Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Message for an Idol....(for wrestleryu)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Message for an Idol....(for wrestleryu) Empty Message for an Idol....(for wrestleryu)

Post by ThatOneGuy Sat May 28, 2011 6:48 am

http://afwtog.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-f7/lazzaro-abondonato-t37.html

Lazzaro sat down in the stairwells backstage of the Tension Arena, setting up a camera. As he set it up he went over what he was going to say, after all he had to make a statement, perticulary towards one person but it would be a message to let people know that he was here. After he set the camera up, he would turn it on and would sit down.

"Hello fine folks of AFW, the fans and the fine wrestlers from both Friction and Tension. My name is Lazzaro Abandonato, and I am new to the league. Now, I want to talk about something I thought would be good to talk about. Today, I want to talk about idols. Now, idols are pretty important to you aren't they? They are somebody to cheer for, somebody to admire, in fact some of you, if not most of you, have a sick obsession about these people. I imagine a lot of you lust over these women, sitting there in your house, alone, at the computer....I think I went to far even for my tastes.

Anyway, don't get me wrong, I have had my idols before, but as it turns out, idols are completely full of themselves, like a Miss Yuko "The Toxic Idol" Nagasaki, a woman who believes that she is the sexiest think to step foot into the ring. So, I want to issue a challenge to this "idol", I want you in a match, we can discuss it when we talk, but you need to learn that you are not, how people say "all that". Well, that's all the time I am going to talk about idols and remember, you can have your idols, but always keep in mind they may not be who you think they are. Ciao."

Lazzaro said, getting up to turn the camera off. He was happy with how that turned out and had went up to a person that was in charge of video editing. "Here, edit this and put it on the internet or whatever you do with footage." He said, handing her the camera. He then walked away.

Last edited by 1093 on Sat May 28, 2011 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Message for an Idol....(for wrestleryu) Empty Re: Message for an Idol....(for wrestleryu)

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:34 pm

"Full of myself.... huh..?". Yuko's eyes were glowering with rage. "Not 'all that' huh? We'll see little boy...we'll see". He said with clenched teeth, shutting down the TV with an angered gesture.

Two hours later she was waiting out of Lazzaro's room wearing her skimpy school uniform, a soaked cloth in one of her hands and a cameraman behind her, who had been literally dragged there by a fuming Yuko.
Apparently the toxic idol was willing to do her own announcement in a quite peculiar way...

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Message for an Idol....(for wrestleryu) Empty Re: Message for an Idol....(for wrestleryu)

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:42 am

Lazzaro would be sitting in his room, thinking about the promo that he shot, wondering if he had missed anything there. He had not thought that he had, but that didn't matter now, what was done was done. He would sit up and would head towards his door, opening it and stepping outside....

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Yuko's lips curled into an evil grin as she heard the click of Lazzaro's door opening. Keeping her stance right behind the corner, she gave a 'shush' gesture to the cameraman and waited.

Once Lazzaro passed by she would sneak behind him and clamp the soaked cloth over his nose and mouth. "Hello my little Lazzaro, your favorite idol has come to visit you. Aren't you happy?", she growled to his ear, curling a leg in front of his frame from behind in order to keep him in place while she waited for him to inhale the chloroform fumes from her cloth.

Last edited by 157 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:50 am

Lazzaro had passed the corner, not noticing Yuko until it was to late. Lazzaro would be suprised to say the least, the cloth against his mouth and nose. "MMPH!" Lazzaro would let out, struggling a bit, though she had wrapped her leg around him. He would attempt to swing his elbow against her face, trying to get out of the hold. However do to the chloroform against his nose and mouth, he was getting weaker. If he could not get out then he would start to get really sleepy.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:04 pm

Yuko kept the cloth tightly clamped over the guy's nose and mouth, grinning with joy as he felt his struggles get weaker.

"Yes, that's a good boy.... you can rest if you're tired", she purred to his ear, petting his head while she carefully laid him down. She was not ready for him to pass out though, so she would pull back just in time, leaving him drowzy and helpless while she caressed her inner thighs with the chloroformed cloth.

"I hope you're filming everything sweetie, otherwise i'll do the same thing to you", she said to the cameraman while sitting behind Lazzaro's head, . The cameraman gulped and nodded with a blushing face while the evil idol settled herself in position to slowly wrap her legs around Lazzaro's head.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:01 am

Lazzaro was pretty mad at what was happening and at what she had said to him, but there was not a lot he could do right now. He was set down on the ground and was woozy from the chloroform. He was going to try to get out, until that was he felt her legs wrapping around his head.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:11 am

Yuko had waited for Lazzaro to try and move before she ould wrap her thighs around his head, trapping him in a sitting headscissors from behind. He would take his wrists in the grasp of her hands making sure that he was not going anywhere, while she squeezed his head.
"Going somehwere big boy?", she smirked down at him.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:19 am

Lazzaro felt her thighs squeeze his head hard, feeling the pressure against his head and the chloroform fumes were being inhaled forcefully. He wouldn't be able to move away from her, he was trapped and soon he was out like a light, not struggling anymore.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:44 am

"Hihihi... now you see what happens if you don't respect idols?" he winked to the camera petting Lazzaro's head while he was sleeping on her lap.

"Well now, i think i'll raise your challenge big baby! I'll take you on a special surprise match tomorrow night, the stipulation will be voted by the fans and announced only once we're in the ring. How do you love your Yuko-chan now, my beloved fans?", she chirped winking at the camera before she would carefully drop Lazzaro head down and strut her way out of the scene.

"See ya on the ring, Lazzaro-chan", she said blowing a kiss to the sleeping wrestler before she would turn away, chuckling in satisfaction at how the thing had gone.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next