Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Nikki Knockout vs Athena Asahara

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Nikki Knockout vs Athena Asahara Empty Nikki Knockout vs Athena Asahara

Post by ROHFAN101 Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:28 am

Regular Match Rules. Win by Pinfall or Submission

The Song Real Emotion by SweetBox blasted over the arena as Athena Asahara made her return to the Ring and wearing her trademark smile. She waved to the fans before she entered the ring and got into her corner. "I can't wait to face Nikki, I have heard so much about her." She said to herself. "This match will be challenging." She added as she started her stretches while awaiting for her Opponent.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Nikki Knockout vs Athena Asahara Empty Re: Nikki Knockout vs Athena Asahara

Post by Darius Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:36 am

Not long after Athena arrived the musi of her opponant started blaring. From backstage emerged the AFW's rising start Nikki 'Knockout'. Her playful personality along with her love of knocking people out had made her something of a fan favourite. That and she looked adorable in her schoolgirl outfit. "Hey everybody!" Nikki cheered to the crowd as she made her way down the ramp. She blew a few kisses as she skipped her way to the ring. Once there she climbed inside, and came to view her opponant.

"Hey there! Nice to meet you!" she giggled. "I'm Nikki! And today I'm gonna knock you out!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:41 am

Athena was curious about Nikki, just by look she didn't look very dangerous, but as she has learned never underestimate an opponent. Athena walked up to Nikki with a a big smile and extended her hand. "Hi Nikki, I'm Athena and you'll soon see I'm not one to be knocked out so easily." She said.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:46 am

Nikki giggled and shook Athena's hand firmly. "Well, I guess i'm gonna have to try extra hard, then!" She declared. After shaking Athena's hand, Nikki skipped backwards to her corner, waiting for th bell to the ring. When it did, she smiled, and raised her arms in defense.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:50 am

Athena also gave a small laugh and returned the firm hand shake then took to her corner. "DING" The Bell sounded to get the match started. For her first move Athena began to circle around Nikki looking for a spot to attack. All the while she would hope circling would confuse Nikki and keep her guessing what Athena will do.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:59 am

Nikki wasn't all that concerned with Athena's movements. She just couldn't wait to get the fight going! She just watched Athena with an excited smile, bouncing on her feet. "Ready or not, here I come!" Nikki declared, and without futher ado would rush at Athena for a simple but effective tackle around her waist.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:02 am

"OOOMPH" Athena grunted when Nikki ran and grabbed her in a tackle move. Athena thought fast and if she could she would fall back grabbing on Nikki's shoulders and try to wrap her legs around Nikki's Waist.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:11 am

Nikki landed on Athena with a soft 'ooff!', and was about to take advantage of her advantageous position when she felt Athena's legs wrap around her waist. She winced in discomfort, but wasn't worried. "Hehe, not gonna work Athena," Nikki said. Picking up a trick she learned in her last match, Nikki gripped both of Athena's legs, and used them to turn them both over, turning Athena's bodyscissors into her boston crab.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by ROHFAN101 Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:15 am

Athena's eyes grew wide when Nikki countered her waist scissors. She grunted when the boston crab was applied. "Hey...not bad Nikki, I am impressed." Athena said gritting her teeth while using her arms to push herself up in order to lower the pressure of the move and then would try to thrust her legs out hard in an attempt to throw Nikki off her back.

ROHFAN101

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:19 am

For a short while Nikki reared back Athena's legs in the submission, but her eyes soon widened when Athena started to rise, and was having a harder time holding onto her. Finally, Nikki was tossed off her opponant with a surprised yelp. She rolled with the fall, and quickly came to a kneeling position, grinning at Athena miscievously. "I got more tricks up my sleeve!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next