by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Introducing: Diva Jones vs Romana Weiss

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Introducing: Diva Jones vs Romana Weiss Empty Introducing: Diva Jones vs Romana Weiss

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:41 am

Accessories Match: Victory by Pin or Submission, each girl can bring one foreign object to the ring

Romana’️s entrance music kicked in, and a moment later the pink-haired girl appeared on the entrance ramp. Her first ever AFW match, she waved excitedly to the fans then strode confidently towards the ring. For her costume she wore a one-piece swimsuit, the design quartered into black and pink sections, and black wrestling boots. As per the terms of the match, she was clutching a large white department store bag.

Both girls had agreed prior to the match that they could bring one weapon each into the ring. As newcomers, they were both eager to make names for themselves, and no-one was sure quite what to expect from this twist. Romana was certainly keeping her item of choice a secret for now: on reaching the apron, she removed a large pink gift box from the bag and slid it under the bottom rope into one of the corners. She then hopped up onto the ring and nimbly vaulted the ropes. Smiling with anticipation, she gave a theatrical wink to the camera and eagerly awaited her opponent.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Introducing: Diva Jones vs Romana Weiss Empty Re: Introducing: Diva Jones vs Romana Weiss

Post by Firecyde Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:54 am

Modest by Jeff Hardy hit the ring and Diva would walk out, smiling as people looked at her interesting pink and white attire. She was waving at all of the fans, excited to get this started. She had a bag and had set it in the corner.

"Hiya! My name is Diva Jones! Nice to meet you in person Romana! Do you want to show our weapons at the same time? Either way, I'm showing you my item!" Diva would grab the bag and flash a pair of handcuffs at her. "So, you can show your item now, or you can wait!" Diva would say, going back to the corner and would start to stretch.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Introducing: Diva Jones vs Romana Weiss Empty Re: Introducing: Diva Jones vs Romana Weiss

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:16 pm

“Hi Diva, nice to meet you too! ‘I’️ll show you mine if you show me yours,’️ is it?” smiled Romana, unfazed by the handcuffs. “Fair enough.”
She went to her corner and removed the box’️s pink lid.
“Well...” she blushed “...I didn’️t think I’️d need a weapon to beat you, so I simply brought a post-match treat...” The olive-skinned girl bent down, reaching into the box, then brought up her index finger covered in cake. Smiling at the fans, she slowly and provocatively licked the cream from her finger.
“Mmm, black forest, my favourite!” she beamed.
Romana wondered what everyone would make of her odd choice of item – she was new, and hoped she was making an impression. However eccentric.

“I like that neither of us brought weapons. That’️s cool. Hardcore matches can be quite... primitive” she mused, turning back to the center of the ring.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:34 pm

"Agreed! Mmmm, black forest cake! Why would you show me that? Now I want some!" Diva would say with a teasing grin, stretching out her legs and arms, getting ready to a good match. When the bell rang, Diva would invite Ramona to a test of strength.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:07 pm

Romana laughed girlishly. "Well there's more than enough to share!" She stepped forwards, accepting Diva's offer, and locked fingers with her opponent, tensing her muscles and preparing to push against her. The blonde was larger than Romana, though not by much; the German girl wondered if the newbie wrestler would be able to channel that extra strength. Romana shuffled her feet and readied herself for the struggle.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Diva had felt herself getting pushed, but she did push back and thought to herself. "I don't think this is going anywhere..." So Diva thought that she would try to bring her close and would attempt a hip toss against the german girl, who, admittingly, thought that she was the stronger one.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:15 am

‘Seems we’️re pretty evenly matched’️ Romana noted, but her thoughts were cut short by Diva’️s hip toss. She yelped in surprise as she was flung though the air and landed on her back, momentarily disoriented.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:21 am

Diva had smiled as she saw Ramona on the ground. Diva would quickly go for a moonsault by running towards the ropes and jump onto the second rope, doing a back flip, landing stomach to stomach.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:24 am

“Ungh!” Romana groaned, partly from the pain of the impact, partly from the frustration of taking the first few blows of this match. Diva was certainly no slouch!
“Not bad...” she conceded to the girl now lying atop her. Romana couldn’️t do too much from this prone position, but she quickly spread her legs and clamped her thighs around Diva’️s waist in an attempt to counter. It wasn’️t an ideal position for a body scissor, but the pink-haired girl did her best to put the hurt on her opponent.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:31 am

"Thank you Romana-chan! AH! Not a bad move yourself!" Diva would comment as she was getting squeeze by the opponent, laughing a little as she was having fun! Diva would try her best to get out of this hold, attempting to wrap her arms around her waist and would try to stand up and run towards a corner, attempting to slam her.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next