Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

*Handcuff Match* Heather Sunderland vs Natalia

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

*Handcuff Match* Heather Sunderland vs Natalia - Page 12 Empty Re: *Handcuff Match* Heather Sunderland vs Natalia

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:14 am

Hearing Natalia's scream as she would stop down on her breast, Heather would nod her head before bringing her foot back up to Natalia's face. The more helpless that Natalia looked with the tears coming down her face, the more pleased Heather was with the treatment she was giving her. She wanted to get payback in full from what the girl put her through in the match, and she was going to use her spoils of her win as much as she could.

Feeling Natalia's tongue lap up her sole, Heather would grin widely before she felt a shiver up her body from the feeling. "Good! That's more like it. Don't even think about missing a spot. If you're good enough, we'll just move onto the next step and I won't have you give the same treatment to my other foot. I'll give you a small break." Heather would say with an almost sadistic grin on her face as she would remove her dress that she was wearing like a coat, preparing herself for what else she had planned for Natalia.

She felt the dominance and power course through her as she had Natalia below her foot. With someone like Natalia below her like this, Heather's cockiness rose to new levels as she felt like she was on the top of the world. All she could think that would be better was if she had the champ below her feet like this. Heather was going to milk this moment as much as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

*Handcuff Match* Heather Sunderland vs Natalia - Page 12 Empty Re: *Handcuff Match* Heather Sunderland vs Natalia

Post by Kitten Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:07 am

There was nothing Natalia could do now but submissively obey Heather and worship her foot. The only consolation she could find was telling herself that she would get revenge on Heather, but even that seemed so distant and vague. The reality of Heather's dominance and foot was just too much, and as much as Natalia hated to admit it, she found Heather's foot to be extremely cute.

Natalia sighed in resignation, taking a deep breath directly from Heather's sole and then relaxed herself under her conqueror. She couldn't stop sobbing, but she did tried to stop mortifying herself, accepting her fate as she began to focus on pleasing Heather...and herself.

The Dream ran the tip of her cute nose up and down Heather's sole, followed by her tongue, giving precise laps coating the sole fully with her saliva, and showing that to her shame she had quite some talent and experience worshipping feet. She tilted her head to the side and began to run her tongue in different angles all over Heather's sole, to finally reach the toes where she tried to slip her tongue in between them, alternating between licks and quick soft kisses.

*Handcuff Match* Heather Sunderland vs Natalia - Page 12 6u0iRWY
*Handcuff Match* Heather Sunderland vs Natalia - Page 12 QiougD6*Handcuff Match* Heather Sunderland vs Natalia - Page 12 TTlOMaF*Handcuff Match* Heather Sunderland vs Natalia - Page 12 5t0Q5s2*Handcuff Match* Heather Sunderland vs Natalia - Page 12 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:27 am

Heather was quite pleased over the fact that she had gotten Natalia to obey her words. It was something that throughout her struggles in the match she would have never expected she would be able to do at this time. However here it was, happening before her eyes and she was loving every single second of it. She wanted more and more of the girl's humiliation and had no regrets in what she was doing.

Feeling Natalia's nose and tongue run up and down her sole, she was actually surprised at how well the girl was worshiping her foot. Her grin would turn to a bit of a amused but satisfied look as Natalia would continue on, getting every inch of her foot with her tongue. The girl would even go up to her toes, licking in between each one accompanied with the soft kisses that she was giving. Heather couldn't have asked for a better treatment and she nodded her head, satisfied with Natalia's work as she slowly lifted her foot up and away from Natalia.

"Good, very good. You seem to be enjoying yourself as well huh? Well you're not done, but I'll spare you my other foot, just like I said I would." Heather would say with a fake smile as she unlaced her other boot before bringing her hands up to the top of her pants. Unbuttoning them and undoing the zipper, she would pull them down, revealing a black bikini bottom. "So, what you'll do next is probably obvious. You kissed my foot real nice, and you did a good job, but I have something else for you."

Heather would walk over Natalia before turning so she was facing the girl's feet. She would bend herself down so her ass was just above Natalia's face, just inches away as she would kneel and lean herself back. "I want you to kiss my ass now. Just kiss, no crazy stuff like I know you just wish you could do." Heather would say with a grin as she looked over her shoulder at Natalia.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:11 pm

Natalia kind of expected a full face sit so she was kind of relieved that Heather was only demanding that she kissed her butt. It wasn't any less humiliating, but at least Natalia didn't had to fear being put out. She nodded and took the chance while Heather turned around to clean the tears from her cheeks.

