Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

White Gale and Era of Hell - Tracy's Trial

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

White Gale and Era of Hell - Tracy's Trial Empty White Gale and Era of Hell - Tracy's Trial

Post by Ryoku Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:15 pm

It was time to speak up. The Horus Heresy was growing in number and they were starting to attack members of both White Gale and Era of Hell. Little by little, they were starting to corner them. If they didnt do something... they'd end up conquering them. Tracy could only only think of one solution: Joining forces. Cerbera was a friend of hers, so she hoped she would understand the situation and accept her propposal. She thought that they should forget about their rivalry and solve this problem before Horus Heresy took over.

Standing in the center of the ring did Tracy bring the microphone up to her lips, letting out a sigh. "I am Tracy Snow, a member of the White Gale." She started, a white light shining upon her. "And... while I'm not entirely happy with this, it's something that needs to be done." She convinced herself that it was for AFW and White Gale's sake. "I am calling out the Era of Hell. The reason, a peace offer."

"I'm sure you have noticed the influence of the new faction, Horus Heresy, on AFW. Their members have been attacking innocent people, not to mention members from other factions. I myself was attacked by them, which gives me reasons to think that they're trying to take us out of the picture." Tracy made a short pause, lowering her head a bit and thinking for a second. Will the rest of White Gale's members be okay with this? This... was for their sake. And even if they yelled at her for doing such a crazy thing, she knew she was doing the right thing.

"This is why I'm here tonight. I am here to request Era of Hell's help. Please, lend us your strength to defeat this enemy. If you're listening to this, Cerbera... Please, lets fight together. It's the only way we can defeat Horus Heresy and stop their evil deeds." Then, something that nobody expected happened. Tracy actually bowed respectfully, closing her eyes. She hoped someone responded to her request. After all, every day, every hour they waited was another victim of their attacks. And... if possible, she wanted to keep everybody safe.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/kaoru-takahashi-the-shining-star-t3566.html:2acekjuj]White Gale and Era of Hell - Tracy's Trial 21lnbqs.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/julia-makuro-the-queen-s-sister-t3675.html:2acekjuj]White Gale and Era of Hell - Tracy's Trial 14mukcy.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tracy-snow-the-kawaii-brawler-t3801.html:2acekjuj]White Gale and Era of Hell - Tracy's Trial 14nrcm.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/shiori-nakamura-the-reikoku-avenger-t4001.html:2acekjuj]White Gale and Era of Hell - Tracy's Trial Doxh7b.jpg[/url:2acekjuj]

"If there is evil in this world... It lurks in the hearts of men." - Edward D. Morrison

Ryoku

Back to top Go down

White Gale and Era of Hell - Tracy's Trial Empty Re: White Gale and Era of Hell - Tracy's Trial

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Cerbera was watching from the backstage where she usually hangs out, it was true that even the Era of Hell was being attacked by this new heel faction of her old partner. It was war out there and Cerbera had yet made a decent move against it. Even with all those attacks, the small amount of members she has have been loyal to her and only her, there were old veterans, leaving the Horus Heresy the moment Era of Hell had returned, it was coming together again, a rapidly growing Era of Hell but nowhere near the population the Horus Heresy has, she had to plan carefully, keep within the shadows within her organization but it's coming close to impossible, it's getting worse and worse to the point where they get attacked outside the federation.

Next to Cerbera was someone alot more taller, a hoodie over her head and silently listening in to Tracy's words, looking back at Cerbera for a moment to see her reaction to all of this. This was something she hasn't really been told, she recently joined the Era of Hell because of her personal battle with Cerbera, it was odd, she came here because she wanted to fight and rap, having changed her way of life because of her battle of Seraphim, it was ironic that another battle by this seemingly innocent child set her straight into a darker path.

" Tch, this sounds like a fuckin' fairy tale. "

Kathy wasn't the type of girl to put it any less bluntly then she already did. Rolling her shoulders and cracking her knuckles to get ready, both her and Cerbera were there to watch a certain match but it seemed Tracy had something to say first. Cerbera couldn't help to wonder about it. Not only was Tracy her friend despite their opposite sides, she knew it was the truth. Cerbera crossed her arms and looked down, thinking to herself while she stared at the ground, trying to figure out what action to take in these simple seconds left in silence. As Kathy was continueing to listen, Cerbera's soft voice interrupted it.

