Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 10 Empty Re: Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:23 pm

"Hey! Don't cry!" Adrian said, trying her best to keep her voice down as the three walked though the curtain and into the backstage area "I know losing sucks but there are a lot more matches to fight so if you've lost any standing you could easily gain them back, right? Come on." she tried to lift Natalia's hands so she could wipe away the tears.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 10 Empty Re: Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia

Post by Kitten Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Natalia hated to lose. It was more than a simple dislike for defeat. For her it was a very traumatic experience. She knew Adrian was right. She knew she shouldn't let defeats affect her so much. But she couldn't help it. Despite how much she had tried to give her life a meaning beyond fighting, she still couldn't get it out of her system. Winning was everything for her.

She felt like trash. So worthless and pathetic. She repeated over and over to herself that it wasn't that important, she couldn't stop crying. Having Adrian and Rebecca see her cry only made her feel even more pathetic. The last thing she wanted was to have Adrian and Becca pity her.

Not being able to deal with her own inner demons only made it worse, which made her cry harder.

"P-please...put me down.." she begged.

Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 10 6u0iRWY
Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 10 QiougD6Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 10 TTlOMaFCosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 10 5t0Q5s2Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Rebecca continued on despite Natalia's protests "Not until we reach the medical area." the amazon said not really caring about how Natalia felt and more about whether or not she'd seriously hurt herself.

"Actually, becks? Could you just put her down in front of me, please?" Adrian asked as nicely as possible, she needed to do something about the crying girl, if losing was really making her feel this down then maybe.

"...Fine." Rebecca said, slowly lowering Natalia onto her feet in front of the Sakura cosplayer, who wrapped her arms around Natalia lightly, trying to support The Dream on her shoulder and in her embrace. "Come on Natalia..." she said in a sad tone "at least hug me back."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:50 pm

"I'm ok...r-really...i'm fine..." Natalia said not refering to her physical condition but her emotional one, although both seemed equally wrecked. She hugged Adrian tightly, resting her head on the cosplayer and cried a little more and she cuddled with her former opponent. She needed badly some consolation, even if it was from the one responsible for her sorry state. Just like Adrian had apparently guessed, a hug was exactly what Natalia needed.

"I'll be fine...I'll get back from this..." Natalia said calming down in Adrian's arms. "Please, Adrian..don't feel sorry for me..." the blue-eyed beauty said turning her head to give Adrian a sweet kiss on the cheek a little bit too long.

Natalia wanted to stay in Adrian's arms for the rest of the night, but she feel so ashamed at her own weakness that she decided to break the hug. Stepping back from Adrian, Natalia tried to stand up by herself, but she just couldn't. So she had to lean into Adrian again for support.

"Gaaah... You destroyed me..." Natalia said almost as compliment with a part sad part amused smile. And rthen she blushed, noticing that her nipples had hardened from being so close to her friend.

Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 10 QiougD6Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 10 TTlOMaFCosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 10 5t0Q5s2Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:47 am

"I'm not feeling sorry for you, you did kind of almost snap me in half at one point, seriously, owww." Adrian said, rubbing Natalia's back before she blushed from the kiss. It felt great just hugging her friend even if she needed to go see a doctor physically, she needed emotional support more at this moment, even letting out a dissapointed moan as Natalia broke the hug before she fell back into her arms "couldn't stay away huh?"

"I'm as surprised as you." Adrian admitted, hoping it would help her but something was changing, when did The Dream ever blush? She was mostly shameless when it came to girls. "What's with the blushing?" she asked.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:53 pm

Natalia cuddled against Adrian, nuzzling the cosplayer neck before moving her mouth to the victress' ear to whisper seductively, making sure Rebecca couldn't hear her. "nuthing... I just... Get... Massively turned on by good close fights...with sexy opponents...even if they are cheaters...and even when I lose..." Natalia confessed blushing bright red. She hid her face againsy Adrian's neck and shoulder as she let herself be held, remaining silent for a few seconds. She was still hurting badly and dazed so she needed the cosplayer support to stay standing; but she also kept close to Adrian because she loved hor warm Sakuradrian's body felt.

"I'm going to get revenge...You are going to pay for what you did to me on the ring today... sneaky bitch..." Natalia threatened Adrian, keeping her face hid so they couldn't see her blushing and smiling.

"And you will pay too Becca..." Natalia added a little louder, but without turning around to face the blonde amazon or removing herself from Adrian's arms.

"...and you both will also pay for pizza..." The Dream warned and then let out a weak sigh. She closed her eyes and went nearly completely limp on Adrian's arms.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Adrian's eyes went wide as Natalia whispered slowly into her ears, blushing deeply as Rebecca raised an eyebrow in confusion. Before she smiled back, when Natalia asked for pizza.

"When... if you beat me," The cosplayer said, the only force holding Natalia upright "I'll get extra large."

"What did she say?" Rebecca asked, once more gently picking up The Dream onto her shoulders.

"Nothing, she just whined about us cheating." She lied as they continued towards the medical centre, together as friends.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:48 pm

Natalia didn't offered any kind of resistance as she was lifted once more over the blonde amazon's shoulder like a pillaged captive. She did lifted her right hand and gave Becca a playful spank.

"My vengeance will be terrible... You'll see..." The Dream said with a weak almost fainting voice.

Cosplay Match: Adrian vs Natalia - Page 10 785986-TML53JU.png

Last edited by 909 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10