by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Elena De Luca VS. Emerald High (Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Elena De Luca VS. Emerald High (Complete) Empty Elena De Luca VS. Emerald High (Complete)

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:08 pm

Standard Match
Victory Conditions: 1 Pinfall, Submission, or Knockout

Elena stood ready in the locker room,"OK Elena you can do this just calm down and have fun." she said to her self, this was her first match in AFW and her first match in a big league, she was brimming with excitement but she was also nervous, she had wrestled before just not in the big leagues in front of and hundreds or thousands of people, she didn´t know who she was facing but she hoped it would be a fun match.

She walked out to the ramps as Spoilin for a fight by AC/DC played from the speakers, dressed in a red two piece bikini, her black hair tied into a pony tail and from the end of her lower back was a black tail it almost looked like she had two tails, and on the top of her head was two animal ears, She got a lot of cheers from the crowd and a lot of wolf howls too, she didn´t mind it she actually kind of enjoyed it, as she walked her tail waved back and forth, she had a skip in her steps making her breast bounce now and then, the crowd seemed to take quite a liking to her, the cute wolf girl walked up to the ring and climbed up and in through the middle rope, she walked around the ring waving to the crowd and then walked to her corner as she waited for her opponent.

Last edited by 2237 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Elena De Luca VS. Emerald High (Complete) Empty Re: Elena De Luca VS. Emerald High

Post by Missingkeys Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Emerald didn't know what to make off this match, her manager just told her that today was a special oponent one meant for the likes of her. He never said why.

"Ah well easy come easy go." She told herself, that it was still just another opponent. Walking down the walkway, her theme Full Force started playing.

She was dressed in a two piece forest green bikini, her long emerald hair flowing freely, and her elfen like ears twitched about cutely.

She heard louds of cheers as she walked down the walkway, and into the ring.

Taking a look at her opponent, she was surprised at who she was facing. And immediately started laughing. "Wow, your my opponent? You look so adorable!!" She laughed at Elena.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Elena De Luca VS. Emerald High (Complete) Empty Re: Elena De Luca VS. Emerald High

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:52 pm

Elena frowned as she said " Hey, you done or what, i don´t really care being laughed at" as Elena would begin to prey around Emerald walking around the ring, never moving her eyes from the emerald haired opponent.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:30 am

"I'm not laughing at you because of you for fun! I'm just happy knowing that there are people that stick out here like me as well. I mean I pretty much am like an elf. I thouht I was the only one here that stood out." Emerald waved her off.

As Elena circled around her, Emerald did the same thing and continued to circle around Elena as well. "Don't take it the wrong way though, while I do find you cute, I'm afraid I'm going to have to beat you down!" She said as the bell rang.

Immediately she threw a right hook towards Elena's face. Regardless of weather or not she dodged it, she would spin around and follow it up with a backhand to the face.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:58 pm

"hehe well thanks then, i have to say i kind of like the elf look" she said that with a little smile on her lips, as both girls started to she would respond to Emerald claims of beating her down "Thanks for the compliment and well...we´ll see if you can."

Elena saw the fist and dodged it, but as soon as she did Emerald spun around and backhanded her right in the face, she staggered back a few steps before getting into a grappling stance, " Nice move" she said before moving and try to swiftly send a kick towards Emerald´s side.

Last edited by 2237 on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:04 am

Emerald was a bit please when her backhand hit Elena in the face, but she didn't expect Elena's speed even if she a counter was coming.

So as she tried leaping back, her leg still struck her on the side of her body.

"Ugh..." She grunted as she held onto the spot that was kicked.

"Well, that was impressive, your speed was unexpected." She replied.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:03 pm

"Thanks, this might be a fun match, what you say we try a test of strength then?" Elena said as she moved her hands looking to lock them with Emerald´s, if she did she would begin pushing against her shorter opponent.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:29 pm

"Certainly." Emerald didn't mind locking hands with her. She began to push against Elena in a contest of strength.

Whom she found was certainly quite impressively strong.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Elena pressed her body against Emerald as they struggled to overpower the other, after a while Elena began taking steps back as Emerald seemed slightly stronger then her, Elena cringed before saying "You´re Pretty...strong there..Emerald."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:26 am

"Thanks, your doing pretty well too." She complimented her as she pushed forward.

Once she felt she had pushed her down enough, she would break the hold and rush forward to wrap her arms around Elena's waist, if it worked, she would attempt a suplex on her.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Elena De Luca VS. Emerald High (Complete) Empty Re: Elena De Luca VS. Emerald High (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next