" ..Test her. "

Kathy blinked and looked back at Cerbera, totally confused. Weren't they supposed to be friends? Or so that's what she was thinking. " Eh? Aren't you two buddies? Kinda harsh if you don't go there and talk to her, y'know. "

" I fully understand what I am asking for you here. But she needs this. She needs to understand what she is about to do. " Cerbera pushed off the wall, there wasn't really any time to rest anymore, walking away from Kathy and the entrance towards the arena, simply waving her hand over her shoulder as she left.

Kathy shook her head in amusement, this was all a little too complicated for her actions to take, even Kathy had a concious but she knew where Cerbera was going for. She stole the microphone from one of the staff members who were getting ready to announce something, stepping out into the arena and up the small platform, letting the crowd turn their attention to this new girl entering, her face shaded by the hoodie she had over her head.

She raised the mic to her lips, a long moment of silent given to Tracy and the crowd, seeming like Kathy was not going to say anything.

" So here we have an organization that fell,
here to ask an alliance with the Era of Hell. "

She took her steps forward down the ramp and towards the ramp.

" You guys must be high,
asking an alliance when the White Gale is about to die,
you got nothing to offer us at all,
just a anticipated moment when you're all about to fall. "

She kept on bringing down the White Gale while she stepped into the ring, right infront of Tracy, to test her, to taunt her, to see how well she can stay strong, or so she thought Cerbera meany by it.

" You're out of luck here kid,
We've been fighting our war while all of you hid,
You're proposal of an alliance leaves Era of Hell with nothing to gain,
Only pain, sacrifice untill we have nothing to throw into this little game,
Cerbera is not here to accept your request,
She's had her fighting spree, she wants her rest,
So now you're here using your friendship to get some kind of advantage out of it,
..And now I am here to tear you to pieces.

Kathy stepped forward and close against Tracy, glaring down at her with her hoodie still over but only Tracy can see her cold yet hostile expression.

" ..Bit by bit. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

White Gale and Era of Hell - Tracy's Trial Empty Re: White Gale and Era of Hell - Tracy's Trial

Post by Ryoku Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:17 pm

The people in the crowd started to murmur between them. The White Gale joining the Era of Hell? For some, this was insane. Good and evil should never work together, not even in this kind of situations. Others thought that this was the only way to defeat the Horus Heresy, and were going to accept this alliance. Now, they just had to see if Cerbera's faction actually accepted this alliance. It was for the sake of innocent people... Tracy strongly believed that she was making the right choice. She just hoped her friend would understand her reasons.

Tracy lifted her head to look at the entrance, expecting to see Cerbera so they could talk face to face. She was kind of surprised to see someone entirely different appear. What was this girl doing here? The hoodie didnt let the redhead recognise her the mysterious girl. Who was she, and what did she want? Did she have anything to do with the Era of Hell? Oh, maybe a representant sent by Cerbera? It was a while until she actually got a response. And while it was not the response she wanted, it was still a response.

"What the... organization that fell...? About to die...?" It was hard for Tracy to receive the message. The girl was not speaking, but actually singing it to her! And while she didnt really consider rap a type of music worth listening to, it was *technically* music. The red haired kawaii was barely able to understand her. And, while she didnt like what the girl in the hoodie was saying, she knew it was all truth. And she, from all the people, had no right to complain. She was the one who disappeared and left the White Gale behind, after all. Still, a part of her wanted to kick this girl's ass for saying that kind of stuff in such a taunting way.

Somehow, Tracy kept herself from biting the girl's face right off as she stood in front of her. Instead, the redhead went and asked the mysterious girl about herself. "Who... are you? And what are you doing here?" It could be a Horus Heresy member! Although that wouldnt make much sense. She was probably from the Era of Hell, but she had never seen her before. Was she a new member? And if she was, why would Cerbera send her instead of showing up herself?

Waiting for an answer, Seraphim's sister stared into the girl's eyes. Her guard was up, even if it didnt look like it. You never knew when you could be attacked. With such a strange girl standing in front of her, Tracy had more than one reason to be careful. She didnt know what she was capable of.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/kaoru-takahashi-the-shining-star-t3566.html:2acekjuj]White Gale and Era of Hell - Tracy's Trial 21lnbqs.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/julia-makuro-the-queen-s-sister-t3675.html:2acekjuj]White Gale and Era of Hell - Tracy's Trial 14mukcy.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tracy-snow-the-kawaii-brawler-t3801.html:2acekjuj]White Gale and Era of Hell - Tracy's Trial 14nrcm.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/shiori-nakamura-the-reikoku-avenger-t4001.html:2acekjuj]White Gale and Era of Hell - Tracy's Trial Doxh7b.jpg[/url:2acekjuj]

"If there is evil in this world... It lurks in the hearts of men." - Edward D. Morrison

Ryoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:58 pm

It seemed the boundary Kathy had with Tracy, so close to her, face to face, deviant eyes staring down at the kawaii that was deemed to be representative of the White Gale, it didn't matter to Kathy, she was here to test her, to see the extend of this invitation.

