Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Unraveling Loose Ends (For TiefBlau)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Unraveling Loose Ends (For TiefBlau) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unraveling Loose Ends (For TiefBlau)

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:26 pm

Clyde seemed to frown a bit at hearing Dante say that they didnt know where Heather was, and would frown even more as Alessa asked her question, which involved Clyde guiding the pair to Heather's place.

"....Hmmm.... This ain't gonna end well..." Clyde would comment before he forced himself to stand up to his feet, drunkenly staggering as he rose up to stand, nearly falling over when he tried to take a step foreward.

"I.... Will take Ya'll!" He exclaims while standing on his wobbily legs. "Just Carry me to the car so I can start pointing!" Clyde would declare as he took a few stumbling steps foreward before adjust himself to try and stand up. "Better hurry though... At this hour... She probably ain't gonna be makin me dinner, tonight..." Clyde would remark before throwing an arm over Alessa, leaning against her a bit, figureing that with her strength she wouldnt have any problems dragging him along.

"Lets Go!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Unraveling Loose Ends (For TiefBlau) - Page 2 Empty Re: Unraveling Loose Ends (For TiefBlau)

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:14 am

Alessa tilts her head a bit as Clyde says his little voice of concern at Alessa's question. However hearing him agree to it soon after, she nodded satisfied. They were going to be able to solve quite a bit, at least that's what Alessa thought they would be able to. She had no idea of the relationship between the two outside of the story Clyde told.

"Ah??" Alessa let out as Clyde brought his arm to her and used her for support. She was a bit surprised, stumbling a bit, but after she regained her bearings it was easy to give him the support. She could probably even carry him fully if he wanted, but she figured this will be fine. Wrapping her arm around Clyde's waist and holding his other arm over her shoulders, she nodded to Dante.

"Let's go then!" Dante said as she three headed to Dante's car. Opening the back door, Alessa helped Clyde into the seat before getting in the passenger side as Dante got into the driver side. "Alright so, where to then?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:39 am

Clyde had no intention of telling Alessa or Dante about the nature of his relationship with Heather since he barely knew understood it himself. He actually made some plans to talk things over with Heather regarding their confusing relationship, but had second thoughts.

After throwing himself on Alessa and being helped into the backseat of the car, Clyde slumped down into the seat again before he finally spoke. "Business district... Across from The Gojo Subway station you'll see a Noodle Stand on the corner. Take a right down the next street after you pass that up. We'll hit the apartment complex..." Clyde would state before he leaned foreward to reach for the radio at the front of the car, not bothering to ask anyone for permission to mess with it. Instantly turning to a station that played american music, with the song playing being [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8v6cZ21vlc.html:32knpwut]"Conga" By Gloria Estefan.[/url:32knpwut]

"Awww Hell Yeah!! Th-Thats the Jam, boy!" Cldye would exclaim before he began to happily dance in the backseat with the music, trying to keep up with the words as he danced around in the backseat of the car. "Don't just sit there, boy! You burnin' Gas! Get us outta here!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:54 am

Starting up the car, Dante sits back, listening to Clyde's instructions carefully as he nods his head. "Yeah alright, I know where that is.." Dante says before staring out the front window in front of the car. "..Heather...what are you doing.." Dante says to himself as he grips the wheel tight. About to take off, he sees Clyde go to mess with the radio until he stays on a station before leaning back.

"U-uh.." Dante says as he hears the song Clyde stopped on. It was definitely something else, but he just shook his head, letting out a little laugh. Alessa stares at the radio a bit, tilting her head at the music. She started bobbing her head to the music, hitting her fingers on the wall of the door with the beat. It was definitely a dancing song, she almost felt like breaking out in one for the song, but they were in the car so it was obvious that she couldn't. Sulking a bit in her chair as she realizes her problem, she pushes her head back onto the seat and lets out a sigh.

Dante lets out another small laugh, hearing her. He had a feeling he knew what she was thinking, and he was even sort of glad Clyde put on the tune to lighten the mood a bit. Taking off, they headed towards their destination, steadily keeping a fast pace as Dante was eager to see his sister again. "Clyde...one question real quick..can you tell me if she's ok at least?" he says, wanting to know at least that before they arrived.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:13 am

"Alley knows how to jam..." Clyde would remark as he kept swaying and bobbing his head to the beat of the music, at least until Dante asked his question about Heather.

"Huh? Oh! Well, Im sure the ol' girl is fine! Last time I talked to her was yesterday mornin'. She seemed alright when I left..." Clyde would tell Dante, he was generally unsure in truth, but thats what he assumed about Heather.

"Here! Take a right down this street and into the parkin' lot!" Clyde would say as he pointed out where they needed to go, reaching the apartment complex rather quickly.

"Here we are Yall! Now just take the elevator to the top floor and knock on the first door on the right!" Clyde would say before opening the door to step out of the car, ending up falling to the floor as he tried to stand, stumbling out of the seat, laying on the pavement.

"Little help here, Alley..?" Clyde would ask Alessa just after his drunken stumble onto the ground, holding his arm up for her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:19 am

Dante felt a bit disappointed that Clyde was able to talk to her just last morning whereas she wouldn't even respond to his calls. He had no idea what Heather was actually doing when he had called, but perhaps he was going to find out in just a few minutes.

"Ok, well at least she's okay then. I trust you wouldn't tell me otherwise." Dante says, keeping his eyes on the road determined as he drove heading to the apartment complex. Finally, as Clyde points out, they arrive at the building. Dante takes a deep breath as he pulls the car up, stopping in the parking lot. He had no clue what to expect but he was glad they were there.

Stepping out of the car, Alessa quickly turns around Clyde stumbles out of the car landing on the ground. "You're a mess.." Alessa says before she pulls him up and supports him the same way she was before. "So, let's go then."

