Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 4:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 3:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, LilyStar, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:39 pm

The loud smack resonated across the arena as the crowd gasped. "grrgg..." Mazzie said as she clenched her teeth to avoid letting out a yelp. The slap stung and she cradled her breasts and backed out of arms reach. Her nipples now stood erect, not much bigger than they were soft, but togher, much firmer, deadly weapons int heir own right. However, because of the sting, they were painfully awakened.

Mazzie looked at Tana with cold eyes. She'd have to show this bitch but she was afraid to charge. She needed to get into a poosition where she could slam her breasts down repeadetly. That was always her favorite tactic. Inhaling, she decided to dive at Tana's legs and try and get her onto her back so she could straddle her and pin her down.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 3 Empty Re: Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

Post by anegge Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Tana could see the ferocity she had stirred in Mazzie's eyes. That shiver had stung more than just the girl's nipples, Tana had finally stung her pride. Obviously Mazzie was going to charge her wanting to go tit to tit. Tana backpedaled as Mazzie lunged causing the girl to stumble and fall right between the cocky sexfighter's waiting legs. Tana immediately scissored the girl laughing as the smaller fighter clutched at her thighs her momentum lost. Tana leaned down to pull Mazzie's thighs up and lift her perpindicular to the canvas. Then she would leap into the air to deliver a pedigree slam into the canvas. It was normally a head hammering move, but with Mazzie's ample assets the slam would be a total breast buster!

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 3 GXChUKwBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 3 1BElGMIBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:58 pm

"W-what!" Mazzie said as she whiffed Tana and felt her head betweeen her thighs. She clawed and pushed at the thighs but it was to no avail. She wiggled when Tana lifted her but could do nothing. She was slammed hard into the mat, her large bust, nearly completely flatening for an instant. "Ah.. ahhnngh.." She moaned and instantly brought her arms around her chest defensively. Because of their girth, her breasts weren't as sensitive as someone elses, but that kind of punishment still hurt. at the very least she might succumb to mat burn. But even worse, she was still dazed just trying to get to her hands and knees slowly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Tana rolled up to a kneeling position glaring down at her pained opponent confidently. Now Mazzie was hers. With expert execution she hooked the girl's legs up locking them under her own as Mazzie struggled to press up onto her hands Tana came down a top her back, her firm orbs pressing down into the girl as she reached around her trapping the girl's arms partially to her sides as she placed her hands gingerly on the flabby tissue of her target and then dug her fingers into the twin orbs starting to massage them as she imprisoned her opponent in a tight 'Stepover Toe Titlock'.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 3 GXChUKwBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 3 1BElGMIBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 3 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Mazzie gasped as she felt Tana lock her legs around her. She squirmed and tried to pull away reachingg for the ropes but no where near them. At least she was able to keep her arms from beign trapped but she gasped as her tits were clawed, wincing as Tana's fingers dug intot hem. She clencehd her teeth again and grunted. She tried to push herself up, to start prying the hand away but it was a difficult proposition. She'd have to do a push up with Tana's extra weight on her and she wasn't quite strong enough. She layed against the mat, breathign softly and wincing as she tried to muscle the strength to go against her body's wishes, the pain fromt he titclaw building up in her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:50 pm

Tana grinned as she Mazzie's struggles amounted to nothing beneath her feeling a rush of arousal from her controlling position as Mazzie desperately tried to push herself up off the mat and then slumped down suddenly lacking the strength she needed to escape. Tana licked up the side of the girl's neck slowly, whispering to her, "How does it feel to be so helpless, bitch?" She slipped her thumb up across Mazzie's right tip testing the state of the girl's dime sized nips before giggling. Now that her nipples were firm they were "fair game" for this sort of attack. Tana brought her fingers together with her thumbs pinching firmly into the girl's nipples. Her remaining fingers roamed softly across the huge round masses of flesh as Tana tried to stroke and massage their surfaces hoping to increase the sensitivity of the massive jugs as much as she could while she had the chance.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:57 pm

"H-hannh!" Mazzie moaned unconsciously fromt he stimulous of the licking. "F-fuck you..." She uttered a defiant retort an but merely layed there panting for now. She could feel Tana movign around her tits and winced when she pressed itno the nipple. Nipple torture was once good way to finishe any opponent who was not submitting from merely being crushed by her big tits. It was part of the reason she never 'warmed herself up' so to speak. She thought her soft nipples were an advantage. Tana seemed to think otherwise but now it didn't matter.

"Haaaaagh!" AShe cried otu finally when her nipplesds were pinched and wriggled harder to try and escape, clawwing at the ground and trying to pull them forward towards the ropes. She probably couldn't prry Tana's hands off her nipples but if she could get a rope breakt hen maybe she coudl regroup and get back to poundign this bitch's tits into dust.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:07 pm

"Fu fu fu fu, it's you who is fucked, little girl." responded Tana arrogantly. The Canadian moaned from the pain and pleasure of Tana's clawing pinch. Mazzie finally gathered the effort she needed to begin dragging herself inch by inch to the ropes but the smaller fighter was slowed to a turtle's pace having to drag the millstone of her Japanese foe's weight along on top of her. Nevertheless it was only a matter of time before she reached the safety of the ropes. Tana had to do all the damage she could with this hold. Tana twisted the girl's nipples firmly rolling them between her fingers. This girl's soft huge nubs made her job so easy, and oh so enjoyable. She could already feel the sides of the busty blond's nubs start to chafe a bit from her failure to apply oil. She continued to stroke the girl's breasts as best she could while maintaining the firm hold on her twin pearls.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:19 pm

Haaargh! Fuck!" Mazzie cried out, ignoring Tana's taunting, wincing as her nipples were crushed mercilessly. She could feel Tana's oiled brests slidign gracefully up and down her back as she pulled herself and Tana along. "Gah!" She cried out again, no doubt her big tits had red marks from Tana's grip along with some mat burn from dragging them. But int he end she was still able to reach out and clutch onto the ropes tightly. She kept her grip, shutting her eyes tightly as the ref tapped Tana on the shoulder and called a break.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Tana stood up casually and backed away to rest against a nearby turnbuckle looking smugger than ever. She folded her arms over her chest lifting her still perfect looking breasts for the audience and putting them on display. "Still think your' breasts can take mine?" she asked arrogantly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next