by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai 101

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hentai 101 Empty Hentai 101

Post by Kitten Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:46 am

Natalia opened the door to the private training room and turned on the lights above the ring. There was nobody here but Natalia wasn´t surprised, this was supposed to be a private training session, so at most there would have been one girl in here. "I guess she hasn´t arrived yet..." Natalia spoke out loud in part to not feel so alone in the small gym. This was one of those private gyms that the AFW had for when wrestlers wanted to train without anyone watching them; it had a few mats on the side, a bench and a ring; there was a door on the back that lead to a dressing room and a shower. Although it was small, the private gym had all what would be needed for training. In a federation as competitive as AFW, special training sessions weren´t uncommon, and that was exactly what this was going to be, a very special training session.

Natalia giggled as she though about it and moved to the small changing area to get into her wrestling gear. She had been asked by the managers, and paid a handsome sum, to have a practice match with a new girl whose identity they prefer to keep secret. It was a pro wrestling match with hentai moves allowed, and although they didn´t specifically said so, Natalia guessed there was to be a special emphasis on the hentai since this girl was kind of inexperienced in open sexual competition. Whom better to teach anyone about erotic battles than me? Natalia had though. She indeed had already 'taught' many girls about sexual competition, although that usually was done in an official match, in an event with a full crowd. Humiliation was an important part of sexual combat, Natalia believed, but she also found merit in the intimacy of a private fight, it made everything much more personal.

Probably this girl is something of a big shoot and that´s why they don´t want her humiliated in public....yet, Natalia though excited about the identity of her mysterious opponent. Risk had always been a big turn on for Natalia, so she loved the idea of not knowing who her rival was going to be for this contest. "She better be hot." Natalia said as she changed into her wrestling attire, a sexy white bikini, firmly knotted at the sides of her hips and behind her back and neck.

Hentai 101 720987-OQNYZTD.jpg

She then put on her short wrestling boots and added a set of elbow and knee pads all in white and blue.

Then Natalia left the small dressing room and rolled into the ring to begin warming up. It didn´t took her long to begin sweating, the small training room was already kind of hot. She did some stretched, pulling her legs up to her head and then she let her legs slip to the sides to do a full split in the middle of the ring, making a perfect straight line with her long toned legs, and then bend forward like doing push ups as her eyes remained locked on the door and then looked at the clock in the wall. Natalia sighed, it wasn´t even late yet and she was already anxious.

Hentai 101 6u0iRWY
Hentai 101 QiougD6Hentai 101 TTlOMaFHentai 101 5t0Q5s2Hentai 101 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Hentai 101 Empty Re: Hentai 101

Post by KyrasPyravi Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:10 pm

For the seventh time that day, Ciara swore to herself that she would get even with Lysandra. "Seriously, getting yanked around everywhere these days. Yanked to the AFW, yanked back to the field, yanked AROUND the field, yanked back to Japan. Now I'm getting yanked to this private powderpuff matchup? The bloody hell does she think she is... other than my operator and the girl who signs my paychecks... damn." The SpecOps girl muttered and pouted her way down the hallway towards the gym reserved for today's match, a light gym bag slung by a strap over her shoulder. "And I'm not even going to cut loose like with that tosser Sarah? Hmph. Damn that Lys, she really think I can't handle some tickle-thon with a softer gal?"

Ciara was already dressed well for the match, in her opinion. She hadn't frequented any shops for attire in Japan, and that went double for bathing suits, but she DID have her dark green sports bra and tight matching briefs that she often wore to those lengthy grueling sparring sessions with her other teammates. Of course, she wasn't about to go strolling through one of the AFW's buildings with bottoms like THAT, so she wore a pair of green camo cargo shorts over her bottoms as she stalked her way towards her waiting opponent. She still had to put on her black kneepads and elbowpads, and she had brought along a pair of MMA gloves, not knowing she'd have absolutely no need for them. Lysandra had also told her to pack a full change of clothes and quite a few towels for God knows why. A pair of wrestling shoes rounded out Ciara's outfit, though the young woman was prepared to shed them if she had to.

