Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sunshine and Chipmunks

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sunshine and Chipmunks - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunshine and Chipmunks

Post by kerflubble Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:59 pm

Adrian politely clapped at Cassie's cartwheel, nodding her head in agreement "Ugh, yeah... some people can be jerks like that, it's why I don't usually go to the gym on m own..." she seemed friendly enough, maybe Cass could sympathize with her story, as long as she didn't name any names, nothing would come from it, well nothing bad at least. "This one time I was on a little break 'cause I wore myself out too much and then someone comes over to me and starts calling me fat! Can you believe that? Okay I may have looked different back then but that's because I lost 7 pounds but still... I'm not fat am I?" She asked with slightly pleading eyes.

"Huh-Wah!" She cried out, as the Canadian pulled her face down onto the mat with ease. She didn't even see it coming. "Uh..." She groaned while lying down "Amateur wrestler?" She guessed, trying to pin point her style, either way to be taken down this easily was embarrassing.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:25 am

Cassie stayed glued to Adrian, keeping up on her toes and pressing her chest against Adrian's side with all her body weight to keep her pinned. She giggled. "Close, but no. Well, sort of yes."

Without letting up at all, she kept talking. "You're not fat! You were a perfect weight before, and you still look like you're a perfect weight. I mean, you're a professional athlete, sorta, so whatever weight you are is the right one, as long as you're working hard. See? But, I mean I won't try to guess at your weight, but you'd need to gain like 40 pounds before anyone would call you fat, and even then it'd only be mean people and you just ignore them. I think when people insult you, you can just smile back and say something nice, because they probably need to hear something nice and that's why they're being mean. That makes sense, right?"

Cassie took a second to think and then was back in action. "Defend!" She challenged, and immediately spun around to scramble for Adrian's back, aiming to hook her arms around her shoulders and wrap her legs around her body with her feet stuck against her inner thighs.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:10 am

"Oh... then I uh..." She stumbled for words, and for purchase on the mat, maybe trying to figure out just what style she was dealing with was something that could be put lower down on the priority list compared to getting out. "Well... some people are jerks and only exit to bother you until you're miserable and hate them. Knew I wasn't fat..." She grumbled as Cassie pinned her down.

"H-hey!" She yelped as the Canadian grappler told her to defend, forgetting the part where she didn't know how to defend against something like this she tried what seemed to be a good idea, as Cassie shuffled around the cosplayer would try to grab her and roll over, hopefully pulling her off, or getting herself into a worse mess than when she started.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Cassie stuck to Adrian's back and ended up laying on her back with Adrian on top of her. She had her legs securely in place, feet tucked inside Adrian's upper thighs, and kept a good grip on her upper body.

"That's a start, but once you're here you need to turn into me, that way you'll be on top and you'll have successfully reversed the position on me." Cassie recited. "Problem is I've got my hooks in..." She wiggled her feet against Adrian's legs. "So that's pretty tough to do right now, so pay attention and maybe you can use the next thing I do to get free."

Cassie made no mistake that Adrian probably had never had a day of real, technical, submission grappling in her life, but she always liked feeling people out and seeing what they came up with then she put them in various situations. Sometimes they surprised her. Mostly... they didn't.

Cassie tickled Adrian's side to distract her, and then snaked her other arm around her neck until her upper arm and forearm closed on either side of her throat. She put her first hand against the back of Adrian's head and wrapped the other around her opposite forearm for leverage. "Uh oh," She said in a sing-song voice. "Always protect your throat, you need that!" She added some pressure just so Adrian would know that she was in trouble, but not enough to actually choke her.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Her escape attempt hadn't worked at all, now this was definitely embarrassing for the cosplayer. She was ranked 9th in all of AFW and she was getting schooled by this little Canadian grappler. She had ended up on top but as Cassie point out: her legs were hooked and now she couldn't really do anything. She could probably roll until she got to the ropes to force a break but that probably wouldn't work. "Yeah... I knew that." She muttered back, thanking that facing away from her meant that she couldn't see the blush on her face. "It kind of depends what the next thing you do is..." she said more out loud, hands reaching for Cassie's so she could start to pry herself loose.

"H-heeeyyyhahaha!" She laughed out when Cassie tickled her, bringing her back down with the canadian until the whole grappling lesson started to get a lot less funny. "Let me go!" She shouted as the Canadian's arm slipped around her throat, the slightest bit of pressure was enough to rekindle bad memories and send the cosplayer into a full panic, writhing to get out of this as her arms went straight to try and remove the arm from her neck.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:35 pm

"Hey, hey," Cassie said as if calming down a horse, surprised by Adrian's overreaction. She didn't let her go, though, it was a learning experience.

"This is a really important thing to learn, okay? Always stay calm. Calm. Caaaaallm. If you're all crazy you can't defend, right?" She said, careful to hold her position and keep Adrian from being able to turn. She was bigger than Cassie, and that would've been a problem for her if Adrian had some technique already. They were there to learn, though, and it was Cassie's turn to teach.

She slackened her arms. "So that's where you don't want to be, with my arm through under your chin and my other hand back here to lock it in. Once someone gets there you're in big, big, big trouble. So first tuck your chin and go for my wrists, control my wrists. Okay? Doin' okay up there?" She asked.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:49 pm

"LET GO!" Adrian shrieked out, ignoring Cecilia's efforts to calm her down, her breathing getting faster and faster. Her legs violently kicking out to get away and her arms twisting to hit Cassie by any means possible, even reaching back to rake her eyes even though she had slackened the hold. Still screaming at the top of her voice to be let go. She was definitely not okay.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Cassie's eyes widened, suddenly aware that her new sparring partner wasn't up for training. She didn't know what was wrong, though, and was confused. She hoped she didn't do anything wrong, but in the meantime she let go of Adrian and was scrambling to her feet when she got a face-full of Adrian's fingernails.

"Haaaah!" She screamed and quickly crawled away before sitting down to try to clear her eyes and look at Adrian. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, what happened? What did I do are you okay?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:03 pm

As Cassie scrambled away Adrian bolted upright, panting heavily as she started to curl up in a ball. She'd done it again: she'd gone completely crazy in the centre of the ring. And the Canadian hadn't even done that much to her! "She's gonna hate me..." she said to herself. "she knows I'm crazy and now she'll hate me, everyone else will hate me..." the cosplayer sobbed, pulling herself closer into the ball. "Everyone'll hate me..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Cassie watched Adrian with a mixture of confusion and concern. She certainly hadn't been expecting this sort of a reaction. Why would she have? She didn't know what was wrong, but she didn't really need to. How could she worry about herself when Adrian was so upset?

She carefully crawled her way back to Adrian and put a hand on her back.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next