Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rematch! - Vicky vs Suyou

2 posters

Go down

Rematch! - Vicky vs Suyou Empty Rematch! - Vicky vs Suyou

Post by Darius Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:26 pm

'Brick House' started playing through the loudspeakers, and that's when Suyou made her appearence. Her usual strut and sway down the ramp soon followed, and as she climed inside the ropes she made sure the crowd got a good eyefull of her luscious booty. Then she went to the center of the ring, and motioned for the ref to give her the microphone. Once she had it, Suyou smiled and brought it too her lips.

"Hello Everybody!" Suyou announced, her voice echoing through the peakers, and the crowd cheered at the sound of her voice. "Perhaps you all recall a mtch I had quite some time ago with some wanabe slut named Vicky?" Again the crowd cheered, many relishing the memory of that sexy night. "Then perhaps you also remembered how I kicked her ass, and made her become my little slave? Yes, I thought you might. You heard it from the slut's very mouth ho she wanted nothing more than to belong to me. But get this. SHe told me it was just a fluke! That she never wanted to become my slave in the first place!" At this the crowd started booing, which caused Suyou to smile.

"So I thought why not do it again? Make her see who wears the pants in this relationship of ours?" She looked to the entrance ramp, and then she smirked. "So come on out, Vicky. Show me that it was just a fluke!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Rematch! - Vicky vs Suyou Empty Re: Rematch! - Vicky vs Suyou

Post by Clyton Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Soon, "Karma" by Kamelot started to play on the speakers and out came Vicky in a brand new appearance, coupled with a two-piece black bikini top and bottom. She immediately headed straight for the ring, sliding in under the bottom ropes, before standing up and glaring at Suyou while keeping her distance, already holding a microphone in her hand. She brought it to her lips, before speaking. "I didn't think a whore like you would actually care about telling everyone here about your personal business. But anyways, I'll be happy to show to everyone here that our first match was a fluke. In fact, I'll show who you really are to everyone here, and let them take a good look at you after I'm done with you."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:35 am

Suyou scowled the whole time Vicky made her way to the ring. It seemed like she had gone through another appearance change, and while Vicky had to admit it suited her sudden change in personality, she still wanted to make that girl beg like the bitch she was.

Her scowl only deeped when Vicky said her piece, until her lips curled into a devious smile. "That must have been a pretty bad fluke," Suyou sneered. "Was it that same fluke that had you begging to become my little sex slave?" Suyou's smile widened. "Well let's see if it happens again!" Then, unexpectedly, she would throw her microphone at Vicky's face, and if that distracted her opponant, she would rush in with a quick clothesline across her throat.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down