by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau) Empty A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau)

Post by Viralsurge_24 Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Drake has spent sometime after his match with Sena recovering. His head was still full of all kinds of new emotions and feelings and he wasn't sure how to take them. He would get as dressed up as he could ( a button down black dress shirt, dress pants (black), a pair of restaurant work boots because they looked more dressed up than normal boots, and a black leather jacket instead of his trench coat) as he grabbed a bouquet of roses and headed out. He would find her address slipped on him while he was knocked out cold. The thought of their previous match made him blush massively so he stopped in his tracks and calmed down, that wasn't why he wanted to see her. He couldn't explain himself but for some reason he had never had felt a connection like this in a long time, nor feelings like this towards someone.

He would walk up to her door and knock timidly, part of him was intimidated and was getting cold feet. The life he grew up in caused him to always have the confidence to get the things done he needed to do or take risks, but he would always lack confidence in himself and tend to doubt himself. He thought a girl like her could do way better or wouldn't take him seriously. The pressure getting to him as he knocked he began to set the flowers down at her door step. He would turn around and start to walk away his jet black hair hiding his hazel blue eyes as they already looked defeated.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau) Empty Re: A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:57 am

After a long couple of days full of matches and confrontations, Sena was finally relaxing at her home. She wore her normal ring attire, her white dress shirt as well as her gray skirt. However she wore a red and black blazer over her shirt, making her look like someone coming straight from school. However it was the outfit that she liked to wear when she was just by herself, her only time to really think about what's been going on. Throwing herself on her sofa in her living room, she would stare up at the ceiling, thinking about the stuff that she did today and the people that she met.

Letting out a sigh, she would shake her head, looking at the clock before shooting her glance back at the ceiling. "This is really something else..." Sena says to herself. Her attitude was getting to her quite a bit. Her body was exhausted, and she herself felt beaten up just from everything added up. "Should I relax a bit?" She says out loud to herself again as she thinks about what her ways have gotten herself into. Perhaps she wouldn't have the one loss on her record if she wasn't so into what she was doing. Shaking her head again, she tries to get rid of her thoughts as she gets up from her sofa and stands, stretching herself out.

Looking around with an almost blank expression, she would make her way over to her electric piano, sitting on the stool that was in front of it. Resting her fingers on the keys for a few seconds, she would begin playing her own song, one that she came up with herself without a title.

[align=center:14hs9qta][video=youtube,400,300:14hs9qta]WUpyPQpLCKM;www[/video:14hs9qta][/align:14hs9qta]

She would get a good ways into the song before she would hear the knocking at her door. She tilted her head a bit, confused as to who would be there before she stood herself up, making her ways to the door before opening it. She would hit her foot on the flowers which would cause her to bend down and pick them up. "U-uhm.." She would let out, staring at them for a few seconds before she looked up and saw a familiar figure from earlier. It was Drake Ishikawa, the boy she had beaten in her earlier match.

"Hey! You come to my door and then walk away from it? I don't get you, come back here.." She would yell out so he could hear her, calling him back to her doorway.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:18 am

"S-sorry..." He would reply nervously, he was so nervous and uneasy and it pissed him off because he normally wouldn't let things bother him could control himself. He walked up to her almost like a child who had been caught doing something as his head sunk a little low. Once he got up to her he would look her in the eyes captivated by them. He was mesmerized and felt himself being sucked in as if she were pulling at his very soul. He stopped and shook his head snapping out of it.

"I was just wondering if you would like to go out sometime or hang if you weren't to busy...." He wanted to jump outside of himself and punch him in the face for being such a dork. Whatever spell she had over him it was too powerful for him to get away. He waited for her response like a man on trial, it was obvious how nervous he was around her as he began to blush deep crimson. His heart raced pounding at his chest as if it was trying to leap out and into her arms.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:34 am

Sena stared at Drake as he walked up to her, she had no idea why he would show up other than already taking her up on her offer by asking for more of what she gave him in the match. That was fine with her and all, but now out of all times, she was way too exhausted to actually do much of that. If he wanted it, he would have to do all the work. However, his words were something much different than that. She tilted her head as she looked at him, confused at the wording and what he meant.