Walking into the building, they take the elevator up and head to the top floor just as expected. "Ok then....this should be the place if it's where you said." Dante hesitates a bit before he finally knocks on the door waiting for Heather to answer. It takes a minute or two before the handle starts to turn.

As the door opens, there stands Heather in the doorway. Her hair was quite unkept and she had her dress open, wearing her dress open with just her bra and panties underneath. A chair placed a few feet from the door makes it clear that she was sitting and waiting since after the match for Clyde to return. Her eyes were shot suggesting she hadn't gotten any sleep the night before.

She looked straight at Clyde before looking back and forth to Dante and Alessa. It was already clear to her that they had been told at least some of what was going on if they are here now with Clyde. They were stunned at her appearance, not being able to really say anything at first. However Heather was the first to make an action. She took a step up towards Clyde, slapped him in the face, then kissed him before taking a step back after tasting and smelling his breath, the sign of alcohol clear. Slapping him again, she glares at him. "....You son of a bitch.."

Last edited by 1905 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:56 am

"Ain't that the truth..." Clyde responds to Alessa from the ground before she helped him back up as the trio made their within the apartment complex, into the elevator, towards Heather's door.

Once the door opens, Clyde is surprised to see the sight before him. He saw Heather with red bloodshot eyes, unkept hair, almost half-naked and with a chair that she had been sitting in as if she had been waiting by the door for Clyde to return home.

"Heather, You...--" Clyde would begin to speak until he was cut off by a sudden slap by Heather, before planted a kiss on him, only to quickly break it as she met the taste and smell of fresh whiskey, taking another hard slap across the face.

"....Nice to see you too, Babe..." Clyde would remark bitterly to Heather as he met glare with his own stare, frowning at her greeting before he tried to push himself off of Alessa and stand up on his own in front of Heather.

"I uh... Take it your ah bit....mad.... Cause i'm drunk...." Clyde would say to Heather with drunken small grin upon his face, not caring if Heather was mad at him at this point. "How long you been waitin' for me?" He would ask, nearly stummbling into her ask he spoke, but regained his balance rather quickly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:16 pm

"Since the time you left Clyde..." Heather says, running her hand through her hair in frustration. She shakes her head and lets out an aggravated laugh. "You know...you said you would be back right afterwards...That you would come right back." She continues, her eyes just on Clyde, seemingly ignoring the presence of Dante and Alessa at the moment.

"Of course not though...Instead you're out getting drunk." She bites her lip as she has trouble saying those words herself, thinking he was doing that instead of heading back. Her doubts about the whole thing and her own feelings beginning to mix in her again. "H-heather he-" "Shut up! I'll get to you two after this!" Dante tries in interject but Heather quickly cuts him off. "This conversation is between me and him. You two shouldn't even be here........sorry...just wait a few minutes." Heather continues before looking back at Clyde.

"You know, I thought maybe..you know something happened or something...you needed to get medical attention after the match..something happened along the way...but no you were out getting drunk. I sat here waiting for you..because you decided to get drunk instead..." Heather says before her eyes start to water up a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:58 pm

"Sine the time I left...? You been waitin' a whole dang day!?" Clyde would ask his eyes went wide, he had no idea Heather had been waiting this long for him to return. "So Im late by an hour or three... It ain't like It's 2 in the dang morn-" Clyde would add before Heather cut him off as she berated him for getting drunk instead of coming home, seeing her yell at Dante and Alessa of all people. This was honestly a side of Heather that Clyde hadn't seen before. He couldnt help but frown at the sight of Heather starting to tear up, as if he couldnt feel any worse at the moment.

"A man's gotta drown his troubles away... one way or another... and believe me, b-babe... I got too many troubles and not enough whiskey..." Clyde would say to Heather, slurring his words as he spoke to Heather, looking at her in a druken stupor, his eyes half open.

"I'ma drunkin'... cause... I can't go back to Texas... I lost my title match... My sister done left me... And Cause YOU, are tryin' to make me a dang ol' daddy! I ain't no pa! Never will be!" Clyde would exclaim before he fell agains the side of the door way and slouched against it, looking down at the floor as he slid down to it from against the doorway. "And I...Am ah makin' ya cry right now...aren't I?" Clyde would ask as he kept his head down and looked at the floor, perferring to slouch against something rather than stand.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:59 pm

"You...should have just came here Clyde...to me.." She says a bit quietly. Hearing the problems he's had, she feels a bit disappointed that coming to her didn't cross his mind. She knows she's part of one of the problems, but still she felt they had at least some sort of connection. Her emotions for him were twisting and turning, but knowing that he got drunk instead of coming to her got to her just a bit.

Heather wipes her eyes before taking Clyde the same way Alessa had him earlier and trying to lead him to the chair she was using beforehand. She sighs a bit, trying to calm herself down but couldn't help tapping her foot with her hands on her hips to let out some of the frustration. Dante and Alessa step through the door before closing it behind them, knowing this whole thing shouldn't be heard from anyone wondering around. "So..what is he talking about?" Alessa says, tilting her head a bit as she looked at Heather "A daddy?"

Heather shakes her head and crosses her arms. "How much have you heard? I know he must have told you something?" She says before Dante nods his head. They explain what Clyde has already relayed to them and Heather laughs a bit before sighing again. "So, left out the big part then....It's not really important to you two. It doesn't matter. I'm sorry Dante, I know I haven't contacted you recently..but I just couldn't..When you called I...well I was a bit tied up." Heather says, saying those last to words with an almost ironic tone, considering with the play on words, it was actually the opposite.

"Unless...you really think we should tell them?" Heather says, turning her attention to Clyde. Her attitude towards him has calmed down a bit, although she still had that hint of disappointment and sadness in her words the entire time through.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next