by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya Empty Hentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya

Post by Kitten Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:39 am

Bedroom Battle for Tension Hentai Title
Best of 5 orgasms
orgasms count anywhere

[size=150:ictg2vdr]TAI
Hentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya Hot_anime_guy.jpg

[size=200:ictg2vdr]VS

[size=150:ictg2vdr]ANGELA
Hentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya 383263-BF6UOJJ.jpg

The room was warm and cozy. A fireplace in one of the walls provided the heat and the only source of light. In the middle of the room there was a huge king size bed with silk red sheets. The Hentai Championship belt was hanging from one of the bedposts. Besides the bed was a low table with a metallic bucked, filled with ice and a bottle of champagne with a couple of crystal cups placed over a silver tray besides it. The scenario was set up perfectly and the bed seemed ready for a long night of passion, and laying lazily on it was Angela.

Angela let out a cute yawn as she played with her hair, perfectly braided in two cute pig-tails held by delicate pink ribbons. She had put a soft green shadows on her eyes a little blush on her cheeks and painted her lips in shiny wet-looking pink gloss. Kaori raised her hand in front of her face to check her nails, french polished also in pink with the tips white and a little glitter; just the same as her toe-nails. They were long, but as a consideration for her opponent Angela had made them round and not particularly sharp. The sexy Italian girl wasn´t wearing her traditional nurse costume. Instead she was wearing a pink lace bra adorned with cute little bow-ties. All her mid section was bare, just a barely noticeable touch of glitter around her belly button, to her pink garter belt and panties. Two straps on each leg stretched down to cling to the skintight pink and white stockings that held Angela´s slender legs.

Angela romped on the bed getting impatient. She rolled to her side and yawned again. "why he takes sooo long!?" she protested pounding her cute little fist on the bed. Angela let out a sigh and hummed bored as she waited, watching the fire´s hypnotic patters dancing in the far wall.

Last edited by 909 on Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Hentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya 6u0iRWY
Hentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya QiougD6Hentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya TTlOMaFHentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya 5t0Q5s2Hentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Hentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya Empty Re: Hentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:32 am

Tai sighed as he walked inside the amazing looking room, running a bit late, he'd be wearing a long robe that he would start removing as soon as he came in, his back to the bed and room.

"Hey, Sorry Im late, Tai's the name. Some smart ass gave me the wrong directions, then I had to go out and buy the proper attire and all..."

Soon he would have fully stripped down to just a pair of tight silk boxers, the color matching his hair, He would turn around finally, the young fighter still having his glasses on as he saw her on the bed.

"Wow, this is a really nice room.....Oh, there you are, you must be.................."

That prolonged silence was Tai's reaction to seeing Angela lying there, looking as beautiful as any girl Tai had ever seen, causing his member to harden quite noticably in his boxers as he tried to think of what to say.

"...W...Wow....Your......Wow...."

Back to top Go down

Hentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya Empty Re: Hentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya

Post by Kitten Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:38 pm

Between the comfy bed, the warmth and the relaxing sound of the fire crackling, Angela was starting to fall asleep. She was visibly startled when she head the door opening, but when she saw Tai entering she smiled widely. Rolling on her belly, Angela rested her elbows on the bed and cutely rested her chin on her hands, staring at the boy as she playfully kicked her legs above her ass.

"So.... you are the famous Tai.... " Angela said as she looked up and down at the boy with lascivious eyes. "to be honest I though you would be older...and bigger. " Kaori added with a giggle. "...but don´t worry... I am not disappointed." she said while taking a look at his crotch and the bulge growing in it. "You should be ashamed for making a girl wait."

Angela stretched her left hand to reach for the waistline of Tai´s boxers, pulling it and stretching them to the front, she tried to drag the boy to herself. "Don´t stand there. Come here with me!" It wasn´t really a hard pull, but Angela counted on Tai allowing himself to be dragged.

Hentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya QiougD6Hentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya TTlOMaFHentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya 5t0Q5s2Hentai Title Match: Angela Kaori Minetti vs Tai Kamiya WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:22 am

Tai blushed as she pulled him towards the bed by the hem of his waistband.