Finally, Ciara found the door to the private arena and stood in front of it for a few silent moments. Then, shaking her head, the soldier shoved the door open and strode in. Tossing her bag forward against the side of the ring, she stared at a young woman that Ciara thought would have been better suited for a model shoot, a group of J-Pop idols, or a really, REALLY high-quality lovemaking vid. Ciara couldn't decide whether she should feel disappointed or (guiltily) pleased. After another unforgiving stint in the field, a bit of touchy-feely with a gal of this quality could be quite welcome... but did Lys really expect this girl to pose that much of a challenge?

"Oi," the hardened fighter called out to Natalia, "did the higher-ups decide to bring a ring girl along for the ride or are you the main attraction?" Deep down, Ciara knew what the pads on the young woman's elbows and knees meant, but she also wanted to know how Natalia would respond. The last time Ciara had let somebody else set the pace of the conversation... the fiasco with Sarah had happened.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/katsumi-sadaji-daughter-of-the-dohyo-t2307.html:1qlmd9jt]Katsumi Sadaji[/url:1qlmd9jt], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/ciara-austerlitz-she-wolf-of-the-one-four-one-t2308.html:1qlmd9jt]Ciara Austerlitz[/url:1qlmd9jt]

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:30 am

Natalia gasped startled as someone opened quite violently the door of the gym, right when she had started getting used to the silence. She stood up quickly and walked to the side of the ring to get a good view of the person that had just came in. The first impression Natalia got of Ciara was that she was big.

The blue-eyed cutie leaned on the ropes from inside the ring, placing her left boot on the bottom rope and resting her arms on the top rope, and looked at Ciara up and down making no attempt to hide that she was blatantly checking her out. Natalia was very impressed, but she managed not to show it. This girl, that Natalia assumed was to be her opponent for the night, wasn't simply big; she looked extremly strong and combat proven.

Natalia let her eyes admire the chinseled muscles of Ciara's body and wondered just how strong she really was. By the attire and the body language Natalia guessed that Ciara was a soldier, a hardened soldier even.

The Dream got the impression that this girl had seen real combat more than once and probably knew very well how to snap someone's neck. That made Natalia kind of nervous, but also slightly aroused; risk always excited her. The idea of taming such a powerful dangerous woman really turned on Natalia, and the possibility of ending up crushed by Ciara's intimidating muscles only made it more arousing.

Natalia blinked surprised as she heard Ciara's words and then she giggled cutely. "Ring girl?...oh noes..." she said covering her mouth with one hand and blushing slightly. "My name is Natalia and I am the one that is going to train you..." the blue-eyed cutie added, not letting Ciara intimidate her. Ciara may be a war veteran, but as far as Natalia was concerned when it came to erotic wrestling she was everybody's superior. "They call me The Dream..." Natalia added with a proud mischiveous smile "But you can call me sensei...or Mistress..." she continued having a hard time containing the giggles.

"Now...close the door... And when you feel like you are ready, get in the ring..." Natalia commanded trying to sound authoritative althought the giggling betrayed her. "I can't wait to teach you some lessons..." The Dream teased suddenly realizing she didn't knew the girls name. "...uh... What is your name, by the way?"

Hentai 101 6u0iRWY
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Ciara smirked and rolled her eyes as she was teased a bit, but a good amount of tension went out of her shoulders and she decided to lighten up a bit on her attitude. Given that her first fight on AFW property had been quite the bloodbath, Ciara was more than willing to get in a friendlier, softer match. Her eyes got a bit distant when Natalia couldn't help but giggle. It had been a good number of months since she had heard heartfelt laughter that wasn't tinged by nervousness or fear, but with all the grim work she had done with her team back in Russia, it felt like a lifetime ago. A little warmth crept into her smirk. It was good to be back where people were still happy.

Shutting the door behind her, Ciara decided to forgo her padding and climbed up on into the ring. "Teach me, hmm?" Ciara quipped back as she moved her gaze appreciatively over Natalia's lithe, sensuous body, "Guess I better call you 'Sempai' or some such. But I can definitely see why they call you 'The Dream.' You're pretty damn easy on the eyes."