Once Heather assumed the position and presented Natalia with her round yummi butt, The Dream moved her head slowly up and gave Heather's left cheek a sweet cute peck kiss, to then move to the other cheek and kiss it too. The blue-eyed cutie was so embarrased that Heather had noticed that she was kind of enjoying this; she only hoped nobody else did. The crowd at least seemed too busy cheering, apparently enjoying way too much to see the gorgeous Natalia in such compromised position.

Traitors, Natalia though, but she really couldn't blame the crowd. She understood better than anyone how delicious humiliation was, from both sides, and she was sure this same crowd would cheer for her when she got her revenge on the sexy Heather.

*Handcuff Match* Heather Sunderland vs Natalia - Page 12 QiougD6*Handcuff Match* Heather Sunderland vs Natalia - Page 12 TTlOMaF*Handcuff Match* Heather Sunderland vs Natalia - Page 12 5t0Q5s2*Handcuff Match* Heather Sunderland vs Natalia - Page 12 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:01 pm

Feeling Natalia's lips press against her butt, Heather's lips would curl into a wicked grin as she would let out a small laugh at the situation. It was the ultimate in he mind what was happening right now. It just went so well and Heather couldn't have asked for a better ending to a match such as this. Nodding her head, she would look over her shoulder at Natalia.

"Good girl. It took you a while to come along, but I'm glad you're doing as your told. Really though, that's all I wanted. We'll finish up here." Heather would say as she would motion to get up back into a fully kneeling position, acting as if she was about to get off Natalia. However, she would stay and rub her chin with her fingers a bit as if she was deeply in thought.

"Actually, you know what? I think you had a rough match. I know I'm exhausted, you must be too. I think you've earned yourself a nap. What do you think?" Heather would say as she would smile and look back at Natalia over her shoulder. "Yeah, I think that sounds like a great idea. As a matter of fact, I'm feeling very generous right now, why don't I help you with that?" Heather would say, her smile getting more wicked by the minute before she would lower herself back down, reaching for Natalia's head to try and center her so she couldn't turn, and then attempting to sit down on her face and cut off her air.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Natalia sighed annored and laid her head back to rest, hoping this was all she had to suffer. But then Heather began to talk about sleeping and The Dream immediately knew what her opponent meant. She groaned and gave Heather a resentful glare. She hated being put out and having it in front of a crowd only made it much worse.

She'll pay for this Natalia thought offering no resistance as Heather placed her head in position to then sit on The Dream's cute face immediately blocking her breath. Natalia relaxed her body and estoically endured the smother. It didn't take long for her to feel the numbness take over her already exhausted body.

As the darkness began to swallow her mind, Natalia closed her eyes and opened her mouth, letting her tongue out to give Heather's pussy a teasing as a last act of defiance. The blue-eyed cutie didn't panicked until the very last seconds when her oxygen supply ran out and her body began to spasm weakly. A few cute moans and groans came out from under Heather's ass as Natalia instinctively tried to suck air, but after a few more seconds Natalia fell completely silent and her gorgeous body completely limp, and it became evident she was out cold and unconscious.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Heather would snicker slightly at Natalia's groan before her ass came down on her face. The lack of resistance from her made it all the more easier for Heather as she just sat there, waiting for Natalia to pass out. She would stretch her arms out, letting out a yawn as if she was just reclining on a chair before looking up at the lights on the ceiling, tapping her finger on Natalia's belly.

"Well this was fun wasn't it Natalia? I do hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." Heather would say to the girl, hoping she heard it underneath her as she would let out another laugh. Unexpectedly though, she would feel Natalia's tongue teasing at her pussy a bit through her bikini bottoms, causing Heather to squint her eyes slightly and bite her lip. "Aah..you..would get that last thing in there.." Heather would say, enduring the feeling Natalia's tongue would give her before she would feel the girl's body weakly spasm. Hearing her moans and groans along with the sucking feeling she felt from Natalia attempting to take in air gave Heather quite the sensation before Natalia would pass out underneath her.

As the girl's body became limp and the girl silent, Heather would let out a long sigh of relief before picking herself up off the girl. She would step away from her, giving her a slight glare before picking up her pants, sliding them back on and doing them up before placing her boots back on and throwing her dress on over her. "...Shows you to mess with me.." Heather would say under her breath as she would simply turn around and head back up the ramp. Her victory and accomplishment at the end running through her head as her music hit the speakers again.

Winner by Handcuffing Opponent:
Heather Sunderland

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:49 pm

*Handcuff Match* Heather Sunderland vs Natalia - Page 12 785986-TML53JU.png

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12