Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A modest proposal?

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A modest proposal? Empty A modest proposal?

Post by Tatyina Mon May 09, 2011 7:44 am

Lukretia had been pretty busy lately as she sat in her office in the AFW doing some paper work. With the recent influx of matches along with the new changes being implemented tothe old Sex Wars, she had been in her office a lot more than she had been in other places. She had felt more like an employee as of late than of a business woman in control of her self, her life and a varitable empire of businesses. She had managed to forgo most of the actual work to her full time personal assistant and secretary, Hilde Von Creuzfeldt, who was out in front of her office at her own desk, busily attending to clerical matters of her own, so that she could concentrate on otherthings . This, along with visitors who had come in demanding matches had begun to irritate the German domme.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she had considered that her business partner, Cassandra Sellers had found a convenient way of alleviating a considerable burden of work for herself and the thought of getting used had only served to increase her ordery temperament. However, as general manager, Lukretia had a nearly iron grip on the fates of the wrestlers in the league and she was as a goddess with how she exercised that power. Titles changed hands at her whim and the matches she made were always a cut above the rest, if not usually pretty rough.

As she considred this, she pushed the button tot he intercom and buzzed her secreteary.

"Jawhol, Mistress?" Hilde answered in German.

"I will not be seeing any one for ze next hour. I vill be relaxing und I have no patience for dealing vith insignificant velps for ze time being. Is zat clear?"

Lukretia responded in her broken English.

"Yes, Mistress. I will make sure that any appointments are scheduled for later this afternoon. Danke Mistress."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

A modest proposal? Empty Re: A modest proposal?

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 10, 2011 4:47 am

Tai frowned as he wandered about the large office building of AFW, having spent the last two hours wandering lost in the building. Finally coming up to another office door, he would enter, calmly walking up to the secretary of the office.

He would be dressed in an all blue suit, a black tie, and, since he had limited budget....white tennis shoes, indeed with teh glasses he also had on, he would look alot like a pink haired David Tennant.

"Ummm...Excuse me miss...."

He would start out, looking at the receptionist.

"Is this the office of Miss Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt? Im Tai Kamiya, representing Tension, formerly Sex Wars, and Ive come to see her with a buisness offer..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 10, 2011 9:45 am

Hilde greeted Tai politely when he entered. "Hello." She said in her soft, calm voice. When he introduced himself, she nodded. "Yes. This is Ms. Von Creuzfeldt's office. Have you scheduled an appointment? I'm afraid that she currently isn't seeing anyone for the next hour. She didn't really know how Lukretia felt about Sex Wars before it got changed to Tension but now that it had been, it seemed to have at least increased her paperwork a bit. "I'm sorry..." She said apologizing once more. "If you don't mine waiting...?" She asked as she searched around. Maybe she could find some way to occupy the time for him?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Tai sighed and nodded to Hilde.

"I havent scheduled an appointment...but I suppose I can wait for her to be availble...from what I hear, barging in on her wouldnt be smart anyway."

And with that, Tai would sit by the door, folding through his folder detailing his proposal, while he fully intended to see her and get her attention...he was in no hurry to risk pissing her off and making her toss his hard work in the trash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 11, 2011 10:30 am

Hilde let out a sigh of relief at Tai's words. "Ah, thank you." She said bowing her head. "I'm sorry for the wait." She admitted. "It really is not a good idea to disturb her but..." She said as sh thought of some way to help Tai out. "Maybe I can help you settle things so that when she's ready, you will know exactly what to say. What business are you here for exactly?" She asked, tilting her head to look at Tai. Maybe asking some questions might make the time pass a little faster.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu May 12, 2011 6:11 am

Tai sighed and got comfy in his chair as he looked over at Hilde.

"Im a represenative of Sex Wars, lately Sex Wars Management has decided to rebrand the company as "Tension" a play on Friction of course, and since the change is coming up soon, I thought I would offer her a proposal, a joint show, Friction and Tension working together and against each other in a cross promotional show."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 13, 2011 3:31 am

Hilde nodded and decided to take a seat next to Tai to make him feel more at ease. She smiled at him and nodded at his words. "Yes. As Lukretia's secretary and personal assistant I am more in the know about these sort of things than most. The transition has kept her bsy with there no longer being any real restrictions on Friction girls performing in tension matches. But she is upset that she might lose some of her girls." Hilde then turned her head. "Well... She's also a little happy that she has a place to dump girls that she is not interested in as well." Hilde's eyes suddenly widened and she blushed as she looked at Tai. "Oh, excuse me!" She said. "I'm sorry, that was inappropriate of me to say. I.. I'm usually very discreet with these sorts of things, please forgive me." She said as she admonished herself.

