by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Shower Time [OPEN]

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Shower Time [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shower Time [OPEN]

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:33 am

Ari smiled when she was handed the towel. Standing up, Ari smiled deviously as Hitomi turned her back and walked around facing Hitomi face to face and Ari handed her, her own towel. "Could you wipe mine too? It's such a pain to wipe my back when I can't reach it." Ari explained with a fake cutesy pout as she wrapped around Hitomi with her own towel while smiling, "So why don't we wipe each others' back at the same time?" she suggested wanting Hitomi to do the same thing she was doing.

Last edited by 1079 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:36 pm

"Oh sure!" Hitomi said as she took Ari's towel. She didn't mind helping someone else out at all, even if the girl's antics embarrassed her a little. It was just wiping off someone's back, nothing bad can come of that, right?

When Ari suggested they wipe off each other's backs together, Hitomi looked a little confused. "Umm, how would we do that?" Hitomi asked, "I mean, I'm turned around when you're wiping me off, so I can't wipe you off as well until you finish..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:26 pm

"Like this." Ari said, standing in front of Hitomi and wrapped Hitomi's towel around her back and started to wipe her back suggestively. This action brought the two girls closer than normal and probably wasn't what Hitomi had in mind. But it's exactly what Ari had in mind as her ploy to try and get her and Hitomi close had started and now only hoped that she do the same

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:58 am

"Ah!" Hitomi gasped when Ari threw her towel around her back and drew her in close. Hitomi was so close that if she took a deep breath, her breasts would rub up against Ari's. Indeed, with that little gasp, her breasts did rub against Ari's perky orbs, their nipples meeting in sudden yet sensual contact. Hitomi blushed deeply, wishing that she hadn't agreed to this. But she had, and like any honorable person, she had to go through with this.

"Ok," Hitomi said, reaching around and wrapping her towel around Ari as well, "Like this, right?" Hitomi said, drying Ari's back while pulling her in slightly as well.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:28 am

Letting out a quick small gasp when their breasts collided, Ari's face flushed as she took her time in wiping Hitomi's back drawing out as much time in this embrace. Ari smiled as she managed to get what she wanted from Hitomi and she was glad that Hitomi didn't freak out and push her away. Upon hearing Hitomi, Ari giggled and nodded her head, "Yes.This is perfect, you're so great Hitomi-chan." she praised at least wanting to give the girl something for a thank you for doing this sort of thing and Ari could only think of a compliment at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:48 am

"Ah, ok then," Hitomi said softly. She slowly began to rub the towel up and down Ari's back, slowly drying the girl out. She knew what Ari wanted. The girl didn't just fight in wet and messy matches, she strived to make them hentai matches as well. Hitomi knew that once Ari set eyes upon her, she wanted to go and sex her up. And she wanted to see what it was like as well, to have a girl do such things to her. But it was too embarrassing for Hitomi to admit that she wanted it. The best she could do was lead Ari on, and hope the girl would just go ahead and do it.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:02 am

Ari was surprised when she noticed Hitomi was possibly mimicking her action. She turned her wiping Hitomi's back into more of a hug, bringing the girl and started to slowly rub her body but tried to do it as subtle as possible as she continued to dry off her 'friend's' back. To say her motive was not perverted would be a complete lie. Ari wanted to bring this girl somewhere where she and her could have fun with each other, despite her just coming out of a Hentai KO match.

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:25 am

Hitomi allowed herself to be drawn against Ari, close enough that their bodies were essentially touching. Hitomi was blushing quite a lot now, embarrassed by all that that has happened. Still, now that they were this close, there was no turning back. Hitomi really was curious about what Ari was capable of.

"Umm... I know what you're doing Ari-san," Hitomi said, "You... well... you want to sex me up, don't you? We should go somewhere private, don't you think?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:30 am

Ari froze when she found out her motives were clear to the other girl, but unfroze when she realize that the girl wanted to go somewhere private. Smiling Ari looked at her shower stall and always wanted to have a Shower match, so she slightly pushed away from Hitomi to look her in the eye, a devious yet mischievous glint could be seen in her eyes. "Then...why don't we find a big enough stall?" she suggested, knowing that somewhere in this building was a big enough shower stall that was used for shower matches and decided it was the closest thing to private they could go to and have fun. "I mean I know we just took a shower... but we can always take another...right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:01 am

Hitomi nodded to Ari's suggestion. "That's fine with me," she said, "I'll probably need another shower after what we're about to do anyways. Shall we?" She let her towel drop from Ari's back, and slowly backed off before heading to the very back of the shower room, where the big stalls were. Those stalls were often used for backstage encounters and shower matches, so they would be perfect for that Hitomi and Ari were planning. With a gentle swaying of the hips, completely unintentional on her part, Hitomi walked to the back of the showers.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next