Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

OPEN DAY!!!

+7
anegge
luffy316
Snidey
Kitten
LunarWolf
wrestleryu
Kelsea
11 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

OPEN DAY!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: OPEN DAY!!!

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Cecilia took Ryuke's soft drink and cracked it open, taking a small sip, "Thanks...ehmm spar?...sure I guess" Cecilia said as she looked over at Ryuke and then to Emelie, until the unknown girl for her stepped up and gave her a white key, she gave her a little kind nod and a smile, "thank you" as she then stepped back a little, looking over to see the guy come up to them, and ask if he could be apart of the conversation, "Hey there...well I don't know about the rest but sure thing for me...names Cecilia, Cecilia Northman...I am in Byakko..you?" Cecilia said as she held up her key to him and gave Dante a little smile.

Of course that's when Emelie found out what house she was going to, it kinda disappointed her that her fellow Swede wouldn't be in the same house as her, but maybe she could still get along with her, she still kinda wondered where Fredrik was, and why he hadn't come here yet, maybe he didn't want to, or maybe he would just arrive later.

She looked around a little looking over at all the people here, it was certainly a varied group of people, Cecilia heard a girl say something about Byakko, so she stepped up and stretched her arm out for a handshake, "Hey there!...Names Cecilia...are you in Byakko?...nice to meet you!" Cecilia said with a kind and friendly smile.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:42 am

Dante would scratch the back of his head with a bit of a nervous smile, not knowing quite what to do as everyone continued their conversations, starting new ones at that. He seemed to be left out of the loop, causing him to let out a bit of a laugh. Seeing everyone really get into their conversations, it looked like people were having fun meeting with each other. It was quite the nice sight and he had to admit things like this don't seem to happen all that much, especially around here it seemed.

He didn't mind much that no one seemed to hear him, but a brightened smile appeared on his face as the blonde haired girl seemed to take notice. Hearing her introduce herself, he would nod his head happily. "Hi! It's nice to meet you Cecilia. It seems like a pretty nice thing they have going here huh? My name's Dante, Dante Sunderland!" He would say before she held up her key to him, showing which house she belonged to in the whole thing.

"Oh uh I'm in Seiryuu. It's too bad we're in separate houses, but I look forward to meeting you again somewhere down the line! Ah heh..I should probably get myself my own key too huh?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:44 pm

Cecilia looked over this guy she had never met before, he was certainly friendly, well most people here seemed to be friendly, she took another sip of her drink, before she shot a kind smile towards Dante, she was kinda understanding that most people around here seemed to be a knowledgeable of each other, and Cecilia kinda felt bad for this guy Dante that seemed to be left out from the conversations on the others around here.

"Well it's nice to met you Dante! yeah it sure does, wonder how things are gonna work though and when it all starts...but I suppose that kinda stuff is for another day huh?" Cecilia said as she looked around a little before turning to Dante as he mention being in Seiryuu, seemed like all the kind people she met was in different houses, both of them in Seiryuu.

"Well that's to bad that we aren't going to be in the same house....but that means we might met down the line in a little match or something. but yeah....you should try and get a hold of a key." Cecilia said before she looked around for the girl that gave her the key, before she just thought screw it and would shout out "Hey!...we need a key for Seiryuu here!!!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:49 pm

Upon looking at the list at the list of Byakko members, Kelli had kind of assumed that she had been put in a weak team even though she barely knew half the names. She was ready to go off in a rant about it, but was immediately confronted by the rather solidly built looking Swede..

"Oh... Well... good I guess. I assumed they just threw me in with all the weaklings, maybe that's not the case.. I'm Kelli."

Dominic moved on away from Emelie.

"Uhm... Anyone else not sure what team they are in?" He called out "Or where they should be going, or what the hells going on..?" Dominic was kinda looking in direction of Scarlett, Darren and anyone else who either appear to be lost or quiet or otherwise not mingling as much as others.

(Luffy: not sure from your post if the twins are still in the assembly hall.. but if they are, that would be directed at them too)

Last edited by 2 on Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
OPEN DAY!!! - Page 4 ELZuoMvOPEN DAY!!! - Page 4 OG5hnuaOPEN DAY!!! - Page 4 Cg3CzYmOPEN DAY!!! - Page 4 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:16 am

Cecilia smiled a bit as this girl seemingly gave her a compliment, looked her over a little, she was a short girl, about 5 inches shorter than the Golden Queen, but she knew not to disregard anyone because of their size, she was also quite and attractive girl, seemed like this Byakko house seemed to be quite and interesting place.

