Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner (Complete)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner (Complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner

Post by Clyton Thu May 19, 2011 3:14 am

The door slowly crept open, and slowly entered Veronica. She looked the same when she first entered the room yesterday, except for her injuries. She had strips of white bandage cloths wrapped around her forehead from that headbutt and final punch Sarah did. She had white patches on her cheeks for the bruises she received from Rika. She also had strips of white bandage cloths wrapped around her entire mid-section. Apparently, she had suffered internal organ injuries that she had received from the match, mostly from Sarah's two massive gut shots. She still have a broken nose, but no items were needed to treat it. It'll heal over time. Other than that, her entire body was still throbbing with pain.

Slowly, the bunny girl limped over to Sarah, before stopping right in front of her desk. She remained silent, her red eyes staring into Sarah's through her now cleaned glasses.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner (Complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner

Post by Darius Thu May 19, 2011 4:10 am

When Veronica wallked in Sarah had to resist the urge to snicker at her beaten up appearence. She looked like she had just been through a car wreck. SHe hardly looked like the winner of their little fight yesterday.

When Veronica came before her Sarah didn't move from her postiotn, but looked up at her with a smug grin. "So," Sarah said,snuffing out her cigarrete in an ashtray on the desk. "What did you think of my new finisher?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu May 19, 2011 12:12 pm

"... I don't remember." Veronica immediately replied in honesty. She let out a small, annoyed sigh. She probably thinks Sarah is just trying to add insult to injury. Whatever. "But... I do remember something more important..." The bunny girl said after. That toughness in her eyes, there was still some fear in it. But also, there was admiration in it. She had come to respect Sarah now. Right now, she can't beat her in a fair fight. But maybe when she's older, she will probably achieve that. And when she does, she'll be ready.

Taking a step back, the bunny girl got onto her knees slowly, before she bent forward and put her forehead and the palm of her hands on the ground, bowing deeply to her boss. She was definitely pissed off about this. But even so, she must do it unless she wants to get another brutal beating. Clearly, this is embarrassing for her. Not only that, but she was still having hesitant thoughts about this. But she decided to go with it.

"I, Veronica Ci Britannia... shall swear undying loyalty to you, 'Sarah Gatt'..." She stated, putting emphasis on Sarah's name in a more... grudging manner, as if it sounded like resentment. "... and that I'll never go against you."

Last edited by 553 on Thu May 19, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri May 20, 2011 2:36 am

"Darn. I really wanted to know how long you were unconscious for," Sarah sighed, already fishing another cigarette out of her pocket. Judging from the amount of smoke in the air it seemed like all she had been doing before Veronica arrived was smoking. "Oh well. I'm sure I'll have a lot more opportunities for you in the future."

Sarah raised an eyebrow when Veronica suddenly dropped to her knees, and had to take her boots of the desk so she could keep Veronica in her view. The pledge of allegiance made Sarah grin broadly. SHe had officialy just gained a lackey. "I should have all my new employees do that," Sarah chuckled, clapping her hands in amusement. She then got to her feet, aand motioned for Veronica to get to her feet again. "Congradualtions, you're now my bitch! And I mean that in the most flattering way. NOw....what is you want from me exactly?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Fri May 20, 2011 2:44 am

Veronica emotionlessly stood back up, taking her time doing so so she wouldn't strain her injured body, before she looked up at Sarah. When she heard what her boss said; when she said that question... She couldn't help but bring upon a face of sadness. She turned her head away immediately, not wanting Sarah to see it. "... I don't think you know... but I had lost my home... I had lost everything I cared about..." She muttered. The voice she is speaking with, it is as if she is actually trying to hold back tears. "... And... I'm just begging you..." She slowly turned her head to face Sarah, to reveal that only one teardrop streamed down each of her cheeks. Her crimson eyes were a bit watery. She managed to hold back most of her outburst of sadness, but even so, she still had shown weakness in front of her boss.

"... Would you please take me in your care?..."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 21, 2011 11:40 pm

Sarah blinked when Veronica suddenly turned from creepy girl with an attitude to sad sac. To Sarah's pause it looked like she was on the verge of crying. This was certainly a change from what she had seen of the girl so far. And for good reason. The girl had lost her home and all her possesions. With no where else to go she turned to Sarah, the leader of a pretty nasty group.

Sarah rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. "Uh...look, kid, I don't know," she said uncertainly. "I mean, I already live with Rika and there's barely any room as it is. And I know she wouldn't want to..." Sarah suddenly stopped herself. This situation was not unlike her won when she was a child. She had come home from school one day to find that her mother had packed up and left, leaving her all alone in the world. It was only thanks to the kindness of a friend of her mother's, Tyler, that she didn't end up growing on the streets. If Tyler could take someone like her in, than she could do the same for Veronica.

Sarah sighed in resignation. "Fine. You can stay with us."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun May 22, 2011 12:42 am

Veronica's eyes slightly widened when she heard Sarah would take care of her. She didn't actually expect her boss to do that. Of course, she didn't have anything to lose to ask her, but for someone like Sarah to actually do that? She felt so ashamed... "... I-I'm sorry..." Veronica muttered as she wiped her eyes and cheeks of any tears. "... I'm such an idiot... for asking you this..."

Suddenly, she slowly wrapped her arms around the girl's waist and hugged her closely, putting the side of her head against the brawler's chest. "... But thank you... It means a lot to me... and I know that Rika won't like it, but I'll follow what she has to say if it makes her more comfortable at the place..." She said as she softly closed her eyes to actually take some embrace into herself, something rare for her to do.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 22, 2011 1:03 am

Sarah frowned and looked away awkwardly at Veronica's words of thanks. This wasn't like her, that was for sure. "It's just until you get back on your feet," Sarah muttered lamely, not knowing what else to say. "After that you can-" Sarah was cut off when Veronica suddenly hugged her around the waist, much to her surprise. "Hey! What are you doing?!" Sarah yelped in alarm. The Queen of Brawl didn't hug. If there was one thing Sarah didn`t do, it was hug. But the brawler just sighed again, going slack and letting Veronica do as she pleased. `This is not the best way to thank your new boss....`
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun May 22, 2011 1:39 am

Veronica suddenly opened her eyes wide and quickly backed off. "S-Sorry! I didn't mean to!" She quickly said, also wondering why she did that. She looked away from Sarah almost immediately after releasing the hug, trying to regain her actual serious composure, and also trying to hide her face. "I don't know what came over me... P-Please forgive me!" She shouted out before she quickly turned around and attempted to exit the room, her patched cheeks slightly blushing and her hands shaking.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 22, 2011 1:52 am

Sarah sighed in relief when Veronica backed off from her. She didn't get hugged very often. In fact Rika was the only one she let do it to her. Anyone else she would've slugged them. She'd let this one slide however; it was Veronica's first day after all. "Great," Sarah said, brushing herself off. "Hold on. I gotta tell you some things. Now that you're part of the Gatt Attack you now get some of the parks. If you ever need backup for something, just give me a call and I'll send Nha, Sha or Rika to help you. Also, I may call upon you to give you a job to kick someone's ass. Can you handle that?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner (Complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Gatt Attack; Meet An Executioner (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next