Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner (Complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner

Post by Clyton Tue May 17, 2011 3:27 am

Veronica stumbled upon landing, backing off away from Sha. She glared over at Nha and made a disappointing 'tch' sound from her mouth as she failed to knock her out. However, she managed to take her out of the fight for the most part, so in a sense, she accomplished what she intended to do. Now to deal with the red haired girl, the biggest and probably the strongest of the three.

One hand still rubbing her stomach, the bunny girl braced herself as the last twin came towards her. Not the one to waste time so she can preserve her energy for something else she had in mind, she immediately shot up her right leg and attempted to smash the shin of it into the girl's crotch in a vicious lowblow. If that was successful, the bunny avenger would lift Sha up onto her shoulders in a fireman's carry while she turned to face Sarah Gatt with a total dead serious look.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner

Post by Darius Tue May 17, 2011 3:40 am

"GUUUUHHH!!!" Sha was completely caught off guard by the lowblow, the strike so swift and precise that the blow nearly paralyzed her with pain. Sha may be tough, she may be able to take hits better than most of the girls in the league, but no one could take a hit like that and remain unphased. The hunched over, clutching her crotch, and was about to collapse to the mat when Veronica suddenly heaved her up on her shoulders. She didn't resist, in too much pain to fight back, the bigger girl hanging limply on the much smaller girl's shoulders.

At ringside Sarah's arms were crossed as she stared at what was happening in the ring, her eyes narrowing dangerously on Veronica. She had witnessed quite a show. When Veronica challenged all her girls to a fight, she hadn't actually thought she could pull it off. Now it looked like it might just happen. For now sdhe just stood, watching and waiting for what Veronica would do next.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue May 17, 2011 3:45 am

"... Go... to... sleep..." Veronica whispered to Sha as she stared at Sarah. "... Bitch..." She then dropped Sha right from her shoulders so she would land right in front of Veronica, before she suddenly brought up her left knee and smashed it right at the red haired's face right exactly at the girl's landing, aiming to knock her out with the Go 2 Sleep move. The bunny girl didn't turn to look at her last opponent as she fell should the move connected. Her red eyes were always looking into Sarah's eyes. Should the move connect, and the moment Sha landed on the mat, the bunny avenger would speak. "So... am I in the Gatt Attack now?"

Last edited by 553 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue May 17, 2011 4:03 am

Sha growled softly at Veronica as she spoke, but from her positon there reaslly wan';t mmuch she can do about her predicament. She struggled weakly on Veronica's shoulders, ,but the earlier lowblow still hindered her movements. And that's when Veronica sent Sha flying off her shoulders, sending her on a one way trip straight o Veronica's knee. The red twin smacked face first against the knee with an ugly sound, blacking out immediately upon impact. The then rolled limply on the mat until she came to a stop on her side, completely unmoving, her eyes shut tight, a few spasmic twitches the only sighn she was still alive after such a move.

It was over. Sarah had no doubt about it. rika was unconscious facedown, Sha was freshly knocked out and bleeding onto the mat, and Nha, while being the only one still conscious, was a groaning and painfilled mess, unable to move save for writhing where she lay. Sarah didn't think it could happen, and yet it did.

Sarah raised her hands and started to clap slowly, an odd smile on her face as she did so. "Yeah, sure," she said. "You're in. I like your style. Ruthless and efficient. But don't think you're top shit just yet. You had to get your ass kicked pretty hard first before you came back. Keep that in mind."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Tue May 17, 2011 11:25 am

Veronica narrowed her eyes at Sarah's comment. "That sounds pretty arrogant of you... boss." The bunny girl said. She did have to admit that she suffered quite a beating in the beginning. Even so, everyone should have troubles if they are fighting multiple opponents alone. "... Am I to assume that you are 'top shit?' I doubt you can fight multiple opponents and come out unscathed yourself..." Then, a small smirk formed on her lips. It now looks like the bunny avenger is getting arrogant herself.

"... You know, if I can beat all three of your employees, why should I join the Gatt Attack anyways? I can probably beat you, boss... In fact, I'll do it right now in my current state." She continued to say with that cocky look on her face, waving her hand back and forth as a sign to invite Sarah into the ring for a fight.

Last edited by 553 on Tue May 17, 2011 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue May 17, 2011 11:25 pm

Rather than get angry at Veronica's sudden declaration of defiance Sarah's smile would actually grow a bit wider, throughly amused with Veronica now. She supposed anyone would be feeling on top of the world right now after defeating three opponants, but letting her head get to big was something a boss needed to put down right away.

"Really?" Sarah asked with a chuckle, and would then start to climb into the ring herself, walked past the bodies of her knocked out lackeys until she stood right in front of Veronica. "Then why don't we make this intesresting? If you win, I'll let you take over the Gatt Attack. You'll be the boss of all of us. That sound good to you?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed May 18, 2011 2:43 am

Veronica's smirk was wiped off her face when she heard the reward of beating Sarah, her coldness returning back to her expression as she stared right into her now boss's eyes. It sounds good. However, even if she can put up a tough act for her exterior, she knows, and Sarah could easily know, in her interior, that she is tired and worn out from fighting those three opponents, her body surging with pain. Even so, she decided to take the risk and stand up against this brawler. "And what if you win?" She asked as she narrowed her eyes more.

Last edited by 553 on Wed May 18, 2011 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed May 18, 2011 3:51 am

"What if I win?" Sarah repeated in mock surprise, putting a hand to her chin in thought. "Boy, I hadn't even thought about that. I guess I was just so sure that you would beat me." Sarah smirked darkly at Veronica. Even though she had beat her three girls that didn't mean she was deserving of respect. "How's this? If I win then you have to swear your undying loyalty to me, and make the promise that you'll never go against me again." Sarah looked down at the girl with a smug smile. "That good enough for you?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed May 18, 2011 3:55 am

No problems there. Veronica didn't really thought much about this 'losing condition' of her's. Or maybe she just doesn't see the full significance of it. Although, she felt a bit irritated that Sarah was looking down at her. "Hmph... Fine. If I lose that is..." She muttered as she brought her hands up and pulled back her hood down, getting extra serious here as her entire messy black hair is now fully visible. "Don't say I didn't warn you though." And with that said, the bunny avenger quickly shot out a right fist aimed for the brawler's exposed stomach.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed May 18, 2011 4:12 am

As Veronica pulled her hood down Sarah would slip her arms out of her jackey and then then shrug it off, letting it fall to the mat leaving her wearing just a simple black t-shirt. Once all was prepared she stood where she was staring down at Veronica, until the first punch was thrown straight at her stomach. Sarah's fist moved like a blur to catch Veronica's fist inches before it collided with her stomach, giving the girl a maniacle grin as she held her fist. "Not bad," she chuckled. She would then rear her fist back. "My turn." And then Sarah would fire her fist off like a rocket straight for Veronica's stomach, much like Veronica had tried to do to her. But unlike the bunny avenger's, Sarah's fist would be like being hit by the hammer of God.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next