Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Annabell vs. Nico: Wanting to Read in Private (Archived)

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Annabell vs. Nico: Wanting to Read in Private (Archived) - Page 10 Empty Re: Wanting to Read in Private(Open challenge)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:09 pm

"I..I know... I want to taste you, Nico..." She replied as she kept up the pace, bracing herself for it, keeping her mouth fit over the head of his member, knowing it would come at any second.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Annabell vs. Nico: Wanting to Read in Private (Archived) - Page 10 Empty Re: Wanting to Read in Private(Open challenge)

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:53 am

Before he could finish his phrase, Nico's bod was shook by a spasm of erotic extacy, and Annabell could feel a hot squirt of his semen fillin her mouth. With a few, more uncontrollable contractions of his body he than gave all of the large amount of load he had been building up in her mavellous seducive hold.
Eventually, his erotically fast breathing started to shallow and he laid down in a limp satisfied helplessness, though still conscious at the moment.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:55 am

Annabell's eyes widened, but she managed to swallow it all, closing her eyes and moaning softly. "Wow.... you really taste good, Nico." She complimented, then bit her bottom lip, sliding herself up him. "W..would you like to taste me next?" She asked, until she was hovering her hips over his face, ready to sit down if he wanted to eat her out.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:39 am

"G-Gulp.... s-sure.... i.. i'd love it". He said with a slight blush of his face for the teasing closeness of her hips while he was panting and recovering.
So that, Nico's hot, short breathing was teasing Annabell'sr butt and crotch, making her more eager to proceed.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:41 am

"Mnnn... o... ok." She said before lowering herself down on his face, waiting for his tongue to slide inside her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:56 am

"Mmmghhh..." That sweet, moist heavenly pussy totally overwhelmed his senses as she covered his face with her hips. Nico started working on it with sweet and eager passion, alternating vibrating flickings to long, luscious licks of his tongue as his nose was pressed aainst her butt too, causing him to wiggle and groan a bit from slight air-restrainting.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:29 pm

"Mmmnn..." She moaned, clutching the grass tightly as he began to eat her out, panting softly as she felt him both flick his tongue in her and lick slowly up her, liking the long licks slightly more than the vibrating flicks. "Ahhh.. N...Nicooo...." She moaned.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:14 pm

Noticing her reaction, the italian kid kept eating on her moist pussy, giving her more of the sweet, long licks, alternated with cutely loving kisses to her private parts. Submerged in her mesmerizing scent, he also started rubbing her thighs with cute, worshipping caresses as she could relish in the nice vibrations from his moans, having him pressed and slightly smothered beneath her soft, well round hips.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:05 pm

Annabell let out long slow moans in response to his licking, smiling softly when she felt him kissing her sex. She then closed her eyes, feeling him rub over her thighs and gently took his hands in hers, guiding him up and down, lifting her hips up for a moment so he could take a breath, then started to sit back down after a couple of seconds.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:08 pm

Nico let out a faint gasp, catching a breathe while he could, his blushing face covered in her sweet juices. Was it still a wrestling match? He didn't know, and it had no importance now: he simply could not fight against the mesmerizing, pleasurable sensation when her mound and butt were pressed on his face once again, her warmness and overwhelming scent cuddling him into erotic helplessness as he just kept licking and nicely wiggling his face inthere. "Mmmhh..."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Annabell vs. Nico: Wanting to Read in Private (Archived) - Page 10 Empty Re: Annabell vs. Nico: Wanting to Read in Private (Archived)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next