by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

Chaos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ataru vs Angel (for Alexandra)

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Ataru vs Angel (for Alexandra) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ataru vs Angel (for Alexandra)

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Not only Ataru's throw was effectively blocked by Angel's defensive maneuvre but, with her leg curled around his, the boy lost balance in the useless attempt at lifting her, thus falling back first onto the canvas with his beautiful foe ontop.

"Ungfhh..", he groaned, having some air pressed out of him. He would then try to sneak out of Angel's clutches, but of course she was in a very good position to deny it.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ataru vs Angel (for Alexandra) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ataru vs Angel (for Alexandra)

Post by Alexandra Sun May 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Angel would sit up atop Ataru and grin down at him, grabbing his arms and pinning them to the mat, leaning down close to him.

"Not bad, little boy....not good enough though, not against me..." She grinned, a predator's smile starting to cross her face again. "Got any more tricks up your sleeve?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 16, 2011 8:50 pm

"Uh...i..i...d-don't know about tricks, but i don't want to give up!". Both aroused and humiliated from Angel's warm breathing bathing his face, Ataru replied bucking his hips in an attempt at pushing her off.

Which was very ingenuous of him especially in his current conditions, getting the boy to just make Angel's ontop position more fun for her, and his predicament more embarassing to himself.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat May 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Angel held tight to him, trying to keep his weak bucking from throwing her off, grinning at him.

"Damn, still got some fight in you...? I'm surprised, I figured you would be done by now."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 24, 2011 9:34 pm

"You can defeat me, but you won't see me quit that easily...", Ataru grunted softly, red faced with exertion as he kept wriggling until he tried to push Angel off sideways.
If successful he would avoid getting pinned. Though he would remain laying onto his side, facing the similarly laying Angel very closely as he would pant trying to catch his breathing... not exactely a safe position as he was still at reach for the wrestling girl's clutches.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed May 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Angel let Ataru throw herself off of him, but watching him still lying there she would grin and move back towards him. "If you say so..." She whispered.

Once again she would try to wrap those dangerous legs of hers around him, moving in to twist her thighs around his head again, trying to put him into a headscissors again...

Last edited by 157 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Ataru had planned to roll away from Angel but she had been faster, sliding her long legs around him to then trap him into a renewed headscissors.
"O-Oh no...", he groaned in cute disappointment as his escape attempt had turned him into getting caught into an even tighter spot, pulled back into his beautiful foe's clutches and trapped inbetween her glistening, dangerous thighs.

Last edited by 157 on Wed May 25, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed May 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Angel grinned widely again, her thighs rubbing and squeezing against Ataru's face as she tightened up her hold, propping herself up on one elbow and looking over at him.

"This time, you're not getting out, little boy...I'm gonna see just how long it takes to finish you..." She purred at him, her legs slowly grinding his head between themselves.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 25, 2011 9:33 pm

"Nghhhh...!" Ataru groaned at the feel of Angel's warm thighs pump up the pressure, her sensuous feminine muscles pulsating around his neck to gradually weaken him.
His hands went to her legs trying to pry apart but in his weakened state se would just feel a nice caress. The boy was now a keeper in her scissor, forced to look up at her satisfied smile as she squeezed him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed May 25, 2011 9:35 pm

And smile she would, a sultry, predator's look on her face as she watched Ataru vainly struggle. Angel even went to mock him a bit, blowing a slow kiss as him as she watched him writhe around in her hold.

"I wonder how long you'll last this time, hmm? I don't give you more than a minute, honestly.."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next