"Oh..well thanks! Nice to meet you Kelli....and don't worry I doubt we are the house with the weaklings in it... I mean I am not...and I kinda doubt you are since you were the one who brought it up...so most likely we might be the house that will rule this place" Cecilia said with a n kind smile and a wink to the girl,

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:07 am

After a riveting, if not possibly lethal, conversation with Shizuka, Kai would go up to look at the now updated screen, managing to find his name.

"Byakku? Alright.....thats cool with me."

And with that, he would turn and yell out to the crowd.

"OY! BYAKKU PEOPLE! ILL BUY YOU DRINKS LATER!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:28 pm

Cecilia looked over at the guy who yelled out to all the people in the Byakko house, and his idea wasn't to bad...the least she could do was to be nice and do the same for her new team mates and such....

"Great Idea!....tell you what...I'll take some of that heat of you! Drinks for Byakko members later, My Treat!"
The Golden queen yelled out as she looked around on the crowd on all the people here so far that was in Byakko.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:52 pm

Ryu had kept walking towards Fang Hiromi, eventually stopping in front of her.

" 'White Kitty' House, huh? I'll admit i like that name better than Byakko. Well, I'm Ryu of the White Kitty, looking for my key", he grinned nicely, saying it like if pretending that "the white kitty" was some odd kind of martial arts style.

"By the way, i assume you are in a different house, probably?", he asked to the voluptuous girl.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:01 pm

The list of injuries she'd dealt to Tai was music to Shizuka's ears. She did note the mention of a blowjob as a possible taunt. While she did give Tai one, she didn't like word of it getting out. However, the toaster returned her good mood. She liked that one. So she accepted Tai's handshake.

"Pleased to meet you, Kai." She wondered if Kairi had been named after him. "This is my older sister Tsuzaki Aoba," Shizuka politely introduced her sister. "She isn't a wrestler. She will just be living with me."

"Hello, Kai-san." Aoba bowed. "I'm glad to meet you. Please be gentle with my baby sister Shiba-chan."

Shizuka blushed a little, and it was a honest blush. "Oneechan..."

The two Tsuzaki siblings had a riveting but peaceful discussion with Kai while Taka and Kairi ran off somewhere more private. After Kai walked off, Shizuka dallied just long enough to get the keys to the room she'd share with Aoba before leading her sister to their new quarters. "You're very excited, Shiba-chan," she was told.

"I am. I can barely wait." I'll show Aoba-oneechan what I can really do, Shizuka thought.

Last edited by 123 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:50 am

The shorter of the two blonde girls had quickly accosted her. Say Ru? Which one was that!? Fang had just memorized 25 names and faces in under thirty minutes. She couldn't be expected to recall the name of Chinese deity at the moment. Her eyes glazed over a bit and she fumbled with the key ring.

Fortunately, the other of the blonde women soon announced Dante Smotherlands need for a key. He got a blue snakey key, which apparently was the same as the previously mentioned key as well. Hiromi fished off two of the blue keys and handed one to Emelie and one to Dante.

By process of elimination she worked out the name of the red bird key as well, as person after person depleted her key supply until they were all gone. Well, except for her own black key and the three she had previously concealed. (P.S. Ryu already got his key in the last post there.) Although somewhat bewildered by the rapid pace at which she had been forced to remember everyone's appearance, Fang realized it was about time to 'close up shop'.

When Ryu seemed interested in her she barely even had the sense to properly acknowledge him. Her targeting systems were shot. She merely held up the key ring motioning towards the last black key before bellowing out. "Okay, you can all go to your' dorms now! Activities start tomorrow."

"I should get some rest, maybe I'll see you tomorrow." she told her 'white kitty' friend. She had every intention of seeing him too.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAS-pvQ06s4&t=1m18s You can start threads in other subforums now. Contrary to the youtube, you are also allowed to stay and post in this thread if you'd like.)

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
OPEN DAY!!! - Page 4 GXChUKwOPEN DAY!!! - Page 4 1BElGMIOPEN DAY!!! - Page 4 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next