Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Joey Jericho vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44)

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Joey Jericho vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44) - Page 10 Empty Re: Joey Jericho vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44)

Post by Snidey Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:54 pm

Joey let out a mocking yawn as both Songbird and Red Knight spoke but then they were approaching and quickly. This didn't look good as they stopped infront of him. He flinched and slowly backed up on the ramp Mainly because he was pretty wore out whereas on the other hand Songbird she was fresh.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Joey Jericho vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44) - Page 10 Empty Re: Joey Jericho vs Red Knight (For Dynamo44)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:56 pm

Songbird and Red Knight would walk slowly to Joey, being cautious of whatever tricks he may have. Songbird seemed to smirk as she asked, "Why do you still persist to stay when you're free to go?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Joey watched as Songbird and Red Knight seemed to carry on up the ramp after him. Well this was awkward His eyes twitched at what the pink haired woman had said. No way in hell was he turning his back on them. That would be a pretty stupid idea. He continued to back up until he was on the top of the ramp. "Because I don't quite trust either of you." he replied he was sure if something like that had happened to him he would want to get revenge and something like this would be the perfect oppitunity right?

It wasn't long before he got to the curtain and pretty much hid behind the security a smirk playing across his face. You they would have to go though security if they did want to get to him.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Songbird looked over to Red Knight and said, "Let's go, he's none of our business anymore."

Red Knight nodded and said, "I agree, Joseph's too afraid to even lay a finger on a force of beauty and power such as yourself."

Songbird would giggle and say about Joey, "Chicken boy." They both chuckled as they walked off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Joey raised an eyebrow were they like serious. "Well there is two of you and I'm pretty worn out from my match....I mean it would be like unfair. Besides missy I'm sure I could beat you with one hand tied behind my back." He shot back he didn't like being called a chicken not at all. "Its very easy to say that when there are two of you one of you completely fresh."

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Songbird stopped in her tracks and said, "If you really want to maintain your manhood, come and face me then. I'm not stopping you now, you've placed a challenge and I can accept it. Now prove it to me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Joey cocked his head to the side. "What now?" he questioned he was sure that it wouldn't be a good idea on his part to do it right now. It seemed like Songbird was trying to goad him into another match. He let out a growl. "Whatever you can pick whatever match you like I don't really care." he replied with a shrug hoping she meant sometime after he had been give time to rest. "Just make it interesting."

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:42 am

Songbird came to him and said, "Pick your choice, Joey. Harcore or normal. Decided by pin, submission, or KO. I won't care what you pick, as long as you're man enough to do it. We'll do the match the next time we meet."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:18 pm

Joey let out a smirk hardcore eh? Maybe an attempt to stop him getting himself disqualified. "How about a KO match? I feel like knocking you out." he said confidently. He was sure that Songbird would have a few tricks up her sleeve for Various matchs but then again so did he. "Anything you might want to add? Stipulation stakes I don't really care." He questioned as he cocked his head to the side crossing his arms over his chest.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:41 pm

"A KO match is fine with me." Songbird replied. "You could use any weapon if you like. I suppose you are man enough to take me on, but I promise you'll regret it. When would you like to start?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next