but he could not escape from the girl's sensuous trap.
Rather than helping him out, the boy's wrigglings caused his head to slip deeper into her cleavage, allowing Aimi's breasts to smother him more, while she could enjoy the feel of his lips sucking against her jello-covered breasts in an attempt to get some air. "Mghhf..... blubb..."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Jell-O Wrestling Class: Aimi Kyoshida vs. Nico Marelli Empty Re: Jell-O Wrestling Class: Aimi Kyoshida vs. Nico Marelli

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next