"Go out?..Hang?" Sena let out, repeating his words in question form as she continued to stare at him. They were definitely words that she's never heard being directed towards her before and it almost confused her to be in the position of being asked to do such things. She blinked her eyes a few times before smelling the flowers. "Are these from you? What's the occasion? You don't have to give me these things if you want a go at my body again. All you have to do is ask." Sena says, not really getting or understanding his feelings, still thinking he was wanting to take her up on her offer.

"As for those things...I am busy. Unless there's a special occasion or you have some reason to call me out, I don't know if I would have time. You'll have to be more clear on what and where." Sena would say, still not quite getting it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:59 am

"I-I meant on a date..." His voice would trail off as he looked away shyly. His heart sank a little as he thought she was rejecting him. "And by hanging out i meant spend time to get to know each other...nothing perverted or anything..." It must have shocked her that after all she put him through he still wasn't consumed by lust like she had hoped or thought. He tried to regain himself feeling rejected but not one to make a scene over it. He took a deep breath, "Sorry to bother you with this..."

Last edited by 5809 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:11 am

"...A-a date??" Sena says as she stares at him deeper. He wanted a date with her? She couldn't really grasp it as that being the case. She'd sexually manipulated him, and now he's here at her doorstep asking for a date. The thought of it was so foreign to Sena, she couldn't quite wrap her mind around it. "Uh..thats..." She let out as she thought to herself, wondering what he was getting at. If he really didn't want anything sexual, Sena questioned why he would ask her for such a thing.

"So...you didn't come here to take up on my offer then?...Where do you plan on taking me if I do say yes?" Sena says, a bit interested in his answer to her question.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:21 am

Drake blushed when she mentioned her offer but calmed rather quickly as it was obvious it wasn't in his mind until she mentioned it. "Well I'll admit it's and awkward order as most people date and get to know each other before stuff like that..." He laughed jokingly towards and then came back serious. "No I'm sorry but I'm not here for your offer today, I'm here for you." He looked like he got some confidence back into him as he spoke. "As far as where, it could be anywhere you wish, I have some ideas other wise." "Theres a few concerts in town, there is the park, we could go out to eat or if you're uncomfortable we could hang here and order a pizza and just talk." He started to ramble and silenced himself afraid he sounded desperate or creepy.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:33 am

"Here for me?..Is that right.." Sena would say, a bit quiet as she searched her insides for some sort of response to the feeling he was giving her. She might have wanted to return such a thing, but it was almost as if it just wasn't able to happen within her. Maybe he wasn't the right person, maybe it wasn't the right time, but all she felt was confusion and a bit of a lost feeling.

"Um...Why don't you just come in..I'm..kind of tired." Sena would let out, trying to think of what to say at first as she didn't really seem to have any interest in going any further with Drake that didn't involve what happened between them during their match. It was maybe a bit cold of her to not tell him straight out, but she couldn't help but be interested in what he had to say and why he felt the way he did.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:44 am

He would follow her inside but something told him he was waisting his time. He could read body language and tone and he accepted her decision long before she gave it to him. Perhaps it was his doubt in himself that made him feel that way, but he was certain she had no interest and he was a little hurt but not upset. He would follow her to her couch and sit down beside her waiting for her to speak.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:16 am

Sena let Drake come in as she would shut the door behind him. Walking to her sofa, she would take a seat, watching as Drake sat beside her. Letting herself relax, she would sit back, crossing her arms under her breasts as she looked down for a few seconds. She was racking her brain, trying to get over the, what she felt odd, request from Drake.

"So..tell me..what is it about me that interests you..other than my body.." Sena says, not quite sure how to go about asking him this, but her interest was piqued quite a bit.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next