The soldier girl strode calmly up to her new opponent, craning her head down a bit so she could deliberately lock her gaze with Natalia's. The other wrestler showed nary a hint of fear at her imposing figure, something that impressed Ciara. But she wasn't expecting a fight on the level of her last one. Even if "The Dream" turned out to be more tenacious than anticipated, even though Lysandra had ordered in no unclear terms that heavy-duty offense was not an option, the smaller girl could just be grappled and muscled down, and then a round of "squeeze and grind" would yield a great first post-tour session of "R&R."

Later on, Ciara would grudgingly admit that she had quite underestimated her opponent that night.

"My name's Ciara Austerlitz." the SpecOps woman introduced herself smoothly, "My friends call me the "She-Wolf" from time to time. Ask around the gym, though, and I'll probably be remembered as the bitch who plowed in and brawled with Sarah Gatt to a standstill." A bit of pride and aggression could be heard in her last statement; Ciara still had a bone to pick with the Queen of Brawl, even if Lysandra had forbidden any kind of a feud or vendetta to take root. Still, Ciara watched Natalia intently, gauging her reaction; Gatt's name had seemingly grown even further in infamy since the She-Wolf had last visited the AFW. Lysandra wanted a full report on every competitor her group met, to see who would go along with her plans for "cooperation." It probably wouldn't matter too much whether a girl like Natalia loved, hated, or was indifferent about the Queen of Brawl, but it didn't hurt to be thorough. But, of course, it was time for business.

"So, Natalia-sempai," Ciara half-purred, half-growled, cracking her neck to punctuate her readiness, "I'm curious as to just how skilled you are at teaching. Think you can tame this She-Wolf?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/katsumi-sadaji-daughter-of-the-dohyo-t2307.html:1qlmd9jt]Katsumi Sadaji[/url:1qlmd9jt], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/ciara-austerlitz-she-wolf-of-the-one-four-one-t2308.html:1qlmd9jt]Ciara Austerlitz[/url:1qlmd9jt]

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:50 am

Natalia didn't took her eyes of Ciara and when she finally found herself inside the ring with the bigger girl behind closed door, Natalia couldn't help but feel like a cold shiver run down her spine. Being locked all alone with Ciara felt pretty much like swimming with sharks. But despite this, The Dream showed no sign of nervousness. Natalia wasn't a soldier, but she had been trained since very young to never show an enemy any weakness.

What Natalia couldn't help showing was how much she enjoyed flattery. She blushed hearing Ciara's comment and brushed her hair shyly with one hand as she turned her body to the side almost like posing for her soon to be opponent. "Thank you very much. You are very... Beautiful too...in your own way" Natalia said, not so sure that beautiful was the right word. "In a rough, soldier of fortune way..." Natalia added giggling.

Ciara was definitively attractive. Natalia just couldn't get her eyes of the other girl muscles, so perfectly toned that The Dream was dying to touch them and feel how hard they really were. And despite those bulging muscles Ciara had a generous pair of tits that Natalia was also very eager to feel. The roughened yet cute face and the short semi-military haircut completed the look. Natalia loved the haircut, althought she would never use something like that herself.

Natalia took a step forward and got on her tippy toes to be able to stand face to face with Ciara, staring back into the She-wolf's eyes.

Then Ciara mentioned Sarah and Natalia twisted her face in a clear sign of disgust. The Dream hated brawler, thugs and bullies, and in her book Sarah Gatt was all those. She could perfectly picture the kind of bloodbath that a fight between Ciara and Sarah would be and that only intensified the revulsion in her gesture.

The Dream noticed the pride in Ciara's voice and she also noticed that the She-wolf was looking out to see how she reacted to the name. If Ciara thought she could play mindgames with Natalia, The Dream was more than willing to play back.

"Sarah Gatt... Yuck..." the blue-eyed cutie said making no attempt to hide her dislike. "The last and only time I crossed paths with Sarah, she ended up laying face down unconcious and bleeding profusely." Natalia commented sounding uninterested. "I guess I shouldn't had hit her so hard... Not something I'm proud of..." The Dream concluded; intentionally forgetting to mention that she had knocked the brawler by hitting her with a barstool in the back of the head while Sarah was beating to pulp two of her friends. Then The Dream shrugged her sexy shoulders cutely and looked at Ciara with a somewhat guilty smile, while she checked to see what was her reaction.

" But don't worry, Ciara-chan..." Natalia quickly said, once more observing Ciara's reaction to the '-chan' honorific. " I'm not going to hurt you...much" Natalia said with a mischievous smile and a giggle she partially covered with one hand.

