Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 4:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 10:57 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 1:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 242 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:24 pm

"Worst time you could have picked to start something with me. I'm going to kick your ass and leave you crying on the floor, beaten and humiliated. You're just as dead as the two out there." Heather says with an almost sadistic grin on her face as she continues to try and choke him. Her grin suddenly disappears as Fredrik rams his fist into her exposed gut.

"Gugh.." Heather lets out as she takes a step back, squinting her eyes. She lets go of the choke and rubs her gut a bit before she sees Fredrik swing his fist at her face. She quickly ducks his second punch before trying to charge at him, attempting to hit him with a spear-like shoulder tackle into the wall.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Enough is Enough (For LunarWolf)

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:32 pm

As Fredrik misses his punch and sees Heather try and ram him, he takes the hit and is rammed into the wall, "Uaghh" she lefts out as a bit of air escapes from his lungs, he attempts to grab a hold of her with his hand so she can´t escape, as she will take his right leg and shoot it up towards her stomach, in an attempt to knee her, and repeat this two more times before attempting to toss he to the side. "You don´t scare me, so go ahead and vent your anger"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Heather grins again as she was able to slam Fredrik into the wall. She looks up at his face and takes in the small tinge of pain that he might have felt from it. She then feels her hands get grabbed by him and glares again. "Tch, oh trust me, I will." Heather says as she hears his words before she feels his knee connect with her gut. Another hit there, and she could definitely feel it. Air shoots out of her lungs just the same as it did for Fredrik as she clenches her teeth. Trying to stop him before he hits the next one, she tries to pull herself back a bit before attempting to ram her shoulder into his gut again.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:07 am

' This is getting us nowhere ' Fredrik thought to himself, before he was rammed into the wall again, he felt that he couldn't Heather from hurting him, without hurting her, so he would be forced to do so, taking both of his hands and lifting them up high, putting thme together in a double axe handle, and attempt to slam them down on Heather´s back hard, where he would then grab onto her and attempt to toss her to the side.

"You will only regret the actions you take while you are angry, trust me i know." Fredrik said in a stern yet sympathetic manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:11 am

Heather was determined to beat Fredrik up for not only thinking he could get in her way, but also his words to her earlier. She wasn't going to let them or him slide away from her now. Although she suddenly felt a hard impact on her back. "Guagh!" She lets out as he hits her with the double axe handle. As she is tossed to the side, she balances herself so she remains standing as she stares at Fredrik. Hearing his words just causes a grin to appear on her face as she shakes her head.

"Don't you start preaching to me you little bastard. Regret it? You can't be serious. This is exactly what I needed, someone to take my anger out on before I get to the main attraction. Oh and trust me, you won't forget the beating I give you now.You better stop taking me so lightly as well, I'm not just some girl." She says, a little ticked at the end of her small speech before she brings her arms up again. "Now i'll show you exactly what I mean." Heather says as she steps towards Fredrik. She motions as if she was going to go in and grab him, but she suddenly stops in mid-grab and swings her boot covered foot up, trying to aim a kick towards the boy's crotch.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:09 am

Fredrik understood it would take more then words to make her understand, still not wanting to hurt Heather, at least not more then necessary.

Fredrik simply nodded to Heather after her speech, still underestimating Heather as he let her get close, all of a sudden a blinding pain went through him, as he fell to his knees, a sickly feeling in his stomach as she gasped in pain, feeling almost like he had to throw up, Heather low blow seeming like it did it´s purpose.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:39 am

Heather watches as Fredrik falls to his knees. Her grin gets wider as she lets out a little laugh. Her cheap little tactic had worked exactly as she planned as she saw the pained look on his face. She reaches out her hand to grab at his hair as she puts on a faked look of concern. "Oh, what happened? That hurt a bit didn't it? Oh, well that's just too bad isn't it? Here, let me give you a little something to take your mind off of it."

Heather puts on a warm smile, although she was faking it it would look quite convincing. However suddenly, her face twisted to a sadistic grin as she tried to bring her knee up to Fredrik's face as she had him gripped by the hair.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:57 am

Fredrik simply looked up at Heather with a painful expression, as she grabbed his hair and talked to him.

Heather warm smile didn't fool Fredrik within a moment it change into a sadistic grin and her knee smashed into his face, he almost slumped down if it was not for Heather keeping a hold of his hair.

Fredrik seeming like he was out of it would spur up for the moment, and grab a hold of both of Heather´s leg and attempt to pull them away from underneath her, trying to take her down on the ground, and move and hold her down to the ground.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:31 am

Feeling her knee collide with Fredrik's face, Heather lets out a long sigh. She shakes her head as she stares down at him, still holding him by his hair. "I think you should just give up now. Save you the extra amount of pain you'll have to go through..although I will do whatever I please once you do give up. You peaked my interest with your words, now you're gonna pay for it."

Heather lets out another small laugh, but it is cut off when her legs are pulled out by Fredrik. She lets out a grunt as she lands on the ground with him pinning her down. "Egh...You're just delaying me kicking your ass more." Heather says, trying to keep up her confidence as she is held on the ground.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:43 am

Fredrik would try and take a hold of Heather´s wrists and pin her arm above her own head to the ground, as she would stare down into her eyes, before he would throw his head back before attempting to slam his head down against Heather´s forehead to forehead, keeping their foreheads pressed against each other for a little while after the slam as he looked deep into Heather´s eyes, "Is he really worth this much frustration?" he would ask her softly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next