by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tiffany Laurence vs Kirin Sumomo

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tiffany Laurence vs Kirin Sumomo Empty Tiffany Laurence vs Kirin Sumomo

Post by valen311 Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:45 am

Friendly Hentai Pinfall Match: Pinfalls can only be counted after making the opponent climax.

Tiffany Laurence, the blond cowgirl from Texas, was in the sparring ring at the AFW's private gym.
After a brief workout, she had worn out the gym's sparring girl.
"Well, that's ok, I guess. I'm caught up on my wrestling workouts for the week. My erotic grappling could probably use a tune-up, but I don't think that's covered by the gym staff." she mused taking a look around the currently empty gym. "And me with a hentai match coming up..."
Clad in a spandex two piece exercise outfit, the muscular Texan leaned against a corner of the ring with a sigh that shook her impressive bust.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Tiffany Laurence vs Kirin Sumomo Empty Re: Tiffany Laurence vs Kirin Sumomo

Post by luffy316 Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:26 am

Kirin stepped out into the gym with a comfortable sigh. Fresh out of the shower, her skin still faintly glistening from the hot water, she let her hair hang down onto her bare shoulders. A spandex workout suit covered everything beneath her shoulders in purple fabric. It showed off her full figure, but didn't fit as tightly as some of the more... "showy" wrestlers. Green sweat bands marked her wrists and ankles, and wrestling boots felt comfortable and familiar on her feet.

She had been coming and going a lot lately, between her girls at home and the league, but she felt invigorated. "Not quite what I used to be, but always knew I still had some pep in this body," she breathed comfortably. She smiled as she saw the training girl hobbling from the ring awkwardly, Kirin giving her a comforting smile and a big warm hug.

She spotted the blonde Texan in the ring, just one more reason for her to smile. "And always such promising young talent around..." she said to herself, walking up with a wave.

"Why, hello there, young lady!" she called out, her voice all warmth and sweetness. "How's the day been treating you?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:17 pm

Tiffany turned at the sound of the sound of a woman's voice.
*Who is this...?* she wondered, looking at the older woman's body. *Is she part of the staff? She can't be a wrestler....although she might have been in her youth.*
"I'm good." the cowgirl replied with a smile and toss of her blond hair. "I don't think I've seen you around here before. I'm Tiffany Laurence, I wrestle for the AFW. Are you a new trainer?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:57 am

Kirin smiled widely and giggled, helping herself up onto the ring apron. She leaned casually over the ropes. "Something like that, though a bit more directly. I'm Kirin Sumomo. I used to be something of a pro, but I've only recently joined the likes of this league."

She looked around the gym and sighed. "Feels good to be back." She let her eyes linger a bit on Tiffany's body as she scanned the scene. "Very good..."

She blinked back into a present state of mind. "So what were you up to? Responsible for the training girl walking funny for the next day or two?" she joked.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:16 am

Tiffany blinked.
"You're in the AFW?" she asked in surprise. "Well, well, Kirin. You look like a power move kinda gal, so you must know how it is with these sparring partners. A few good throws or slams and then you'd better let em off the hook before you hurt them. Besides they don't help you train for the more...ahem, erotic matches of the AFW"
She smiled, thinking of a way to give both her erotic and hentai wrestling a tune-up.
"How about you Kirin? Do you know about the AFW's hentai matches?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:31 am

Kirin gave a broad, suggestive smile. "I'm more than educated, you might say. I haven't had much real experience in them, though besides some simple spars. outside of one other feisty mother in town once, but they've always seemed most interesting."

She chuckled and shrugged. "Though if you ask me, there's always been an erotic side to wrestling. For me at least. I've spent a little extra 'me time' in the showers than I've had to after more than a few matches, I tell you."

She raised and eyebrow gently. "Would you happen to be proposing something, Tiff?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:50 am

Tiffany smiled. Although she was older, Kirin looked like she could still give as good as she got. And if she had been around, then she definitely knew a few tricks, both clean and...dirty.
"Mmm. Maybe. But I don't know if you have the stamina for what I have in mind, ma'am." she drawled teasingly. "You see, I was going to challenge you to a hentai pinfall match. Like any other wrestling match, you need a three count pin to win. The catch is, you can only pin after making your opponent cum. A good way to test skill and stamina....but I'll understand if you want to try something else..."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:19 am

Kirin waved her finger insistently as she climbed in under the middle rope, her thick backside sticking out in the process. "Ah ah. I won't hear of it. I'd be delighted to practice with you, darling. And I couldn't think of a better partner to try it out with."

"So it's just the fun kind of wrestling," she noted as she straightened her spandex as best she could, giving a little wiggle to adjust its shape to hers. She raised her arms in a classic grappling position, nodded and smiling towards Tiffany.

"Whenever you're ready, dear."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:28 am

With a grin the Texan stepped forward to meet Kirin while adjusting her suit.
"All wrestling is fun, some more than others." she said. "And just to let you know, we're still wrestling."
With that, she put her hands out, inviting Kirin to pit her strength against the cowgirl's in a test of strength.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:34 am

"Don't take me for a silly old woman, Tiff my dear," she cooed as their fingers locked together. Kirin would push back with her impressive might, though not at her maximum. Once she felt Tiffany start to give, or somehow start to push her back, she would thrust her chest in and bump their breasts together to try and knock Tiffany a few steps back and hit her with a short range clothesline.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next