Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!!

3 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!!

Post by zxn666 Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:26 am

"W-What?!" Chigusa said in shock as Yatori so casually mentioned that she had a video of that "training session". Honestly, it was the last thing she wanted anyone to see. Especially after what it turned into. Her face turned even more red, if that was even possible, and the sheer embarrassment of getting such a thing exposed like that was just too much.

She had to be jolted back to reality, after Shizuka suddenly attacked Tai and got him trapped. Chigusa stared for a second, then with a still very embarrassed expression got out from underneath the covers and crawled over to Tai. "I guess it's my turn now, Tai-san," Chigusa said. Despite Yatori watching them, despite Shizuka holding Tai down, Chigusa had to do what she came for. With one hand she stroked Tai's cock, getting it back to full erection, before leaning in and taking it in her mouth.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!!

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:24 am

Tai yelped as Shizuka grabbed him from behind, locking his legs apart, unable to escape her tight grip as she laid them both on the bed, Chigusa coming over, mentioning that it was her turn before stroking his member, causing him to stop fighting and relax in the hold, moaning lightly as his cock rehardend, gasping as she took his member into her mouth.

"...A..ahhhh...Chigusa...that...feels goood...." he moaned, starting to get caught up in the pleasure then the tight restriction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:05 am

"Good, Chicchan, good!" Yatori cheered. "I didn't know boys' cocks did that when turned on. They're just like clits, now that I think of it!"

"Not bad," Shizuka admired. "But put more energy into it, girl. Like this." And she leaned her head forward, took Tai's right earlobe between her teeth, and began tugging and nibbling on that soft nub of flesh like a kitten at play.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:49 am

Chigusa couldn't help but turn her head and give Yatori an odd look when she said she didn't know how men's penises worked. And with Tai's cock still in her mouth, it was a very odd look indeed. "Has she only been with women?" Chigusa thought. But then, she decided it didn't matter. Yatori-sempai was still a stronger wrestler and sexfighter than her, and thus she deserved more respect.

Continuing with her blowjob, Chigusa attempted to take Tai's entire length into her small mouth. She nearly gagged, but was successful. Afterwards, Chigusa sucked backwards and forwards, absolutely trying to blow Tai's mind.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:32 am

Tai yelped and moaned aloud as Shizuka started playing with his ear, thinking it couldnt get much better....Then Chigusa proved him wrong, taking his entire length in her mouth and working him back and forth with her mouth and tounge, easily succeeding in her desire to blow his mind, and, as his throbbing cock would tell her, he was about to blow his load as well.

"Ahhh...oohh...Chigusa....Im gonna...cum..."

Finally Tai cried out as he came, his juices gushing out of his hard member directly into her mouth!

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:43 am

"So that is how a guy cums..." Yatori had a fey smile on her face as Tai cummed. "How interesting... I'm sort of disappointed..."

Shizuka had been leaning into Tai's back throughout the entire orgasm. "You've seen him cum before, senpai," she said. "In his matches against me." Sneering, she chuckled into Tai's ears, "What a load... as usual."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 am

Chigusa moaned slightly as she felt Tai's hot cum fill her mouth, the thick fluid shooting inside and filling her up. Not wanting it to go to waste, she pulled away, keeping it all inside, kneeling in front of Tai she he could see everything. With a cutely submissive look on her face, Chigusa swallowed all of it, her throat visibly gulping. Afterwards, she let out a soft sigh.

"That was fun, wasn't it Tai?" Chigusa said. She turned to Shizuka. "You can let him go now Shizuka-san," she said, "Unless, of course, you've got something else in mind..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:14 am

Tai moaned and panted as he recovered from his orgasim, his member half-limp, mostly drained by Chigusa's expert mouth, the boy shivering erotically as he watched the girl swallow his essence in a sexy, yet cute, way.

"Oh yeah...that was amazingly fun..."

He said in reply to her comment...until he heard her next one and noticed Shizuka still had him in her grip.

"Umm...Shizu?......"

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:53 pm

"You can let him go now Shizuka-san, unless, of course, you've got something else in mind..."

"Umm...Shizu?......"

The dark-haired girl's smirk was almost a sneer. "I do," she told Chigusa. "A lot of it isn't to your taste, though, so I will pass." And she released Tai from her cold coils parting with a sweetly whispered "Lucky you, Tai-kun..."

"Hmm," Yatori voiced aloud in a surprisingly cute manner, "I'm just curious, Tai-kun. You've known all three of us pretty well by now." She included Chigusa and Shizuka with a gesture of her left hand. "So what do you like about, say, Chicchan that you won't find in Shicchan and me?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:03 pm

Tai shivered lightly, in pleasure and not a small amount of relief as Shizuka let him go, having been a bit worrried about what she could do to him in that grip of hers. After she let him go he would sit up, hearing Yatori's question, cocking his head to the side to give it legit thought.

"Hmmm....thats an interesting question...."

After a bit of thinking, he'd have what he thought was a good answer.

"Well, for starters, unlike you two, who are more then happy to get down and dirty from the get go, She has a....shyness to her so to speak, It gives her a very cute...almost virgin like appeal to her. Plus, she keeps her sensual side almost hidden, in our matches for example, when I would say or do sexual things, she seemed almost trapped by it, I was given the impression that she hadnt been in those kinds of situations ever. Yet, as I learned tonight, she has a highly sexy side of her. Also she manages to be soft and hard..or cute and sexy at the same time....I mean...unlike with you two, where the hentai involved was exteremely awesome and I just wanna say, we need rematches, but with you it felt more like competitive sex...where as with Chigusa it almost felt like....well ...sleeping with a lover..."

He blushed, almost stammering the last few words out, a couple moments of silence passing before he continued.

"Plus, I like colored hair, and while Shizuka also has purple hair, Chigusa doesnt threaten to hit me with a stick."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next