Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 115 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau)

Post by Viralsurge_24 Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:39 pm

"Mph mmph mphh mpph mph!" He comments and screams would be muffled as she sealed his face against her sex all the while making his lips vibrate against it. He would weakly squirm under her as she cut off his air supply trying to get air as she felt his member slipping out of her teasing hand. He wasn't sure what to do or how to react as she was weakening him sapping the air from his lungs by the second. Part of him wanted to give into her and resume licking, and part of him wanted to breath.

Deciding to try to breathe first he attempted to slide his face backwards as she lowered her sex onto it. Trying to crawl his face out from under her he knew he also had to be careful to the possibility of her sitting up fully. He could think of several ways this could end and wasn't sure if any were going to turn out good as she toyed with him. He started to feel like he was letting himself be controlled a little too much by her and needed to get some of his resolve back. But his crush and his lust also called at the back of his mind confusing and disorienting him as he attempted his escape.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Night To Remember (For Tiefblau)

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:54 pm

"Oh..Hey now..What are you doing? I thought you liked this? And you're interrupting my rest as well?" Sena would say, the grin still on her face as she continued to tease Drake. She would rub her sex on his face up and down, giving him random gasps of air as she did so. She was quite enjoying the fact that his lust for her was preventing him from just attempting to shove her off. She felt like she had it under control the way she wanted it.

"*sigh* I guess I'll just have to make sure you're sleeping before I can get my own rest huh? That's fine. Let me know if you're enjoying this as much as I am, because I just know that you are." Sena would say before she would shift her body up, attempting to sit up and sit fully on Drake's face, lifting her skirt up so she could look over her shoulder and see his reaction.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Drake's face would turn red from humiliation and embarrassment as his muffled screams grew louder. He knew she was attempting to break his spirit and see how far she could control him as she sat up fully on his face and shifted her self. Everything went dark as his face was buried between her cheeks feeling her bum engulf his face. He still had his pride and would not pucker up and let her break his will or mind. He tried to struggle for air as well as shut out her voice and seduction despite the arousal he hard from her grinding her sex against his lips just before. He had to think of something and not let her get her way this time.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:20 pm

"You know, your friend did this to me. She really was great too. Her soft ass felt soo good, and the taste of her sex..it was just unbelievable." Sena would say, trying to get to him further as she let out an amused laugh, keeping her eyes locked on his as they were almost covered by her bottom as well. As he kept struggling, she could feel his face slipping from under her.

Reaching down, she tried to grab at his head to keep him still as she looked into his eyes. "How about, you kiss my ass aaaand then I'll let you go hm? It's not that bad, I gave your friend Felicia's ass a good kiss. It was wonderful." Sena would say, keeping her grin as she did so.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:26 pm

He would shake his head no but only helped in her wiggling as his face sank deeper in. He was full of panic and stopped moving as to not make his situation worse. He would instead try to move his hips to remove his member fully from her grasp as he tried to come up with a way out. He wasn't going to let her make him do this without a fight. His pride was on the line and he refused to worship her bum. He would attempt to use his hands to lift her off of his face.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Sena's words didn't seem to be working. She thought she could get to him but it seemed like he was more resistant than she thought he would be. Clicking her tongue, she would attempt to grab at both his wrists to stop him from pushing her off as she felt her slip a bit. Shaking her head, she thought a bit before coming up with another way to get to him.

"Drake, why are you fighting me so much? I thought you liked me? Am I not good enough anymore?..I see how it is then. I figured it would be that way. Sorry to disappoint you." Sena would say, biting her lip a bit as she did so, making sure she was looking down at him so he could see her facial expression.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Viralsurge_24 Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Drake was trapped once again as she grabbed onto his wrists. She also tried to guilt trip him further between her words and face. At one point she had him willing to do anything for her, but not like this. He wasn't going to let her steal his pride away by trying to make him worship her ass. He was more than just a pawn and he started to see for himself. Still that didn't matter since he was running out of air and she had him restrained. Sena could feel his struggles weaken and slow down as his lungs burned for air and everything was getting hazy. He couldn't let himself pass out either cause she might find a better way of imprisoning him for her torture.

He couldn't move his wrists but he at least tried to remove his face from between her cheeks. His crush with her was starting to wain and fade quickly as he just saw himself as some toy she wanted to play with and own, not someone she actually cared for. This was good, this was his fuel to his fire to try to remind him why he needed to escape this fate. If she wanted to claim him she was going to have to work much harder at breaking him and pulling him back under her spell. He just....needed...some...air...everything was starting to go dark.

Tension:
Drake Ishikawa
Viralsurge_24
Viralsurge_24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5