by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Buxom" Bea vs. Songbird

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

"Buxom" Bea vs. Songbird - Page 7 Empty Re: "Buxom" Bea vs. Songbird

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Songbird released Bea after knowing the verification of the submission. She then turned to the ref and said, "I understand, Ref, she submitted. But I don't want to leave her like this?"

The ref looked confused. "What do you mean? You've won."

Songbird nodded and said, "Yes, but I'm going to help Bea out." With that, she would go out of the ring and pull out something from underneath. It was...a medical kit.

"What?" The ref was quite surprised as Songbird made her way back to the ring and to where Bea was. She seemed like she's still crying over her aching leg and foot, but if if she got a glimpse of Songbird, the pink-haired girl would smile and kneel down next to her to reassure her that she won't hurt her anymore.

"You did very well, Beatrice Bella." said Songbird. "But, I don't want to leave you hurt like this." With that, she would open her medical kit and take out an ice pack. "I want to help you get better, if only you need it."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Bea would turn her head and shake it side-to-side. "I'm not hurt...just upset that I didn't get to give it my all...you bested me." She lied with a straight face. It was true Bea was upset, but her foot and ankle were hurting her badly right now. She simply didn't want Songbird to show what Bea perceived to be a slight bit of pity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:42 pm

"Come on, I just want to help you." said Songbird as she tried to carefully place the ice pack on that aching leg in order to dull the pain. She continue to speak as she began to take out some cotton balls, alcohol, and some lotion. "Just because you lost, it doesn't mean you're a total loser. I've seen you fight today and you played out like a soldier who wouldn't give up the fight though other perceive him differently." She would then apply the alcohol to a cotton ball and began to clean her bruises and wounds if possible. "And that breast smother? HOO! I never saw it coming and you were one heck of a fighter."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Bea smiled a bit, flinching slightly as the alcohol on the cotton ball was applied. "Thanks..I try to give it my all...but usually it's just not good enough....I think you are the first person I've faced where I actually felt inclined to push myself in a while...of course it's been a while since I was in a standard match." She would say rubbing the back of her head. "You're quite talented in the ring, I'd be surprised if you didn't get a shot at a title sooner or later."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:55 pm

"You're quite talented too, Bea, and thanks for the compliment." After that, she would put the ice pack on Bea's aching arm and she would carefully remove Bea's boots and possibly socks to leave her barefoot. "Don't worry about thinking you're not good enough. You have a style that identifies you as "Buxom" Bea, and no one can ever change that." Then, she would apply some lotion and start massaging her feet and legs, including the one that was hurting. "In time, you'll be strong enough to face tougher opponents than me and soon look out for yourself if any guy wants some action from you. You could at least take him out and beat him."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:00 pm

Bea chuckled a bit and turned red as her boots were removed and her feet were lotioned. "Thanks...you really didn't have to stay after the match and do this, you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Songbird smiled and replied, "I know, but I wanted to do this. You see, I'm not like the other fighters around here who often gloat about their victories and humiliate those who have lost. I want to help them and make them winners despite losing." She would then start to massage Bea's toes and it might tickle a little for her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Bea did flinch a bit as her toes were massaged, but she kept from curling up due to it. "Well..you're better than my cousin..that's for sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:22 pm

"Your cousin?" asked Songbird as she continued to massage Bea's feet. "Does he or she wrestle too?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Bea nodded, "She wrestles and often ends up humiliating her opponent in some way or form...although the tables have been turned on her before."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next