"H-heh, sorry for keeping you waiting"

He stated, getting onto the bed and sitting on it next to her.

"So...what are the rules of this match again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:45 pm

"Euhm... Rules?" Angela asked coyly as she got on her knees behind Tai, moving her hands to his shoulders like giving him a massage.She then slid forward, pressing her ample breast on Tai's back as she sneaked one hand under Tai's left armpit to start feeling the boy's abs. She rested her chin cutely on his left shoulder while her right hand caressed his right arm, feeling the muscles as she purred in his ear.

"I'm not...really...sure..." She said giggling shyly. "I think we have to.. Like... Make the other..... Cum..." She added blushing and hiding her face against his neck. "Three times"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:52 am

Tai blushed as she ran her hands over his arms and abs, his body shivering lightly from pleasure at her soft touch.

The former Hentai Champ had reason for being flustered, in his long career, the one thing he had never been able to understand....was soft, intimate encounters like this.

Put him in the ring against two veteran babes? He'd beat and fuck them like it was nothing.

Put him in a soft style hentai match in a bedroom with a total rookie? There's a high chance he would lose....badly.

So considering that, and considering that Angela was no rookie, and seemed rather at home in this setting, and Tai looked to be in a spot of trouble.

"First to three huh?....That sounds really....gooooooooood"

He finished, extending the last word as her soft touch made him shiver again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:24 pm

"Euhm... Yes...I guess so..." Angela said giggling nervously as she kept acting all shy. "I'm...a little nervous" She said as her hands caressed his arms up to the shoulders and then slid to his chest. She moved her lips to his ear and whispered as if she was telling him a secret. "I've only one match...and now ... Now.. I'm against the former champion" Kaori continued, keeping her ample bosom firmly pressed on his back.

"You are like a legend" Kaori added, one hand slid down under his armpit to gently massage his pectoral muscles while she pressed her lips softly in his neck; her other hand moved down along his side to reach the bulge in his shorts, touching it shyly. "I've heard so many girls tell the tales of how you conquered them... I am a bit scared.."

Angela now started to rub the tip of her cute nose on his neck as she continued running her left hand on Tai's chest and letting the fingers of her right trace up and down on his shaft. "It would be so humiliating losing 3-0..." Kaori said in a truly pitiful tone. "Can..can I beg you to please let me have an advantage...just win one fall...so I don't look like a complete loser when you take me out and defeat me?...pleaseeeeeeee..." Kaori begged right before giving Tai a soft kiss under his ear.

Last edited by 909 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Just about anybody else in this position would agree to her request.

Tai however? He was ready to agree to give her the entire match had she asked, which thankfully she had not.

His lips would quiver, breath quickening as she kissed his neck and barely rubbed his member through his silk boxers, his member reaching its full length to try and touch her hand.

He wouldnt answer at first...until she kissed his ear lobe, his most sensetive area apart from his cock, a large shiver of pleasure cascading down his body as he moaned lightly, nodding slowly.

"...W...Well....I guess one fall couldnt hurt....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 pm

"Ohhh thank you thank you thank you" Angela cooed as she slid to the side and gently dragged Tai so the boy will be laying on his back on the bed, with his legs still hanging from it. "I promise you won't regret it" Kaori said with a cute smile and then she lowered her head to kiss Tai's chest softly while she kept caressing his manhood with her right hand through the silk boxers.

Angela will slowly kiss her way down, from Tai's chest to his abs and then she will slip out of the bed to kneel on the floor and come in between the boy's legs. The sexy girl-fighter would then press her ample bosom on Tai's bulge as she returned to kiss his belly, poking his bellybutton with her tongue while giggling. She would then rest her chin on him and look up while she rubbed his shaft with her soft breasts.

"You are truly a gentleman" Angela complimented and then grabbed Tai's shorts by the hem of boxers' waisline and begun to pull them down along his legs, kissing his navel while she let his cock rub against her throat. And the she lowered her head a little more and gave the head of Tai's shaft a big soft wet kiss.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:21 am

Tai moaned and shivered erotically as she kept teasing his body, when she finally lowered his boxers, his legendary cock would be at its full height, erect and ready when she kissed it's head, gaining a loud moan from the pink haired idol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next