by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Victoria Baynes vs Black Feather

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Victoria Baynes vs Black Feather - Page 7 Empty Re: Victoria Baynes vs Black Feather

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:36 am

As Victoria feels Black Feather tap on her arms, she releases the hold and rolls away. Her music blasts over the speakers again as she is announced the winner. Grinning, she raised her hand into the air, as she is met with a chorus of boos. She walks over to the ropes and stares out into the crowd as they boo her, shaking her head, she jumps down before making her way over to Black Feather. "These idiots obviously don't know greatness when they see it do they?" She says as she crosses her arms underneath her breasts.

"Am I right or what?" She says, grinning as she almost embraces the boos the crowd throws out at her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Victoria Baynes vs Black Feather - Page 7 Empty Re: Victoria Baynes vs Black Feather

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:44 am

Black Feather would look up at Victoria with a serious look in her eyes and she stood up slowly. But suddenly the crowd stopped booing and were shocked to see what the Native American just did. She...hugged her? Black Feather hugged Victoria like a sister and she said, "Victoria, you did very well in your match and I congratulate you for this accomplishment." She then broke the hug, with her hands still on Victoria's shoulders, and smiled. "You have great potential in you, I can see that. I've been hoping for this to happen and it went splendidly!" She would hug Victoria again and would spin her around as she said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Last edited by 971 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:45 am; edited 2 times in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:25 am

[size=150:33zdd7lv]"Wow...That's a massive load of horse shit..." Kelly Conway would remark as she watched the match on TV between Victoria Banes and 'Dances With Heap Big Flying Eagles'.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:06 pm

As Black Feather hugs and spins around Victoria, her face twists into an almost disgusted look. She quickly shoves the girl away before looking at her with an angry glare. "Get the hell off me! I don't want a hug from someone like you! You're just as below me as every single last one of these idiots in the crowd here. I should have kept that locked in and put you to sleep!" Victoria says before dusting herself off.

"We are not friends, we are not acquaintances, I have absolutely no respect for you because you don't deserve it! I'm sick of your stupid attitude, I'm sick of your annoying voice, and I'm just sick of you overall! You can go back to your damn tribe for all I care, just stay the hell away from me and don't ever EVER hug me again. There's not an inch of your body that's worthy enough to touch me." Victoria says, her blush from before completely gone as now she just vents her anger out on the girl for the post match celebration she forced upon her. "Hmph!" Victoria lets out before she walks backwards and then out of the ring, heading up the ramp to the backstage. "I hope I never see another indian in my life." Victoria says to herself as she heads off.

Winner by Submission
Victoria Baynes

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Black Feather still smiled and called to Victoria. "Bye! Hope to see you again soon!" In her mind, she thought, "Victoria may be a pushover, but I try to help her out. I promise that the next time we meet, we'll see how she handles a loss. That is, if I can prove to be stronger."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7