"Taming you...Mmmmmm... Now that's an enticing thought..." Natalia purred seductively. "Yessss... I think how to tame a she-wolf is going to be one of the lessons..." Natalia said taking a step back and then very VERY slowly and gracefully, almost lazily, she spread her legs a little, bend her knees and brought her hands up to assume a sort of relaxed combat stance. "It is quite clear you know how to fight...but tell me...Have you ever done a hentai match before, Ciara-chan?"

Last edited by 909 on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Hentai 101 6u0iRWY
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:17 am

"Fortune?" Ciara snorted, mostly to herself, "Any soldier with a sound head on their shoulders understands that 'fortune' is the last thing they're expected to find when they step forward..." The soldier was impressed by Natalia's level of calm, though. Most men and women shied away from the glaring scar on the right side of her face and her usual military attire, but she could tell that her new opponent knew how to at least remain unshaken.

Ciara silently noted Natalia's intense distaste for the Queen of Brawl. While that gave her some decent marks in Ciara's own book, Lysandra had to be informed that Natalia was not to be involved in her plans regarding Sarah and the Gatt Attack, regardless of how unlikely it seemed.

When informed of Natalia's latest encounter with Sarah, Ciara slowly raised an eyebrow, but her eyes and the slight upward twitch of her mouth betrayed an upwelling of amusement. There was more to what was being said, but the thought that Sarah had gotten a good helping of what was coming to her during Ciara's absence just tickled her funny bone. "I trust you got the tosser out from the middle of the street," the military girl joked back, "but you're sure nobody got the license number of the truck that creamed her? You could get nailed for something like that."

Ciara observed the smoothness and grace with which Natalia settled into a fighting stance, feeling a small spark of arousal tweak within her powerful body. "Sexfighting? Yeah... I've done a bit when I'm off-duty, and I'll admit that I haven't had too many partners at all... But not in this environment or with these rules... Not to mention that a good majority of those matchups were simply me and a stubborn she-sumo plowing each other until one of us gave out. Speaking of which, what ARE the rules for this particular match? Tremaine left me in the dark when she sent me."

Even as she quipped, Ciara began to hunch her body ever so slightly and began to tense her body like a great steel spring. Her hands stayed open and at her sides, but it was clear that her arms were no longer relaxed. The first move was Natalia's, but Ciara was more than ready.

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:09 am

Taking quick short steps to the side, Natalia began circling around Ciara in a very feline manner. The blue-eyed cutie took her time to study Ciara's combat stance. The Dream guessed her opponent knew a handful of martial arts and combat styles, so the position the She-wolf adopted to fight would tell a lot about what Ciara was expecting and planning.

Natalia could tell Ciara didn't felt threatened; the She-wolf was way too relaxed. She got the sneaking impresion Ciara was kind of understimating her. The Dream giggled as she took a step closer to Ciara and raised one of her slender arms, offering her hand to lock with Ciara's in like a test of strength.

"Rules? Well... The rules are pretty much the same than in a standard wrestling match..." Natalia began saying reaising an eyebrow as she smiled. "The goal is too... You can win by either KO or submission... The way to obtain a KO or submission is what's different" she added giggling.

"In a normal fight you hurt your opponent until she either can't fight any more...or begs for mercy" Natalia would say licking her lips. "Pain and pleasure aren't so different, you know?" The Dream said with a seductive tone and mischiveous smile. "You can break a person's body and will with pleasure just as you do it with pain"

Hentai 101 6u0iRWY
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:48 am

Ciara grinned a bit as she lowered her poise into a more prepared forward position halfway between a boxing stance and a wrestling hunch, then raised both her hands, one of them interlocking fingers with Natalia's hand.

"Huh," Ciara responded, "No pins on the menu for this match? I... rather appreciate that." Inwardly though, the soldier was a bit troubled. KO's had been an easy enough concept for her, grind down the other girl's stamina and make her pass out from exhaustion, but she had never considered it possible to make another unconscious or submissive through sheer volume of pleasure...

