Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jenova vs. Snowman

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Jenova vs. Snowman - Page 11 Empty Re: Jenova vs. Snowman

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:26 am

When Jenova touched his waist, Snowman would try to wrap his arms around her to bring her down with her. As soon as Jenova was on top of him, it felt like an awkward moment. "Believe me, I have no idea what I'm doing."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:10 am

She got red faced and jumped back a bit, trying to take her stance again she fummbled a bit and staggered, she got to her feet finally steady and got her stance awaiting for the male to get himself up.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:15 am

Snowman would kickflip backwards and dusted himself off. He had no idea what just happened back there. But nonetheless, he moved in a little closer in his fighting position. Both fighters could almost see that they both were still blushing.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:00 am

She would make a strange grunting noise before dashing forward, going fast to try and hide her blush from both the crowed and him, himself, she brought her leg up and tried to side kick him, aiming high to go for the males head, if this conected it would leave him open for her favorite move.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:09 am

Was it just him or did Snowman think that Jenova was getting a little too predictable? When the kick came to aim for his head, he would try to grab at that leg and spin her down to put her in a knee lock.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:26 am

That was it, it had worked. He knew she was going for the same move over and over, as everyone else did, she quickly pulled her leg down when he grabbed, making him tip forward, once he did he would lose balance since he had grabbed at her, she would grab a hold of both his arms since they were still in motion then left herself up, brining her right knee into the air she would go for a flying knee, trying to knee the male right in his jaw.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:34 am

"GARGH!" screamed out Snowman as he back flipped onto his stomach from the flying knee. The pain was surely strong, but he would try to rub his jaw as he would try to get up quickly before Jenova could do anything else. "Heheheheheheheheh, you really know how to outsmart a man, Jenova. I like that about you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:47 am

"I use the same moves because I know they are easy to read, then when you finally get the hang of them, I change my actions" She said with almost a victorious sound to her voice as she takes her stance once more.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:55 am

"Yes, very devious indeed." said Snowman as he too took his stance. "But will that be enough to handle me?" With that, he would take one step forward and then suddenly take another step but more quicker before doing a mixture of a butterfly twist mid-air and a kick to Jenova's face.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:01 am

This was easy to see, but she wasn't stupid enough to try and catch it for she would be easily over powered, instead she ducked under it since it was aiming high up. Seeing he was still in the air she would bring her fist up to try and upper cut the male while he was still kicking, maybe if this landed she could daze him.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next