She tried to change the subject quickly. "You would like to do a match? With friction girls and tension guys I presume?" She was assuming a little bit. He could have just wanted some friction and Tension girls or not wanted specifically a match but Hilde figured he would tell her either way. Regardless, it was better to get all these facts situated before Tai spoke with Lukretia.

Last edited by 445 on Fri May 13, 2011 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri May 13, 2011 5:55 am

Tai nodded eagerly, the pink haired young man opening his folder and showing her the papers detailing his plans.

"See, Its more then just one fight, I want to work out an entire 2-3 hour show, the card filled with Friction vs Tension matches, tag matches, single's matches, male vs male, female vs female, even male vs female vs shemale if we have any!"

He continued, getting excited as he talked about his idea.

"See, I figure this could in fact, not only help Tension get more people to tune in, but could also get people to pay even more attention to Friction, maybe draw in more sponsers.....and if it all goes really well, I might get me a job with AFW front office...."

"But of course, that all depends on what reaction I can get from Lukretia and others. At the very least, Id at least like to get a tag match or something out of it, as even one match could draw attention"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 13, 2011 8:13 am

Hilde listened with a smile on her face, nodding at Tai as he spoke. "That certainly is adventurous, Mr...." Hilde stopped. She hadn't even taken his name yet. "Excuse me, sir." She said. "I'm afraid we haven't been properly introduced." She said blushing in embarrassment.

As she waited for Tai to answer she continued. "You wish to set up a Pay-Per-View event?" She asked. "Those are quite popular among the Friction brand. It does seem like it would be interesting to do for Tension as well." Hilde pushed her thoughts of how Lukretia would react to this away for a second. Although Lukretia too had started out as a wrestler and worked her way into a top position int he AFW offices, she seemed a bit more authoritative than Tai. He was certainly an energetic and well meaning person and his ideas seemed thorough enough but did he really have what it takes? Hilde wasn't exactly sure but being the sort she was, never counted anyone out.

As the two exchanged words, the door to Lukretia's office suddenly opened. Without sparing a glance, the German domme, clad in a sleek black dresss strode past the two. "I have important business I vill be taking ze rest of ze evening off so any appointments vill have to be delayed until tomorrow" She said before stopping and looking at the two. Hilde was sitting next to Tai, her shoulder leaning into his as she looked over his portfolio. sent a sharp, barely noticeable glare to Hilde before turning her head. "How inappropriate. Find another vay home. You obviously have more important things to be doing zan sitting in meine auto. It vould go vithout saying to someone who vas not a complete dummkopf but I'll trust zat you vill leave him vere you found him ven you are done vith him? I do not vant any unvanted insects crawling around meine hass like so much vermin, verstehen Sie?"

Lukretia immediately turned her head, intent on continuing out the door without breaking her stride further.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri May 13, 2011 8:33 am

"Oh, Kamiya...Tai Kamiya..."

Tai Had just responded to her question when he was forced to look up as Lukretia barged out of her office and looked at them, as she made her "drop him when done with him" comments, Tai would notice just how close their faces where, blushing at getting to his feet as Lukretia started to walk away, knowing this was pretty much the best chance he would get at talking with her.

"Hold it right there! First of all...What the hell was it that you just said!?....And second of all.....I am Tai Kamiya, I represent Tension/Sex Wars and I have in my hands a buisness proposal that you would be an absolute fool to pass up!"

Assuming that got her attention, Tai would raise the folder up and add a quick line to end his outburst, hoping it was good.

"Unless you want to explain to your bosses why you ignored the person that could make this company more famous then before..."

"...Tai, right now this woman is your best hope of getting this through..... and You just called her an absolute fool.....ARE YOU FREAKING INSANE!?

He thought to himself, hoping his little outburst was enough to get her to stay......and not have her sick someone to break his legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next