Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 4 Empty Re: Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:05 am

Mazzie panted against the ropes, slowly gettign up and takign all the time she could to do aso. She looked down at her beautiful breasts, now marred by red marks not jutting out as proudly as they once did. She clenched her fists and looked up at Tana with hate in her eyes. "Fuck you, bitch!" She spat. "I'll show you what I can do to your tits with my hands. I'll even fucking let you have a go back at mine. Think you're hot shit. Heh. All this, it's like a head start just to keep you even with me!" She jut out her breasts again and then made a grabbing motion with her hands. "Come on, bitch!" She said. "I'll squuze thos small tits til they pop!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 4 Empty Re: Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina

Post by anegge Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:26 am

Tana rolled her eyes as Mazzie avoided answering her question about going tit to tit. That meant 'no'. But the Japanese dominatrix wasn't opposed to a squeeze off, in fact it would probably be more beneficial for her given the current state of Mazzie's nipple. Tana gave her opponent's tits a once over with her eyes being sure to memorize which spots had rubbed raw against the canvas. Tana reached in between the shorter girl's grip bringing her finger's back down around the girl's soft, red aureoles with a firm, unrelenting pinch as her other fingers sunk deep into the girl's thick flesh. "Let's go then, bitch." she ordered the blond confidently.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 4 GXChUKwBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 4 1BElGMIBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:37 am

Mazzie stepped forward and pushed her hands forward. She was going to crush those nipples of Tana's for sure. Instead of focusing on other parts of Tana's succulent breats, she dug her nails into the base ot Tana's nipples pinched inward as if she was trying to luck them off and then twisted as hard as she could. Maybe with aenough force she could get them to blled. She oped she could. it was serve the bitch right. For them oment, while she focused on the task at hand, Tana's tactics created a dull pain in her. But once she locked in her nipple crush, she'd really feel what Tana was doing and gasp out, grunting as she winced in pain. "Hrnnngh!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:48 am

"Aauughh," growled the Japanese fighter gritting her teeth against the pain, if that bitch was going to dig in with her nails then Tana would too. Then she threw her elbows outward pressing against Mazzie's arms to throw off her death grip as she also started to shift her weight forwards trying to push the lighter girl backward into the opposite turnbuckle while she was distracted by the new pain in her nips from the bite of her fingernails.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Best Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 4 GXChUKwBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 4 1BElGMIBest Breasts Challenge! Mazzie Lashley Vs. Tana Matahina - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:52 am

Mazzie growled in pain, hissing through gritted teeth. This bitch was really hurting her but she knew she HAD to be doing some damage too. When Tana threw her elbows forward and began to push her backwards, Mazzie did somethign unusual. She pulled back, almost closing the gap between her and the turnbuckleherself. However, as she did, she would try and pull Tana with her by the nipples. She really was trying to rip them off!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:59 am

As she felt herself being drawn forward Tana threw herself right into the motion aiming her red, pained nipples right at their opposition and trying to simply slam Mazzie spine first into the corner with her greater weight to once again pin the girl's chest against hers. Her nipples felt like they were on fire from her opponent's grip, any position would be better than more of the girl's brutal clawing.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:16 am

Mazzie was surprised as they fell together, letting ourt a cry as their breasts smashed together, the weight of Tana's body doing the most harm. but she gritted her teeth, panting up at Tana with venom in her eyes. "T-try it now bitch..." She growled. Though her breatss were red, she twisted her body to try and rub her breasts against Tana's nipples. She wasn't sure if it would make the japanese girl back off, but surely she would thingk twice about trying to use those nipples to stab at her own now, right?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:32 am

"Ohhhh," groaned Tana as her raw tips were dragged across mazzie's warm, sweaty titflesh. It was torture, and it was making her so hot! This wasn't a completely different excitement from her less physically rough battles with Marisa. She didn't want to see this blond bitch scream in orgasm, she wanted her to scream in agony. Her eyes met Mazzie's and saw that the girl was staring daggers at her. But if the young fighter was giving her venom like a cobra, Tana was a mongoose the girl's natural predator. Her face glowed with a predatory gaze as she hissed in response to Mazzie's suggestion, "Yesss." She forced her red, but still sharp nipples in fiercely locking them into position as the slid right over the top of her opponent's grabbing for the girl's wrists so she could trap the blond in place and start an all out tit to tit war.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:39 am

"hah... hah..." Mazzie clenched her firsts, not even caring that tana wanted a tit on tit battle. That was fine with Mazzie. As afr as she was concerned, things were even now and with the size of her giant breasts, even mean back in favor of Mazzie. She huffed, grimmacing as Tana's nipples cut against her own. Now they were hard and could fight back and she rolled her shoulders backwards, hissing out as they nipples collided, but trying to force Tana's nipples backwards. She couldn't believe this bitch had managed to do som much damage but she couldn't back down now. She had to prove that her tits were the biggest and best.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:54 am

Tana groaned as she dueled with Mazzie's nips. The one thing the girl had was sheer size and she knew how to use it, but Tana had more skill and a superior position. Despite having her shorter foe pinned down the blond titfighter seemed to have no problem dueling nipple to nipple with her hoping to make Tana's smaller nips cave or even force her back. It was painful, searingly painful, but Tana's nipples stood firm and unflinching in the face of her giant opposition. Tana turned her nipples subtly turning the tips of Mazzie's breast away from her aureoles as she dug into the side of her nipples deflecting the sensual blades with her own. Then she bore down with all her weight wanting Mazzie to feel just as much pain as she was.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next