Natalia's confidence and unfaltering tone, however, spoke volumes. The other girl had obviously done those things plenty of times. "I've plowed that sumo Katsumi in plenty of fuckfights, but I never got her to fold or faint from orgasm or stimulation," Ciara put forth, "Just exhaustion. Does that mean it's just a matter of willpower or...?"

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Natalia giggled at the way Ciara used the word 'plow'. For some reason she found it amusing and kinky. The Dream looked deep into Ciara's eyes with her own impossible blue eyes as if she was trying to see inside the soldier. She clenched her delicate smooth hand around Ciara's own interlocking the fingers and then raised her other hand, offering it for Ciara to lock too.

"Yes... No pins... Natalia said smiling as she tensed the slender muscles of her voluptuous body. "...and KOs...well... They are always sexy... But... I think you won't fully understand Hentai unless we do this to submission... So...if you pass out... I'll just wake you up to keep...'plowing' you until you break" the blue-eyed cutie added smiling mischiveously with a soft tone almost as if whispering. Then Natalia started very slowly to exert pressure with her hands against Ciara almost as if she didn't wanted to and letting out a soft sexy groan as she did.

"And no, Ciara-chan... It is a LOT more than simply exhaustion... You don't break someone with pleasure merely by tiring them..." Natalia explained as she kept gently increassing the pressure at the same time she stared at Ciara's biceps and abs with a lewd look in her lovely eyes. "You need to entice them... Make them lose control of their bodies and ultimately their minds... It is a battle of wills...but it is more than just a battle of wills...See?" Natalia asked returning her eyes to stare at Ciara's eyes as she moved her body closer to Ciara, trying to make her generous breasts brush against Ciara's own, once again getting on her tip toes to put her cute face as close to Ciara's as she could.

"In a 'pain-fight' you can break a person's body without breaking their will...and you would have won..." Natalia continued her explenation as she put more and more strength into her arms and hands trying to bend Ciara's wrists back, but she didn't had much leverage as she seemed more interested in keeping her tits preassed against Ciara's pair and her face inches from Ciara's face, which mean she had to raise high on her tippy toes. "...but in a 'pleasure-fight' breaking your opponent's body only gives you an advantage...and important advantage...but not a definitive advantage."

Natalia kept pushing herself closer and closer to Ciara, until the tips of their noses almost touched and the fresh breath of her words hit the She-wolf lips. "Only when you have drained them of their will to resist you, only when they have surrendered their desire to yours, only when you have conquered, you can say you have won..." The Dream licked her lips then, making her red glossy lips shine wet and tilted her head to the side, closing her eyes as she pressed forward, her partly part lips beelined for Ciara's lips.

"So tell me, Ciara-chan... What do you think is more damaging? A kick... Or a kiss?" The Dream will say right before trying to make her luscious lips collide softly with Ciara's mouth.

Hentai 101 6u0iRWY
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:02 am

Ciara took both Natalia's hands as they locked and struggled, listening curiously to Natalia's take. Her opponent's strength was applied slowly, and the soldier had no trouble fending off the pressure or matching it.

So why was she feeling so unsure of herself?

Ciara's nervousness grew as Natalia's explanation deepened. She thrust her chest into Natalia's, using her muscle mass to try and jolt the Dream off-balance, but she flinched at the sensation of pushing their sensitive parts together, even through the cloth of their attire. It felt like a jolt of electricity, like Natalia was building up a well of coursing sexual energy.

Ciara's psyche was already assuming the position of "prey." She was out of her element, and the thought of entering a battle where even unconsciousness would not shield her from her opponent relentlessly pursuing her breaking point unnerved her. In the meantime, Natalia had already gone through plenty of these contests and was currently eyeing her like a meal instead of a rival.

The soldier's heartbeat quickened as Natalia drew her face closer and closer, and the She-Wolf licked her lips almost out of reflex. "I would have said kicking, but now I'm not at all su-mmph!" Ciara managed to say before the Dream's mouth pressed into hers.

The kiss was lustily wonderful, almost intoxicating. Ciara's lips were firm, strong, almost rough despite their smooth texture, pressing into the full softness of Natalia's. Despite herself, Ciara let out a light moan as the fire in her core and loins flickered a little brighter. The soldier girl's eyes became heavy-lidded and dreamy as her mind gradually began to wash away all else except bodily sensation.

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum