» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The curse of narrative causality

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The curse of narrative causality - Page 2 Empty Re: The curse of narrative causality

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:41 pm

"...uh..." Adrian stuttered, trying to think this through. On the one hand she was drunk already so it wasn't as though she was trying to stay sober, on the other hand she was drunk already so anything strong would send her straight from drunk to hammered "You're not going to think I'm a coward if I say no, right?" she asked.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

The curse of narrative causality - Page 2 Empty Re: The curse of narrative causality

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:05 pm

"well...no i won't Adrian" Cecilia said as she moved the drink away from her face and up to her own, to take another sip, "How about we get you another drink with less alcohol?" Cecilia said as she moved her hand up up and down on Adrian's arm to stroke it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:12 pm

"Phew, I thought you were gonna start calling me scaredy cat again, then I'd have to really kick your ass..." she murmured looking towards Cecilia's glass, "maybe I could try a bit of it..." she suggested "I mean it can't be worse than Tequila at worst."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:38 pm

"Well at least I know how to push your buttons now.....Hey! If you want to go another round than I'm game!" Cecilia said with a smile and a giggle, she lowered the glass again towards Adrian, "A sip won't hurt, and you might like it....it's got a bit of a smokey taste." Cecilia said as she move the glass to Adrian lips.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:48 pm

"Yeah, let's see how you do against someone who isn't moping around for the first five minutes." She taunted back before taking a small sip of the whiskey.

It was strong, really strong. So strong that Adrian had trouble keeping it down. "Not...not bad." she struggled to say, not bothering to check if Cecilia was giggling at her inability to hold her alcohol. "Prefer my drinks to drinking spirits straight but no it's cool." she insisted as her cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:06 pm

"Let's see how you do against someone who isn't going easy on you through out the match" Cecilia taunted with a smile in half lie.

Cecilia let out a giggle when she saw Adrian take a sip of the whiskey, "Maybe a daiquiri , will be more to your taste?" Cecilia said as she brought back the glass to her lips and took a sip of her own, "So how long have you been wrestling, Addy?" Cecilia asked.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:25 pm

"A lot of people seem to be going easy on me, do I have that sort of aura around me saying 'easy win don't go all out' or something?" She asked before handing the glass with the semi-vile liquid back to Cecilia.

"Let me think... I left school about 3 years ago, was training to wrestle in my last year so... about 4 years, although the first two I was still training only going pro in the last two. I had a really great teacher though, well, two really could teachers. No-one, and I mean no-one, could beat them. And not just the stundents, I mean those guys went around the freaking globe and kicked a lot of ass. Never got onto national TV though, still, great guys, fun times. Even if I did have to wrestle my first year in an ant mask and pink bodysuit. It was funny to me, not so much my friend who freaking hated the thing." She recalled "how about you?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:36 pm

"Well you don't look to be the strongest opponent ever, but I went easy on you because you were moping around so much" Cecilia teased Adrian, with a smile and a wink.

"ANT MASK!..." Cecilia let out before she began to giggle and it soon turned to laughter, "I would love to see that " Cecilia said, Cecilia pondered for a second, before she answered " Well...I have been wrestling professionally for about 4 years now....and I guess training and things like that since i was sixteen. Wrestled in Europe mostly but went to America a few times for some shows, mostly with my brother as we were and are still tag partners. I suppose for quite a long time, but never wrestled in an ant mask and pink bodysuit though."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:44 pm

"I know it sounds ridiculous, and it really was, but seriously it got a lot of fans back in America, it was my trainer's idea since he ran the fed I started out in so I couldn't really say no, but it was fun. Rebecca hated it and hates any mention of it, so unless you want to know what a wall tastes like, never mention that I told you about it." She said, mentioning her friend by her name for the first time. "training since sixteen? Wow..." she said, really impressed "so how old are you now? That must have been like in high school, or whatever you call it in Finland."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:58 pm

"Heheh....Rebecca huh?...she any strong?...from the little you have talked about her...she sounds like a....a giant war machine or something " Cecilia looked on a bit ponderously at Adrian, "Well I am twenty-two now, and well we don't call it high school in SWEDEN...but yeah pretty much" Cecilia said slightly upset that Cecilia got her nationality wrong, she pouted a bit as she took another sip of her whiskey.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next