" I am Kathy of the Era of Hell, Cerbera's bodyguard. "

She stepped away from Tracy and twirled the microphone between her fingers while she examined her. So this was the girl Cerbera fought and won against.. Then she remembered what Cerbera ad tol her at the start, a smirk taking place upon her lips and brought her microphone back close to them.

" You guys broke the promise that you made as a result of the victory Cerbera had to earn,
If she would win, the White Gale would dissapear and never return,
Yet here you are when Era of Hell left, makes me wonder who the real backstabber is,
The Horus Heresy? Doubt it, The White Gale? That's one faction I won't miss,
We're going to blow you up again, untill there is nothing left but dust,
Just be lucky Cerbera isn't like that, she ordered us that attacking Horus Heresy is a must. "

Kathy then went serious, dropping the microphone and making sure the conversation was between the two of them only, she didn't know if there were people watching them that didn't belong to the actual crowd.

" She always want to make sure this isn't a trick, everyone is a enemy now in this federation, gotta trust no one, even if it's old timed friend. You broke your promise once about the White Gale, why should she trust you again? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoku Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:31 am

"Cerbera's bodyguard? She must be really good, then. If she got that job so fast, she must be an incredible fighter." Tracy thought to herself. Honestly, she didnt know if this girl was a friend or foe anymore. If she was a member of the Era of Hell, she was probably here to make the alliance between both factions a fact.

...Right?

Tracy watched the girl rap from where she was, not moving an inch forward or backwards. While Kathy's words were harmful, they were completely true. She had been defeated by Cerbera. The White Gale should have been disbanded. Tracy knew that if she did that, the rest of the members would be safer. But... she also knew that Seraphim wouldnt like it. She'd most likely be disappointed of her for losing to the Era of Hell.

...On the otherhand, individuals would be less than a threat to the Horus Heresy. If they wanted to have a chance to defeat them, they had to stick together. Doubt did no longer torment the red haired girl, who has made up her mind. When Kathy finally finished talking, she'd glare daggers at her, taking a step forward and standing right in front of Cerbera's bodyguard.

"Because I love White Gale, my friends, just as much as she loves the Era of Hell." Tracy started. "I know I should have taken the faction down with me like I promised, but... I just couldnt. I decided to leave them instead of having them leave. I figured that'd be enough for Cerbera, but apparently it wasnt. I did wrong, and... I apologize." The brawler actually bowed politely before Kathy. She really meant it when she said she was sorry. She should have done what she promised to do.

"However... I wont accept a no for an answer. If we dont join forces, we are doomed to disappear. And I am NOT going to let that happen!" Her tune of voice became more serious and intense. This kind of attitude and response were an obvious part of Seraphim's legacy.

Ryoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:27 pm

" ...Not this Sugar and Rainbows story again.. God.. " Kathy turned and started to walk around the ring, rubbing the side of her head with annoyance. " We do anything in the name of love, yadda yadda yadda. Get original! PLEASE. " There was one thing Kathy hated and that was such kinds of talks, like they were in some kind of cartoon where they were the hero looking to save everyone around them, The White Gale was almost dead, the Era of Hell was growing, Cerbera hadn't given an actual answer whether or not they should accept this proposal despite Kathy's proposal to just beat the White Gale while they were weak. Then again, she wasn't much of a planner for these sorts of things.

" Since you put it this way.. NO. WE REFUSE! The Era of Hell can do perfectly fine on their own, why should we bother ourselves with you? Eh? " Kathy simply waved her off while she took a seat on the turnbuckle, watching the little kawaii infront of her. " All you are in Cerbera's eyes is a traitor, a nuisance. I'm sure of it. Helping you guys out will be OUR doom. We're not letting that happen, kiddo. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoku Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:44 am

Tracy was not even thinking of ideals, or stories, or sugar or rainbows. She was only thinking about the sake of the White Gale. The only force that had opposed the Era of Hell until the appearance of Horus Heresy. Were their enemies not to help them, the faction founded by Seraphim would surely fall. And, judging by the other girl's attitude, they were less than willing to offer them a hand.

