by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 254 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 254 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sleep theraphy: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Ataru (complete)

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Sleep  theraphy: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Ataru (complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: Sleep theraphy: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Ataru

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:00 pm

Still slumbering thanks to Angela's chloroformed fumes, only the slightest part of Ataru's conscience was vaguely aware of something being placed around his neck.
"M-Mngrhhh....", he groaned and squirmed softly, his eyes fluttering some as if trying to bring the boy back from his forced naptime.
Nothing that the sexy nurse could not take care of with ease, of course...

Last edited by 157 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 4 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Sleep  theraphy: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Ataru (complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: Sleep theraphy: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Ataru

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Angela secured the leash on the collar, stood up and started to rub her left foot in Ataru's face, giving the leash soft pulls. "Wake up doggy-Ataru". Kaori said giggling as she kept rubbing her sole on the boy. And then she swould step back and start to pull on the leash harder, trying to force Ataru to get on his knees. "Time to give you a walkie and then go home"

Sleep  theraphy: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Ataru (complete) - Page 11 6u0iRWY
Sleep  theraphy: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Ataru (complete) - Page 11 QiougD6Sleep  theraphy: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Ataru (complete) - Page 11 TTlOMaFSleep  theraphy: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Ataru (complete) - Page 11 5t0Q5s2Sleep  theraphy: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Ataru (complete) - Page 11 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:20 pm

Ataru came to his senses thanks to Angela's taunting way to nudge him back into reality, trying to turn his face away from the underneath her sole.
In any case the boy was still under the weakening effect of her chloroformed fumes, which made it quite easy for Angela to overpower his feeble resistence.

"A WALKIE??!", he would repeat with concern in his mind while she had pulled the leash and forced him on all four. "D-Damn...what are you doing Kaori?", he asked with a groan due to the restricting hold around his neck, trying to wriggle himself free from such humiliating position.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Kaori frowned clearly displeased. She placed a foot on Ataru's back and then pulled the leash really hard up with both hands, choking Ataru viciously. Holding the yank on the leash Angela waited for Ataru's face to turn red enough that it was noticeable by the crowd and only then released.

" First..." The evil nurse started to enumerate in a very cold authoritative way. " You lost the fight Ataru. By the rules upon which you agreed, you are my prisoner now. That means I own you. You are my pet."

"Second..." Angela continued, speaking loudly so the crowd could hear. The full arena had become silent as the watched expectantly to see what would happen next. " You would refer to me as Mistress, Miss Kaori or Miss Angela..but!! You'll only speak when spoken to!"

"Third..." The girl continued, giving the leash a soft pull to let Ataru feel the collar tight around his neck. "You'll do as I say or I will punish you. And trust me, I am not going to be as nice as I was during this match. So if I say we are going for a walkie... We are fucking going for a walkie!!!"

Then Angela smiled and her voice softened to her usual cute seductive tone. " Are we clear doggie-ataru?"

Last edited by 909 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sleep  theraphy: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Ataru (complete) - Page 11 QiougD6Sleep  theraphy: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Ataru (complete) - Page 11 TTlOMaFSleep  theraphy: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Ataru (complete) - Page 11 5t0Q5s2Sleep  theraphy: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Ataru (complete) - Page 11 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:27 pm

Though Ataru knew he was Kaori's prisoner because of his disastrous defeat, it didn't mean that he was ready to become this crazy nurse's pet. But this was not the time to argue, especially if he didn't want her to choke him out with that leash.
"Nghhhh..... y-yes.... yes Miss Angela..", he would groan breathlessly, letting her take a lead and give him a walkie around the ring to the crowd's amusement.

Meanwhile, a young red-headed guy thrusted out of the backstage heading to the ring. The fans recognized him, some of them starting to scream: "RYU! It's Ryu Toranami!", thus wasting any stelth intent he could have planned in his attempt to run at his humiliated cousin's aid before he would swiftly flash onto the ring passing under the bottom rope.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Angela was ready to start with the walkie when the sudden commotion made her turn her attention to the redhead boy that had just flashed into the ring.

Kaori was clearly annoyed. She stood there holding Ataru's leash in one hand, both hands on her hips as she tapped one foot on the mats and raised and eyebrow cutely.

"Now...what is the meaning of this? And you better have a good explanation young boy"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Ryu stood up with a fluid movement after his swift entrance facing the gorgeous evil nurse.
"I'm sorry i'm not use to interefer in a match but my explaination is quite simple: My name is Ryu Toranami and i could not turn away while my cousin Ataru was getting humiliated. Therefore, i apologize for my interference but i'll fight to help my family!". So said the red haired boy, assuming a resolute expression though he could not avoid blushing slightly before the alluring beauty of Angela.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:20 pm

"I see" said Angela smiling wickedly. She then moved to one corner dragging Ataru with her and carefully tied the boy by the leash to the corner post. The she petted Ataru's head. "Mommy is going to be away for a few minutes. Now be a good boy and stay here until Mommy returns" she said as she rubbed his head like it he was a doggie.

Then Angela turned around to face Ryu and walked to the center ring. "OK Ryu-chan... BRING IT!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:32 pm

"M-Mommy?", Ataru thought to himself, blushing deeply at his predicament but it was not like he could do much about it.

Meanwhile, Ryu's face turned to a slightly deeper shade of red at Angela calling him a cutesy name, but he just replied: "here i come!" and walked directly towards the sexy nurse, willing to engage her into a starting test of strenght.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:55 am

The nurse welcomed the test of strength with Ryu. She was quite tired after going for two rounds with Ataru. Despite the fact she dominated both rounds almost completely, the boy had managed to pull out a few moves that had Kaori hurting and sweating. So she had no intention of really going for a test of strength with Ryu.

As soon as she locked hands with the boy, Angela lifted her right knee aiming to hit Ryu right in the belly button.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Sleep  theraphy: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Ataru (complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: Sleep theraphy: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Ataru (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next