Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Mon May 27, 2024 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Mon May 27, 2024 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Mon May 27, 2024 12:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy)

2 posters

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy) - Page 21 Empty Re: Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy)

Post by Snidey Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:22 am

Darren let out a groan as she spoke it didn't seem like she was being all that gentle although the distraction seemed to be enough to make him fall back his eyes widening slightly as he knew was in trouble now.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy) - Page 21 Empty Re: Sarah O'Brien Vs Darren Hopeless (For coiwy)

Post by coiwy Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:15 pm

Sarah moaned slightly as Darren's crotch continued rubbing against hers. Before she knew it, he had fallen onto his back and dragged her down with him, his arms still holding her around the waist. Sarah's legs lost their grip on Darren's and splayed out slightly.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Darren was relieved when Sarah's legs unhooked maybe she didn't have it locked in a well as she had wanted or she had just released it but he was going to try and react quickly dispite his exhaustian from not only her relentless smoothers but her teasing. He was pretty sure he was a little worse for wear than her and tried to roll her off of him so he could try and crawl away. He let out a light growl. "Are you even taking me seriously anymore?" he snapped remembering what had happened in the last match when he had beaten her in slightly similar respect as to now.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:18 pm

Sarah found herself unceremoniously rolled onto her back as Darren moved away. She propped herself up on her elbows and watched her retreating rival.
"I'm just enjoying the match," she replied evasively, before letting out a slow breath. She knew this match couldn't go much longer - she was worn out, and Darren looked about the same. Still, they were both still two submissions from victory...

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Darren managed to haul himself up in the corner Hmmm he still had his boxers on and Sarah she still had her Panties and her top. He felt his cheeks turn a light pink as she said she was enjoying the match. Well he didn't really want to admit it bt he kind of was as well. He used the ropes to pull himself to his feet. Waiting for her to do the same as he offered her a lock up. He needed to keep away from anything that could take his ability to breath away. Since in this match she had used her butt, her chest her legs and her feet. No doubt her feet was the most embrassing for him though.

Last edited by 1021 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Sarah watched as Darren got to his feet again. Huh. Maybe he wasn't as tired as he looked. She got up onto her knees and shuffled toward him, making as if she was about to stand up, but once in reach she grabbed at his leg, hoping to drag him back down to her level.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Darren was ready and waiting for Sarah to get back onto her feet although she did something unexpected and swiped at his leg pulling him back down to her level. Now sitting infront of her his eyes widened as he was momentary vunerable since he didn't really have a back up plan set out. She most likely wasn't going to go as easy on him this time.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Sarah lunged forward as Darren fell to the ground, aiming to pin him down before he could react.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Snidey Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:04 pm

Sarah seemed to take advantage of his momentary hesitation lunging at him. He raise his hands almost to try and counter and attempt as breast smoother or a facesit since both of those were what she seemed to enjoy doing once she had him pinned to the floor. "Your not getting me in any smother this time." He teased letting out a grin.

Snidey

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:31 pm

"Oh, aren't I?" Sarah replied, grinning back at him. Her face was only inches from his, and she flicked out her tongue to lick his top lip. Her hands played over his body as she lay on top of him, trying to grab something to pin down.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next