Kathy sure had a mouth on her. She could have stopped at no. But noooo! She had to keep talking. Now, she couldnt be serious, could she? Cerbera thought of her as a... "T..traitor? Nu.. nu.. nuisance?" Tracy didnt want to believe it. Had her friend really abandoned her like that? She didnt disband the White Gale, yeah, but she had a reason. Not an excuse. A reason. Wasnt that enough to convince Cerbera?

"Seraphy-chan... What would you do in my place?" Tracy thought. She refused to let White Gale fall. She couldnt throw away everything her onee-chan has built. She... couldnt let her dream die. The redhead was determined to make this alliance a reality, no matter the cost. Maybe if she proved her worth to Cerbera, she'd accept to work with her. After all, it was because the Era of Hell thought that White Gale was weak that they didnt want to join forces.

Test or no test, Tracy wasnt just going to stand there and let Kathy mock them like that. As weak as they currently were, they still had their pride. And hell was she gonna let someone make fun of them! She found the fastest and probably most efficient way to prove Cerbera how strong she was was by defeating the rapper girl. So, gritting her teeth and clutching her hands into fists did Tracy rush towards the other kawaii, a fierce roar escaping from her mouth as she attempted to punish Kathy with a punch straight to the gut. Since she was sitting on top of the corner, she shouldnt be able to dodge. Not that easily, at least.

Ryoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:53 am

Kathy was patiently waiting what Tracy was going to do to her response, it was a simple refusal but Kathy was sure that was the answer any Era of Hell member would give this girl. Then came the girl charging right at her and true enough, Kathy wasn't prepared, she mistook the girl for a non aggressive fighter.

However, before Tracy could land the hit, was her fist deflected by a kick so her punch would not hit anything but air. When Kathy looked to see who exactly helped her through this stuation, was it none other then Cerbera, who was staring at Tracy while she reclined her leg back down onto the mat and stand up straight to face the kawaii.

It was odd to see Cerbera in public, she rarely does nowadays since Cerbera had a warrant on her head frm the Horus Heresy. Still, the kawaii managed to stand her ground against most opponents, be they kawaiis or frictionists.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoku Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Tracy had lost her cool. Kathy was turning out to be really annoying. Why did Cerbera allow her to join? It was stupid. She could bet the other girl couldnt even fight, and was there just to rap about the Era of Hell. Her fist, her whole body was driven by rage, determined to shut Kathy's hole before she could pronounce another word. "Shut the hell up!" She didnt care about anything anymore. All she wanted to do was to make her opponent take everything she said back. The White Gale was strong! And she was about to prove it to her.

Or... at least that's what she had in mind. Kathy's kick was strong enough to knock Tracy's punch out of its route, making the kawaii brawler fail pathetically and stumble a bit. "It cant.. be!" Her eyes shot wide open. How in hell did this girl manage to do that? Not everyone could stop one of her punches like that! As amazed as she was, she was fast to react. Before the rapper could do anything else, she'd leap back and away from her opponent.

That's when she'd realize that Cerbera had joined them in the ring. Tracy immediatly dropped her fighting stance, turning around to face her friend. "Cer... bera." She didnt dare to speak. If everything Kathy said that Cerbera thought was true... it'd be really painful. "Why... are you here?" She couldnt help but ask. Maybe... maybe she was here to scold Kathy and accept their alliance! While it was very small, she still had hope on Cerbera.

Ryoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:40 am

Kathy was equally surprised to see Cerbera in the ring with them, she wasn't sure what was going on anymore but she hopped off the turnbuckle and leant in close to whisper something in Cerbera's ear. While Kathy had withdrawn after she had said those words to Cerbera, looking back at Tracy, who was still infront of him, did Cerbera simply remain silent for a while. Like always, she stared right into Tracy's eyes, as if wanting to look right into her soul to find soething.

" Kathy. "

The rapper looked over at Cerbera when her name was mentioned and was given a simple nod to the backstage, knowing what that meant. Kathy smirked and gripped her knuckles softly. " Ah, they're already here. I'll buy you two some time. " She then jumped over the ropes, performing a swift front flip before she runs up the ramp and towards the backstage to fix something.

Meanwhile, Cerbera never took her eyes off Tracy, she had a decision to make, to aid the White Gale and lose the respect of the heels not yet within her group, or destroy the White Gale here and now. Cerbera brought her hand up to the side of her head, giving it a gentle scratch and made up her mind, she was sure that it would piss Lute off that the two organizations would join together, holding out her hand to Tracy, as a hand shaking gesture.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next